Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo of the Day: Moke Lake 3 months ago This photo holds a special memory for me, as it was taken on the morning we awoke after our first night staying in our amazing camper-car – the spaceship! We travelled around the whole of New Zealand for 9 weeks staying in our spaceship in April to June 2013 (check out my summary post here) […]
- Photo of the Day: Lake Pukaki 3 months ago My favourite lake in the whole of New Zealand is Lake Pukaki. It is such a gorgeous blue that you have to see it to believe it! During our year living in New Zealand we drove alongside it at every possible opportunity (which was a lot) but I first clapped eyes on this lake all […]
- Ever wanted to visit Paradise (aka The Cook Islands)? Let Blue Penguin Travel help! 3 months ago With vast experience of travelling to and exploring the amazing island of Aitutaki, Blue Penguin Travel have now decided to expand the services that we offer to include planning trips to Aitutaki in the Cook Islands – which is simply paradise! Who are Blue Penguin Travel? To give you a little bit...
- Photo of the Day: Purakaunui Falls 3 months ago One of our favourite waterfalls in New Zealand is Purakaunui Falls in the Catlins region of New Zealand’s South Island. Incredibly photogenic, and definitely worth seeking out along its gravel road to reach it. We had the most wonderful time on both of our trips travelling through the Catlins...
- Have you visited New Zealand? Please complete my survey! 3 months ago Have you visited New Zealand? If so I would be really grateful if you could complete a quick survey. The survey is a New Zealand Favourites survey and I have already had loads of responses, so am hoping to collect even more. The survey contains 5 short questions – which takes just 2 minutes...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Amazing New Zealand Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!