Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- An incredible Queenstown 30th birthday! 3 days ago Days 28-37: Queenstown for my 30th birthday – a Queenstown birthday week! What an amazing amazing birthday week I have had! We made the decision to return to Queenstown after our trip up the west coast because it was our favourite place in NZ and where we wanted to spend my birthday. We spent...
- The hidden delights of Hokitika 4 days ago I have got quite behind with my blog (please forgive me!) as we have been really busy on the road, but I will slowly be updating it as and when we get good wifi. This post focuses on the wonderful hidden gem of Hokitika on NZ’s West Coast. Understandably the two glaciers get lots of […]
- A wonderful West Coast road trip 2 weeks ago Days 23 – 27: West Coast (Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers, Hokitika, Lake Mathieson) The West Coast is one of our favourite areas of New Zealand, and having taken a wet and wild trip there back in October we decided it was definitely somewhere we wanted to go back to in the spaceship. Last time...
- Relaxing time in Wanaka and Queenstown 3 weeks ago Days 17 – 22: Wanaka and Queenstown We have spent a relaxing time in Queenstown and Wanaka. Apologies for being behind with my blog, but I am updating as and when I get internet and when I can. We left Omarama on Day 17 and headed briefly back up to Lake Ruantaniwha to look at [...]
- There's always one . . . 3 weeks ago So the story starts with a mouse and ends with the most unpleasant man we have come across in the whole of New Zealand in our 7 months here. Let me take you back to Wednesday 24th of April in Queenstown. As many of you know me and John are travelling around the whole of [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!