Neil and Caz in Abu Dhabi
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spot the difference... 1 week ago My letter in The National today...
- Random pics... 2 weeks ago Just a few random pics from our recent visit to Thailand and Cambodia...First of all this delicious sounding delicacy...The banana fritters I ordered which for some reason came served with a side salad...And, well.... what more could you ask for on a night out??
- Sandstorm...bluegh 2 weeks ago Well we went to the beach club today and this is what we found when we got there - its was sunny in Al Reef!For those of you in the rainy/cold UK - I know your heart bleeds for me :-)
- Soggy Pillow? 3 months ago Mmmmm...Soggy Pillow nom nom nom
- Eid Al Adha 2 months ago The Eid Al Adha celebrations are just about here. Many public sector workers are now off until Oct 20th. Sadly, as a mere private sector worker, I only get three days, so I'll be off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Having said that, I'm not too bothered as we leave for Thailand and Cambodia on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Neil and Caz in Abu Dhabi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!