Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo of the Day: Breaching Humpback Whale 2 days ago Today’s photo is one of my favourite wildlife shots I have taken. This was during our trip up to the Bay of Islands back in January 2013. Although the company we took our trip out on to the water with weren’t great (read my blog post for more), we really enjoyed our time in the […]
- Top 10 Things To Do in New Zealand 1 week ago New Zealand is an incredibly beautiful country and has a huge variety of amazing activities to do. After having visited New Zealand three times in the last 9 years (including living there for a year), and started my own New Zealand travel company – Blue Penguin Travel – I have put together a...
- Photo of the Day: Little Blue Penguins 1 week ago Today is Penguin Awareness Day! So today’s photo is of my favourite penguin (surprise surprise!) the lovely little blue penguin. This day was created to celebrate and raise awareness of the amazing creatures that are penguins. My own travel consultancy company – Blue Penguin Travel – is even...
- Photo of the Day: The road to Mount Cook 2 weeks ago Today’s photo comes from one of our favourite places on earth – Mount Cook. We were lucky enough to visit Mount Cook a total of 4 times during our year living in New Zealand. This photo was taken during our trip back in October 2012 which I blogged about in two separate posts – the […]
- Photo of the Day: Yellow-eyed penguin in the wild 2 weeks ago Today’s photo is wildlife-themed and is of one of the many wonderful yellow-eyed penguins we saw in the wild during our time in New Zealand. We saw this little guy coming up out of the water at the petrified forest in the Catlins region of New Zealand. I wrote about our experience back in April...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!