Mint Mocha Musings
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Hawaii of the East! Is Sanya a Hidden Gem in China's Crown? 4 days ago We’d only been in the air 2.5 hours and we were touching down in what felt like ‘a world away’ from Xi’an. The sky was clear, the air was warm and thick with humidity …. a blanket of lush palm trees stretched out as far as the eye could see. My heart lifted…possibly the […] The...
- The China Dream: A Small Target of $15 Million! 1 week ago Here in China, forget about Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! They’re all banned! What you have in its place though is We Chat and Weibo. We Chat is a cross between What’s App and Facebook, not to mention a mini wallet! (And just quietly, gives both a run for their money!) Similar to...
- Two Years in China: What I Know Now.... 2 weeks ago I’ve really struggled to write this post. I’ve procrastinated. Oh how I’ve procrastinated…sometimes choosing washing and window-cleaning over writing! Yes. I know.
- Travelling Solo in China: Is it Safe? 3 weeks ago Living in China — Hong Kong and then Xi’an on the mainland — for the past six years, it’s become increasingly obvious, just how safe these cities are. Let’s face it, almost every time we turn on the television, we see images of bombed cities in complete disarray, children bloodied and...
- China's Culture Club: Flower Power, Fruit Platters and Laughing Gas! 2 months ago From the outside, it looks like it could quite easily be a quaint British pub. Of course, finding said venue in the middle of China is debatable, but for a few split seconds we kid ourselves, this cute and cosy taverna is just a hop, skip and a jump up the road. It’s definitely the […] The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Mint Mocha Musings
11:05 AM December 14, 2012
An excellent report on life in Hong Kong, covering many points about living there.
08:41 AM December 15, 2012
Well scripted...a real life overview of HONG KONG...and why you fall in love with the Folk in Hong Kong..