Latest Blog Posts »
- Five Qs for Our Friends 1 day ago You may remember that we recently hosted four of our friends in China. They had begun their whirlwind tour in Beijing and ended it in our temporary hometown of Shanghai. I thought it’d be interesting to get their impressions of the trip and ask them the same questions I had asked my mom. ...
- Zhoumo kuaile! 4 days ago It's the start of Beer Week here in Shanghai, and here's what we'll be participating in tomorrow:But it's been raining non-stop for the last three days, and rain is predicted tomorrow -- the threat of cancellation looms. Welcome to "spring" in Shanghai -- where we went from frigid cold to warm...
- More on Singapore 6 days ago A few more tidbits about our trip to Singapore:The night safari was a slight disappointment. It ended up being more zoo than safari, and neither of us is a big fan of zoos.
- Fatty Tuesday: Singaporean Foodies 1 week ago They kind of had to take me back to Shanghai kicking and screaming. We had a great mini-vacation in Singapore last weekend, complemented by fantastic food. We explored local dishes our first two nights, starting at Maxwell's, what they call a "hawker centre," an outdoor/indoor venue with food...
- Zhoumo kuaile! 1 week ago Reporting to you from Singapore! I flew in last night to meet Mike who's been here for work this week. I love this city so far (but it may be because I've haven't seen lush greenery and breathed in clean air in a while). And I'm loving the tropical weather (yes, including the thunderstorms):
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Shanghai'dLex
00:36 AM December 08, 2012
This blog is my morning delight! I love hearing her adventures in China and seeing her pictures. Alexis is AWESOME! A must read. I little piece of heaven while a sip my morning coffee. :-)