It's About the Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where in the world is...Strasbourg, France? 2 months ago Maybe this one was a bit too difficult...there is no winner this month.
- Where in the world... 2 months ago Okay, it's been a few weeks since we have had this little competition,
- Take a minute to smell the tulips! 3 months ago One of my favorite Spring day trips that we have taken while living in Dusseldorf is just a few hours into The Netherlands to
- If You Could Go Anywhere... 3 months ago Photo courtesy of ThinkstockHappy Earth Day!Remember to take care of our planet, it's the only one we've got!If you could go anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
- Fairy pools, Whisky and Sheep... 3 months ago After Inverness we ventured to the Isle of Skye.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on It's About the Journey
09:01 AM December 09, 2012
I love this blog! I can't wait to read her new posts and her unique insights to her expat life!
15:03 PM December 09, 2012
I love hearing about Dena's life in Europe. Gets me out of my Target/suburbia/Lowes/blue jean/peanut butter life for a moment:)
16:30 PM December 09, 2012
Love to read your blog Dena
02:26 AM December 10, 2012
LOVE reading your blog and learning about you & your beautiful family's life in Germany. What a journey and adventure! I feel like it's the only way to stay connected to you!!! Keep 'em coming!
22:01 PM December 10, 2012
I like the writers honest and humorous approach to sharing real life experiences. Finding humor in things which would other wise be frustrating.
04:02 AM December 13, 2012
Love reading your blog!!
14:21 PM January 02, 2013
I always look forward to hearing about Dena and her family's exploits and experiences in Europe. Her blog is full of warmth and humour.