Babelkid - Raising Multilingual Children
Latest Blog Posts »
- Helwa ya baladi 4 days ago Sitting on the window sill, looking out the window, la grisaille, la pluie battante, le froid,
- It's not Them, it's You! 1 month ago "With all those languages, aren't you afraid your children won't learn any language properly?"Heard that before, haven't we?The latest incarnation came from a French au-pair girl who works for our neighbours. She reported that often, our children wouldn't understand her.Turns out she based that on...
- My Childhood TV 1 month ago BabelDad was surprised to learn I watched Sesame Street when I was a child, in Arabic. I am sure every 30-something Algerian can still hum along the opening score of
- On Good Books and Difficult Translations 2 months ago "We're Going on a Bear Hunt" by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury is on of my favourite books for the babelkids. (I might have mentioned it before.) All three of them like it and BK3 (now 2.5yo) wants to see and hear it pretty much every night currently. We managed to get three versions of the...
- Official: Daughters not really German 3 months ago We had friends over from Germany this week end. We handn't seen them for years and it was great to spend time. They also have two kids who are a bit older than BK1 and BK2, respectively. BK1 and the older boy were a perfect fit while the younger girl mostly wussed around BK3. Overall they were all...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Babelkid - Raising Multilingual Children has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!