Latest Blog Posts »
- Good Friday in Sligo 1 day ago I was hanging around Sligo yesterday evening as I tend to do now and again usually waiting for one or the other offspring. It was a beautiful evening to I decided to go for a bit of a spin, plus I was looking for somewhere to have dinner…not the easiest thing as the pubs were […]
- Laura May Lenehan 3 days ago Laura May Lenehan is doing Sligo proud and is in the semi-final of The Voice of Ireland. She’s a lovely girl and a fantastic singer so I’d love if everyone got behind her and voted for her. I had the pleasure of meeting Laura May at the Grange St. Patrick’s Day Parade. She had time […]
- Can you help Luna? 3 days ago I went to visit Luna yesterday. Luna is a beautiful dog in the care of Sligo Animal Rescue and being fostered by Ursula (a real life angel). Luna was found wandering the streets with no food or shelter. Sligo Animal Rescue took her in and she was being fostered until she found a forever home. […]
- The disappearing lake 4 days ago Firstly thank you for the kind words yesterday, I’m all good now. Everything happens for a reason and all that. Now for something completely different. I was out exploring on Sunday and went to visit Lough na Suil (which means the lake of the eye). The lake is located in Ballinphuill between...
- Fund it failure 5 days ago Firstly the photo doesn’t have anything at all to do with the blog post but I took it last night so I may as well post it. A lovely friend of mine applied to ‘Fund it’ to try and get me the camera I’m hoping to get and also to enable me to finish Sligo-secrets. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Magnumlady's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!