Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Want New Zealand itinerary advice? Let Blue Penguin Travel help! 5 months ago Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has now come to an end and I will shortly be starting up a new blog – for my travel consultancy business – Blue Penguin Travel. Blue Penguin Travel specialises in helping you travel to and around New Zealand by providing personalised off-the-beaten-track...
- Photography website launched! 5 months ago Since returning to the UK after our amazing new zealand travel adventure I have decided to develop my own photography website. Regular followers of my blog will know I was lucky enough to visit some truly amazing places on our year away in New Zealand and having always loved taking photographs I...
- A brief stopover in Singapore and the end is nigh . . . 6 months ago The last part of our amazing year away had come – a stopover in Singapore on the way back to the UK from New Zealand. For anyone who is a regular reader of my blog you will know both myself and my husband, John, have had THE most incredible year in New Zealand. We have […]
- One last New Zealand road trip 6 months ago Sunday 25th August – Tuesday 27th August: Queenstown to Mount Cook to Christchurch So our final road trip in New Zealand was upon us. 600km, 48 hours – us and a free Toyota Camry!! It has taken me a while to write my last post about our time in New Zealand – it is now […]
- A final Queenstown goodbye 7 months ago Sunday 18th August – Sunday 25th August: Queenstown The time had come – we had to say goodbye to Queenstown. Part of us really wished we could stay, but the UK was beckoning and after spending as much time as possible in our year over in New Zealand in Queenstown we knew this would be […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!