Wanderlust: Witness to Britness
Latest Blog Posts »
- Walking London: Green Park to Southbank 6 days ago Playing tour guide when I have friends or family visit is always a treat. A few weeks ago I hosted my friend Sasha from Canada. It was a little bit of a last minute trip but it was so nice to get a dose of home. It is coming up to two years since I’ve … Continue reading →
- A Hidden Gem: Finding Marc Chagall in Kent 2 weeks ago Regular readers of the blog will know of my affinity for Kent. I’ve urged people to go to Whitstable, Canterbury and Broadstairs in the past as they are great day trips from London. Kent is practically my second home and every time I go I love discovering something new. So when I was asked...
- On the Road to Expat Life 2 months ago While the thought had crossed my mind about a year before moving to London the actual decision to go was made pretty quickly. Once I decided a short 7 months later I had moved and was trying to settle into my new country. The practical side of moving to London was relatively easy to navigate …...
- Marrakesh: Discovering The Red City 2 months ago On a flight back to London from Rome a few years ago I was sat across from a professional photographer. He was reviewing his photos on an iPad and it was quite clear that he had recently been in Morocco. I saw pictures of spices and tanneries and the colours drew me in straight away. …...
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes 3 months ago Marrakesh, Morocco. A trip to the Jewish spice market was an explosion of colours and smells. It also wasn’t an area where many tourists go but it was one of my favourite places in the city. Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wanderlust: Witness to Britness has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!