The Lou Messugo Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 ideas for family fun on rainy days on the Côte d'Azur 3 days ago It has to be admitted that it can rain on the C
- "It never rains in the south of France" 3 days ago I've given in.
- May Day, Muguet! 2 weeks ago May Day in France is all about two things: muguet, pronounced "moo-gay" (lily of the valley in English) and Labour Day.
- Spring garden - a photo essay 2 weeks ago The garden at Lou Messugo, the lane and the land out the back are looking good.
- Lu Festin de Nissa - Nice celebrates May 2 weeks ago On the 1st of May and then every Sunday throughout the month, Nice celebrates the arrival of spring.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Lou Messugo Blog
19:08 PM January 23, 2013
I thoroughly enjoy reading phoebe'S blogs. They are different amusing well researched one feels that phoebe has taken part in all that she writes about. Her photographs are brilliant. I always look forward to reading a phoebe blog. Long may she keep entertaining us in this way