Wanderlust: Witness to Britness
Latest Blog Posts »
- Marrakesh: Discovering The Red City 1 week ago On a flight back to London from Rome a few years ago I was sat across from a professional photographer. He was reviewing his photos on an iPad and it was quite clear that he had recently been in Morocco. I saw pictures of spices and tanneries and the colours drew me in straight away. …...
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes 2 weeks ago Marrakesh, Morocco. A trip to the Jewish spice market was an explosion of colours and smells. It also wasn’t an area where many tourists go but it was one of my favourite places in the city. Continue reading →
- Valentine's Day in the High Atlas Mountains 2 weeks ago It was predicted to be a hot one, 30+ in Marrakesh on Valentine’s day. This was the day I had booked for a tour of the Atlas Mountains and when in the city I came to learn that when its hot Marrakeshis head for the hills. Pure coincidence and nice to learn that I would … Continue reading →
- Kung Hei Fat Choy - Welcoming the Year of the Horse 1 month ago I was determined to attend this year’s Chinese New Year Celebrations on Sunday rain or shine as I am quickly getting around to all the events/festivals/museums/churches that I’ve wanted to visit since moving here. I’m sad to report that it was mostly a disappointment. I wanted to see the...
- Next Week in Theatre: Pole Factor 2 months ago As much as London is an expensive city to live in one area where it always shines is show accessible the arts and culture is to everyone no matter their budget. Many world class museums are free, countless free events and festivals pop up around the city, street art in the East End and I …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wanderlust: Witness to Britness has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!