A breath of foreign air
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photoessay: Bariloche the Beautiful 1 week ago I dug up some old photographs from Argentina that deserve to see a little light of day.
- Round Up: Five Months in Europe 1 week ago Some collected thoughts on five months of travel in Europe.
- A Whole30 Experience 1 month ago 30 days of no added sugar, no grain, no dairy, no legumes and no alcohol. It was intense. And awesome.
- Photoessay: Paris in Spring 2 months ago Spring in Paris and while my health wasn't so pretty at that moment, at least the photographs were.
- Featured Photograph: Parco degli Acquedotti 2 months ago Photographed in Rome, Italy in Parco degli Acquedotti, or Park of the Aquaducts.
Contest Entries »
- Working Abroad in South Korea Working Abroad The pre-8am grog: half asleep showers, top-naked breakfast, awkward professional ensembles that may or may not break fashion rules that I certainly don’t care about. This is the inevitability that most of us must face when we choose to work in any...
- 10 Things You Can Only See and Do in Rural South Korea Expat Blog Awards 2013 When most people think of South Korea, they envision Seoul and the neon lights, endless streams of people on a Friday night and some funky hip hop clothes topped off with an Asian face. Allow me to balance your knowledge with a little insight into...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Korea South Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Korea South Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on A breath of foreign air
06:54 AM June 28, 2013
Great blog! It made me start enjoying Korea more.
13:30 PM June 28, 2013
Sally has an effortless way of communicating her experiences without being too out of touch with the reader. Her pictures are beautiful, her insight is beautiful and it's a lot of fun to read!
06:16 AM October 17, 2013
A really delicious blog, I myself am in Korea and I love the way it captures the beauty of the country.
08:51 AM October 18, 2013
03:11 AM October 24, 2013
This is a great blog for anyone who is thinking about living, or living in, South Korea. It shows a different side of Korea that not many people get to experience; the country side. Beautifully written pieces accompanied by equally beautiful pictures, Sally is able to capture the beauty that is rural Korea.
02:28 AM October 25, 2013
Fresh, edgy – very fun! Sally has a nice way entertaining and also sharing meaningful insight - and I love her photos!