Latest Blog Posts »
- Let them eat Paleo cake 2 months ago Enough already! I’ve reached the point where I no longer know what to eat. Everywhere I look there’s another article featuring conflicting ‘findings’ and staunch ‘experts’ who are trying to tell me what to eat! Problem is, I’ve seen it all before. I’ve been watching my weight since...
- 5 London Spots for Homesick Kiwis 3 months ago A very dear friend of mine is soon flying away from NZ to live in London for a few years, and though I’m deeply sad to see her go (especially as I’ve only recently returned) I’ve pulled together a few spots in London for Homesick Kiwis. For as much as the beginning of an overseas...
- The Girl on the train 4 months ago I have recently remembered that the best way to work through tough times is to get lost in a book. This was one of my recent adventures and I’ll admit I loved it. I was drawn in by the premise – a girl on a commuter train in the UK is an unwitting observer and...
- Coluccio Fitness 4 months ago More awesome folk in my life – Cathy and Bronte Coluccio are an amazing Mother-Daughter fitness training combo. They have recently launched their fitness programmes online so that people from all around the world can benefit from their unique hard-arse-meets-warm-heart style of personal...
- We need you to know 3 months ago Dear person suffering through mental illness, we need you to know these things. We are your mother, brother, sister, best friend, significant other. We are the ones in your world fighting in the trenches with you. 1. Blame – We don’t blame you. Mostly. We don’t blame you that you have somehow...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Vegemite Vix
22:14 PM October 23, 2012
Wonderful writing and inciteful anecdotes. I love this blog, there is never a boring post. It's refreshing to see my home country through the eyes of Vix.
22:42 PM October 23, 2012
I love Vicki's blog. She writes so well and it's really interesting to see here take on life in the UK.
16:17 PM October 26, 2012
Vix has a wonderful sense of humor and I frequently squirt coffee on my keyboard when reading her posts. As a Kiwi adrift in the rain soaked United Kingdom I do feel her pain and love reading about how she's trying to adapt to England's soggy climes.
16:24 PM October 26, 2012
I love Vicki's take on things. She shares her experiences of life abroad in such a way that her readers are pulled in by her wit and personable style, as if we were tucked into her bag and taken along with her on her journey.
13:10 PM November 05, 2012
Fantastic blog, with great variety and a funny outlook on life, makes me smile!
13:39 PM November 05, 2012
I love this blog - travel advice, funny anecdotes, parenting tip, relationship help - Vix has something to say on every subject under the sun and always beautifully written with a great sense of humour.
13:41 PM November 05, 2012
I enjoy reading vicki's posts, there's always a chuckle, a smile or something to make you stop and think.
14:01 PM November 05, 2012
A lovely blog narrating adapting in a new country
17:41 PM November 05, 2012
Brilliant blog, entertaining and always interesting, seeing the UK through an expats eyes.
11:40 AM November 09, 2012
Vicki's blog is often the first thing I read when I wake up in the morning. Her humourous and insightful writing has made me cry, be uplifted, be inspired to do more in this world....and frequently made me laugh!
15:33 PM December 06, 2012
A Kiwi that claims Vegemite?! Us Aussies might as well take the Finn brothers and Pavlova... Setting that aside great blog with a wide mix of topics and discussions. I enjoy catching up on Vegemite Vix when I do my blog reading.