Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Brazilian Travel Blog Feature 1 month ago I was approached a few weeks back by Larissa and Carlos – a couple from Brazil who are currently living in New Zealand. They run a brilliant travel blog and mentioned they planned to write an article covering different points of view from other bloggers all over the world who live or have lived...
- Destination Feature: The Stunning Mount Cook, New Zealand 2 months ago The highest mountain in New Zealand – Mount Cook – is one of its most striking assets. Standing at 12,218ft high Sir Edmund Hillary (the first man to summit Mount Everest) is one of the most famous men to have ascended Mount Cook, back in 1948. Today Mount Cook attracts not only climbers and...
- Blue Penguin Travel is a family affair! 2 months ago I have had a few people contacting me asking if Blue Penguin Travel are still running and the answer is YES!!! In case you don’t know Blue Penguin Travel is my own travel consultancy business and specialises in helping people travel to and around New Zealand by providing personalised...
- Photo of the Day: Moke Lake 5 months ago This photo holds a special memory for me, as it was taken on the morning we awoke after our first night staying in our amazing camper-car – the spaceship! We travelled around the whole of New Zealand for 9 weeks staying in our spaceship in April to June 2013 (check out my summary post here) […]
- Photo of the Day: Lake Pukaki 6 months ago My favourite lake in the whole of New Zealand is Lake Pukaki. It is such a gorgeous blue that you have to see it to believe it! During our year living in New Zealand we drove alongside it at every possible opportunity (which was a lot) but I first clapped eyes on this lake all […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!