Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- How Travel Inspired Me To Change My Life 5 days ago I trained to be a teacher back in 2012, but I am not a teacher – instead the power of travel pulled me away from the only job I thought I would ever do – and now I have qualified as a personal home-working travel counsellor. I love to travel and now I get to […]
- Exciting new business expansion - my new venture as a travel counsellor! 4 weeks ago I have some super exciting news. I have been lucky enough to work with clients all over the world through Blue Penguin Travel (my previous travel consultancy company which specialised in off-the-beaten-track bespoke itineraries in New Zealand) which has been brilliant but I have now decided to take...
- Top 5 New Zealand Museums 2 months ago New Zealand is full of rich, wonderful and culturally significant museums. I have chosen my Top 5 favourite museums across the whole of this beautiful country. Enjoy! 1. Te Papa, Wellington Probably New Zealand’s best museum, Te Papa has something to offer everyone. The museum’s website tells...
- Top 5 affordable places to stay in New Zealand 2 months ago I have been debating whether to write this post and let out my secrets of some truly magical places to stay in New Zealand, but luckily for you I have decided to! I am aware with an unlimited budget you could stay in places even more spectacular, but these places to stay are more for […]
- Destination Feature: Great Barrier Island 2 months ago Wild, unspoilt and stunningly beautiful – Great Barrier Island lies just 62 miles off the coast of Auckland, New Zealand’s largest city – yet is a world away. With a permanent population of around 940 people, visiting Great Barrier Island feels like you have stepped back in time. It offers...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!