Neil and Caz in Abu Dhabi
Latest Blog Posts »
- Back from trip to Europe 1 week ago Got back a couple of days ago... to this ......urghWe had a great time back in the UK seeing all our family. We were able to celebrate Rochelle's birthday, if a couple of days early!
- St. George's Ball 3 weeks ago Last thursday we attended the Abu Dhabi St. George's Ball, organised by the Royal Society of St. George (of which we are now members!)The night involves a slap up meal (was very nice!) , downed with copious amounts of alcohol. This followed by the Loyal Toasts and then renditions of some very...
- My dotted line boss, meets my Line Manager 3 weeks ago http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22349992
- White Trucks 'R' Us 3 weeks ago I've been meaning to take pictures of this vehicle storage area in Jebel Ali, where my work is based, for ages and finally got round to it this week. It basically a holding area where vehicles are kept as they are delivered straight from the port, waiting to be shipped to dealers. The photos I took...
- Time for change... 1 month ago Well as we approach 5 years here (OMG how did that happen!?), things are changing. I am about to start a new job (it's big and it's blue) and for the first time since living here, I will have an Abu Dhabi visa and not a Dubai one. It doesn't make too much difference, except it means we don't have...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Neil and Caz in Abu Dhabi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!