Latest Blog Posts »
- Jigsaw Piece: Travelling with children 4 hours ago [...]
- Travelling to Southeast Asia: 3 top tips 4 hours ago [...]
- A grandmother's tears: dealing with your expat family 3 days ago [...]
- Fancy boats, fast cars and fashionistas: Singapore Yacht Show, 10-13th April 1 week ago [...]
- Tipping my hat to historic Hatta: a day trip from Dubai 2 months ago [...]
Contest Entries »
- Touring the World without leaving Dubai - Top 5 ethnic influences in a global hub Writing Contest March 2013 Dubai likes to boast. So it should be pretty easy to put together a top list about Dubai. After all it can offer the World’s biggest dancing fountains at the Dubai Mall, shooting 150m into the air. The same mall boasts the World’s largest fish...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Explorers has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!