Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photography items for sale! 3 months ago For some time now I have been selling my photographs and photography items (iphone cases, cushion covers, canvas prints etc.) on a site called RedBubble. I usually make a couple of sales a week which makes me just so happy – the thought that people love my work so much they would like to […]
- Photo of the Day: Hobbiton 4 months ago Today’s photo comes from the amazing place that is Hobbiton! As a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films we had the most incredible time visiting the set and exploring the home of the hobbits. This photo of Bag End is one of my favourite of the day and brings […]
- Photo of the Day: Franz Josef Glacier 4 months ago Today’s photo comes from inside an ice cave at Franz Josef Glacier on New Zealand’s West Coast. This photo was taken all the way back in 2006 on our first trip to New Zealand. We spent 10 days travelling around the South Island and one of the highlights for us was the heli hike we […]
- Brazilian Travel Blog Feature 8 months ago I was approached a few weeks back by Larissa and Carlos – a couple from Brazil who are currently living in New Zealand. They run a brilliant travel blog and mentioned they planned to write an article covering different points of view from other bloggers all over the world who live or have lived...
- Destination Feature: The Stunning Mount Cook, New Zealand 9 months ago The highest mountain in New Zealand – Mount Cook – is one of its most striking assets. Standing at 12,218ft high Sir Edmund Hillary (the first man to summit Mount Everest) is one of the most famous men to have ascended Mount Cook, back in 1948. Today Mount Cook attracts not only climbers and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!