Latest Blog Posts »
- Flying to the moon: New Zealand's glacier capital 4 days ago [...]
- Digging for parallels: New Zealand and Wales 4 weeks ago [...]
- Tyres, treks and mind games: Wanaka, New Zealand 2 months ago H [...]
- New Zealand: Mountains, rain and reasons to travel 2 months ago [...]
- Guest post: Fretting about freighting furry friends - advice for moving country with pets 3 months ago H [...]
Contest Entries »
- Touring the World without leaving Dubai - Top 5 ethnic influences in a global hub Writing Contest March 2013 Dubai likes to boast. So it should be pretty easy to put together a top list about Dubai. After all it can offer the World’s biggest dancing fountains at the Dubai Mall, shooting 150m into the air. The same mall boasts the World’s largest fish...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Explorers has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!