Latest Blog Posts »
- Lough Gill Hospice Swim 2014 20 hours ago Following on my from ‘Rock the boat’ post about my ‘phobia’ of boats and how I had to be in one to take photos of the Lough Gill Swim I’m delighted to say I did it…and even though I behaved like a big girl at the beginning but thankfully Ita who was filming the swim […]
- Rock the boat 2 days ago I have some kind of phobia about boats…well no I suppose I don’t. Boats would be great if they didn’t move…but they do and I’m going to be in one for quite a few hours tomorrow on Lough Gill taking photos of the brave souls swimming the lake in aid of North West Hospice. I […]
- My Heritage Week so far 3 days ago I love Heritage Week. It’s run every year at the end of August and is a great chance to see places that wouldn’t normally be open to the general public. So far this week I’ve been on a tour of Coopershill House, Riverstown, Sligo which was very interesting and the first time I’ve been...
- Harrison's, Cliffoney, Sligo 4 days ago Firstly apologies because you will be hungry by the time you’ve finished reading this post. Secondly I don’t spend all my time eating in case you are wondering ;) When I was posted the list of things to do in Sligo Harrison’s contacted me to invite me out to dinner. As it turned out we […]
- A quick catch up 5 days ago I have another foodie blog to post but didn’t want to do two in a row so in between all that eating (and trying to make tomatoes red) we’ve been out and about trying to make the most of what’s left of the ‘summer’. I use the term summer lightly as its bloody freezing! The […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Magnumlady's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!