Latest Blog Posts »
- Florabunda and cake 1 day ago One of the biggest joys is working with clients who are so freakin talented. Like Maggie from Florabunda and Cake, wedding cake makers extraordinaire. Just look at it! See those flowers… would you believe me if I told you they were handmade from sugar. Yup! Amazing. Head over to their website...
- 5 signs your life is ruled by cats 1 day ago The ancient Egyptians were onto something when they worshipped cats. Worshipping them ensured that they knew exactly what they were up to, a rigour we have not maintained in the modern age. Make no bones about it though, Tiddles is in control! She rules the roost. Don’t believe me? Here’s 5...
- Aroma Salt Lamp 2 days ago I’m a big fan of Salt Lamps after being introduced to them by my good friend Linda, who is just about to open Auckland’s first salt therapy rooms. At first cautious they were a little hippy dippy for me my doubts were expelled quickly by a gorgeous little lamp that sits glowing its happiness...
- Coming up Roses 2 days ago Coming up Roses by my friend and bloggy pal Rachael Lucas is in the stores and online NOW! Rachael is a great writer and Coming Up Roses has already had brilliant reviews. From the author of the bestselling Sealed with a Kiss this is women’s fiction (chick lit) at its best. Buy your copy...
- New Zealand in Autumn 1 week ago Autumn is the best time to visit New Zealand! Here's three things you can make the most of in Autumn.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Vegemite Vix
22:14 PM October 23, 2012
Wonderful writing and inciteful anecdotes. I love this blog, there is never a boring post. It's refreshing to see my home country through the eyes of Vix.
22:42 PM October 23, 2012
I love Vicki's blog. She writes so well and it's really interesting to see here take on life in the UK.
16:17 PM October 26, 2012
Vix has a wonderful sense of humor and I frequently squirt coffee on my keyboard when reading her posts. As a Kiwi adrift in the rain soaked United Kingdom I do feel her pain and love reading about how she's trying to adapt to England's soggy climes.
16:24 PM October 26, 2012
I love Vicki's take on things. She shares her experiences of life abroad in such a way that her readers are pulled in by her wit and personable style, as if we were tucked into her bag and taken along with her on her journey.
13:10 PM November 05, 2012
Fantastic blog, with great variety and a funny outlook on life, makes me smile!
13:39 PM November 05, 2012
I love this blog - travel advice, funny anecdotes, parenting tip, relationship help - Vix has something to say on every subject under the sun and always beautifully written with a great sense of humour.
13:41 PM November 05, 2012
I enjoy reading vicki's posts, there's always a chuckle, a smile or something to make you stop and think.
14:01 PM November 05, 2012
A lovely blog narrating adapting in a new country
17:41 PM November 05, 2012
Brilliant blog, entertaining and always interesting, seeing the UK through an expats eyes.
11:40 AM November 09, 2012
Vicki's blog is often the first thing I read when I wake up in the morning. Her humourous and insightful writing has made me cry, be uplifted, be inspired to do more in this world....and frequently made me laugh!
15:33 PM December 06, 2012
A Kiwi that claims Vegemite?! Us Aussies might as well take the Finn brothers and Pavlova... Setting that aside great blog with a wide mix of topics and discussions. I enjoy catching up on Vegemite Vix when I do my blog reading.