Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Truths I learnt on Holiday 1 week ago We’re just back home after a glorious five day holiday in the Coromandel, and I feel great! Here’s 10 truths … Continue Reading →
- Tadpole Heaven 1 month ago I’ve never pretended I was a great housekeeper. Not once. Not even in the early days of being a Mum, … Continue Reading →
- For the Storytellers 3 months ago This year I’ve done something different – I’ve signed up to #NaNoWriMo. Which is simply to say that I intend … Continue Reading →
- The post about nothing 4 months ago I was a big Seinfeld fan back in the day. The show about nothing seemed a perfect idea, because after … Continue Reading →
- Being Human 6 months ago I’ve been watching the excellent UK Series Humans recently – yes, we’re a little late to get these things at … Continue Reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Vegemite Vix
22:14 PM October 23, 2012
Wonderful writing and inciteful anecdotes. I love this blog, there is never a boring post. It's refreshing to see my home country through the eyes of Vix.
22:42 PM October 23, 2012
I love Vicki's blog. She writes so well and it's really interesting to see here take on life in the UK.
16:17 PM October 26, 2012
Vix has a wonderful sense of humor and I frequently squirt coffee on my keyboard when reading her posts. As a Kiwi adrift in the rain soaked United Kingdom I do feel her pain and love reading about how she's trying to adapt to England's soggy climes.
16:24 PM October 26, 2012
I love Vicki's take on things. She shares her experiences of life abroad in such a way that her readers are pulled in by her wit and personable style, as if we were tucked into her bag and taken along with her on her journey.
13:10 PM November 05, 2012
Fantastic blog, with great variety and a funny outlook on life, makes me smile!
13:39 PM November 05, 2012
I love this blog - travel advice, funny anecdotes, parenting tip, relationship help - Vix has something to say on every subject under the sun and always beautifully written with a great sense of humour.
13:41 PM November 05, 2012
I enjoy reading vicki's posts, there's always a chuckle, a smile or something to make you stop and think.
14:01 PM November 05, 2012
A lovely blog narrating adapting in a new country
17:41 PM November 05, 2012
Brilliant blog, entertaining and always interesting, seeing the UK through an expats eyes.
11:40 AM November 09, 2012
Vicki's blog is often the first thing I read when I wake up in the morning. Her humourous and insightful writing has made me cry, be uplifted, be inspired to do more in this world....and frequently made me laugh!
15:33 PM December 06, 2012
A Kiwi that claims Vegemite?! Us Aussies might as well take the Finn brothers and Pavlova... Setting that aside great blog with a wide mix of topics and discussions. I enjoy catching up on Vegemite Vix when I do my blog reading.
09:24 AM October 29, 2015
This is very good softblognet