Mint Mocha Musings
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Roof of the World: Why Travelling to Tibet Should Be On Your Bucket list! 3 days ago Until I started posting pictures of our time in Lhasa on various social media platforms, call me naive, but I hadn’t realised just how much this spot, tucked high up on the northern side of the Himalayas was shrouded in mystery. Few people I know have travelled to Tibet and few are familiar with...
- The Backbone of China: Meet My New Friend - A 93 Year Old War Veteran 3 weeks ago It’s 9am, I’ve dropped the small person at school and I’ve picked up my good friend and ‘fan yi’ (translator)… When I say “I” — y’all know by now, I’m not actually driving, right? I think we’ve established that driving in China, for a foreigner like me, would be...
- The Hawaii of the East! Is Sanya a Hidden Gem in China's Crown? 1 month ago We’d only been in the air 2.5 hours and we were touching down in what felt like ‘a world away’ from Xi’an. The sky was clear, the air was warm and thick with humidity …. a blanket of lush palm trees stretched out as far as the eye could see. My heart lifted…possibly the […] The...
- The China Dream: A Small Target of $15 Million! 2 months ago Here in China, forget about Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! They’re all banned! What you have in its place though is We Chat and Weibo. We Chat is a cross between What’s App and Facebook, not to mention a mini wallet! (And just quietly, gives both a run for their money!) Similar to...
- Two Years in China: What I Know Now.... 1 month ago I’ve really struggled to write this post. I’ve procrastinated. Oh how I’ve procrastinated…sometimes choosing washing and window-cleaning over writing! Yes. I know.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Mint Mocha Musings
11:05 AM December 14, 2012
An excellent report on life in Hong Kong, covering many points about living there.
08:41 AM December 15, 2012
Well scripted...a real life overview of HONG KONG...and why you fall in love with the Folk in Hong Kong..