Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Destination Guide: The Stunning Mount Cook, New Zealand 4 weeks ago The highest mountain in New Zealand – Mount Cook – is one of its most striking assets. Standing at 12,218ft high Sir Edmund Hillary (the first man to summit Mount Everest) is one of the most famous men to have ascended Mount Cook, back in 1948. Today Mount Cook attracts not only climbers and...
- Blue Penguin Travel is a family affair! 4 weeks ago I have had a few people contacting me asking if Blue Penguin Travel are still running and the answer is YES!!! In case you don’t know Blue Penguin Travel is my own travel consultancy business and specialises in helping people travel to and around New Zealand by providing personalised...
- Photo of the Day: Moke Lake 4 months ago This photo holds a special memory for me, as it was taken on the morning we awoke after our first night staying in our amazing camper-car – the spaceship! We travelled around the whole of New Zealand for 9 weeks staying in our spaceship in April to June 2013 (check out my summary post here) […]
- Photo of the Day: Lake Pukaki 5 months ago My favourite lake in the whole of New Zealand is Lake Pukaki. It is such a gorgeous blue that you have to see it to believe it! During our year living in New Zealand we drove alongside it at every possible opportunity (which was a lot) but I first clapped eyes on this lake all […]
- Ever wanted to visit Paradise (aka The Cook Islands)? Let Blue Penguin Travel help! 5 months ago With vast experience of travelling to and exploring the amazing island of Aitutaki, Blue Penguin Travel have now decided to expand the services that we offer to include planning trips to Aitutaki in the Cook Islands – which is simply paradise! Who are Blue Penguin Travel? To give you a little bit...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!