Here There Everywhere
Latest Blog Posts »
- Brixton: Gentrification & A Clash of Cultures 1 year ago Brixton has undergone so much change over the years. I am not best placed to go over the history here but I do suggest you read it because it is very interesting. The one thing I did know about Brixton when I moved to London was Electric Avenue and that it was a black area of the city.
- Exploring Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice 1 year ago From high up Reykjavik looks like a tiny toy town and it really does feel that way. It doesn't feel like many European cities. It kind of felt like a ski resort town that you visit with school friends. I loved it though and can't wait to return for a longer stay.
- Weddings, Wine and Street Art All the Time 1 year ago The past few weeks have come and gone in a blur and rather than post on each thing individually I’m… Read more Weddings, Wine and Street Art All the Time
- Have you been to Gozo? Go, See & Explore 1 year ago I don't think I need to use much of my power of persuasion here as Gozo commands your attention immediately.
- When Down South SW17: Tooting Broadway 1 year ago I need to really look up and around when I'm out in my area and take it all in because the view is lovely.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here There Everywhere has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!