Sushi and Strudel
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mochi 9 months ago So I know they say it’s about the journey and not the destination, but with this next restaurant, it was so about the destination. Mochi in the second. Endlich. The journey to get there, if I’m honest, was fraught with a bit of frustration. But get there I did. Finally. I first heard about...
- Weltcafé 9 months ago If you are from Vienna or have lived here a while, you probably know Weltcafé in the 9th. Perhaps you have had a deliciously long brunch there on a weekend or popped in for coffee and drinks with friends. Maybe you are a student and it’s the place you head to for lunch or a snack […]
- Atmosphere 9 months ago While I mostly tend to frequent casual places when going out, every once in a while, I like to go somewhere a bit indulgent. What’s the point of having fancy pants if you never put them on? There’s something to be said for staying down to earth, but let’s be honest—on occasion we all like...
- ON Market 10 months ago Vienna has become quite the city of ambitious restauranteurs. Rather than cook, create, and interpret within the confines of one establishment alone, some of the city’s best and brightest are opening multiple restaurants as they take their skills and build small culinary empires across town....
- Pizza Riva 10 months ago When an old coworker of mine sent me an email recently and told me of this new(ish) pizza restaurant in the 9th, my mouth began to water. It had been a while since I had had a good pizza and well, once I got the idea of this restaurant and its promise of pillowy dough, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Austria Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Austria!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Sushi and Strudel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!