Latest Blog Posts »
- Oh Canada! 2 years ago ...
- My new neighbour - Wile E. Coyote 2 years ago Vicious garden critters After almost two years of living in BC, I am still getting to grips with the hardcore wildlife in this country. I’m fairly well-travelled (having lived in the UK and US, Sweden, the Netherlands, and trips … Continue reading →
- Happy New Year! 3 years ago New beginnings Well, it’s been a while folks, and the last few months have flown by. November saw me briefly returning to the Motherland to see family and friends, and to collect a pretty blue biscuit tin containing the … Continue reading →
- Miss Piggy 3 years ago Cuddly This, ladies and gentleman, is what can happen to your carcass if you work in a chocolate factory. Or, if you suddenly give up a childhood full of sport, to enjoy a Bacchanalian youth on the English Riviera … Continue reading →
- Empty nest 3 years ago Indian Summer I’ve decided that September is my favorite month in BC. I love the deep cornflower blue sky and the breathtaking mountain vistas over Mount Baker and the North Shore. I absolutely adore the gorgeous Canadian maples that … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Disparate Huisvrouw has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!