Wanderlust: Witness to Britness
Latest Blog Posts »
- London Drawing Theatre: Art in Motion 1 week ago It has been a month since I’ve updated the blog and dear readers this is not due to lack of material but primarily due to hitting a writing/blogging block.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Colour 1 month ago Life has been so very drab in London for too long and I have been waiting for spring/summer to breathe some colour into the city. This week’s photo challenge has come at the right time.
- Decided & Settled 2 months ago After all this wait I finally got a decision last week…I am staying!
- Living in Limbo 3 months ago The waiting game For the past 6 months I have been patiently waiting for the UK Border Agency to make up their bloody minds and decide whether I can stay in the country.
- Mother's Day at the Garden Museum 2 months ago In celebration of Mother’s Day, David and I spend the afternoon with his mother out in London.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wanderlust: Witness to Britness has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!