Mint Mocha Musings
Latest Blog Posts »
- A motherless country.... 2 days ago Today my heart aches. Not for me…not for my family. But for someone else’s family. Someone who doesn’t have the luxury like I do, of having her little girl under the same roof. Not in her arms nor at arm’s … Continue reading →
- Milking Hong Kong for all it's worth... 2 weeks ago
- Close encounters of the inflatable kind..... 3 weeks ago
- All work and no play... 4 weeks ago “How did the interview go?”
- My neighbour's got the flu: Bird Flu 2 months ago Just up the road, China’s ducking for cover with a nasty dose of the flu. Down south, Hong Kong’s going out of its way to avoid catching it.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Mint Mocha Musings
11:05 AM December 14, 2012
An excellent report on life in Hong Kong, covering many points about living there.
08:41 AM December 15, 2012
Well scripted...a real life overview of HONG KONG...and why you fall in love with the Folk in Hong Kong..