Latest Blog Posts »
- San Francisco Monday 2 days ago Well we leave San Francisco tomorrow and as the Americans would say it’s been a blast! We’ve had so much fun. Today Una, who follows the blog, took us for a day out. It was lovely because as the Pokemon... Continue Reading →
- San Francisco Sunday 3 days ago Another busy day in San Francisco. I started off the morning with a cable car ride while Jono had a sleep in. When he was up and about we headed to Pier 39 again. I love the pier, especially... Continue Reading →
- San Francisco Saturday 4 days ago Unfortunately Jono is out of the Pokemon Tournament but he’s still really enjoying his experience here in San Francisco. Jono has been spending time with his friends so I’ve been to see some of the sites. I’ll write properly about... Continue Reading →
- The Pokemon World Championships 2016 6 days ago So today is the big day when the Pokemon World Championships begin. We have to sincerely thank you all for making Jono’s Journey and his dream come true. It doesn’t matter if he wins or not. He’s won already just... Continue Reading →
- Segs in the City 6 days ago Well I have so much to tell you about our time so far in San Francisco but this post is all about my morning with the Electric Tour Company – Segway Tours San Francisco. They run various tours throughout San... Continue Reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Magnumlady's Blog
19:36 PM September 14, 2014
Magnumlady's blog is the one I most look forward to. Her updates are mostly funny, sometimes having a wee rant, and generally a one-woman guide to Sligo and surrounding counties. I've been introduced to all sorts of places and activities. Oh to have the energy and time to keep up with you Val. You're an amazing lady.
20:04 PM September 14, 2014
Love the informative information that is always available on this Blog .
20:12 PM September 14, 2014
Lucky you living in beautiful Sligo - I was born in Sligo and now live in York - beautiful also but in a very different way. I love your photos of Sligo - they make me homesick :-)
20:27 PM September 14, 2014
Vals blogs are always as wonderful as her images ....
20:28 PM September 14, 2014
Love magnumlady's Blog. This woman gets round Sligo like no other. Brilliant photo's and reviews of events, restaurants,Community gatherings, festivals, The list is endless. Informative and entertaining blog with exquisite images.
21:06 PM September 14, 2014
This is a fabulous blog for both tourists to the area and those who live here. Full of news about events and wonderful local pictures. I grew up here and I still see something new every week. Makes me want to go back.
21:15 PM September 14, 2014
Thank you for doing such a great job.
22:23 PM September 14, 2014
I love this blog, its fun with some gorgeous photos , really makes me want to visit Co Sligo. I lovecatching up with it every day, Val always makes me smile
00:24 AM September 15, 2014
Really interesting blog and her photography skills are amazing
01:24 AM September 15, 2014
Hi Val, follow you on facebook. Ex-Pat meself living in Mayo, which is right up there with Sligo on the beauty stakes :)
08:05 AM September 15, 2014
i too was born in England ...i absolutely love this country and am trying to do my family tree ...your information and photographs..i often share as i feel that you capture the beauty of Sligo and surrounding areas...i have marked a few places i want to visit ,,by looking at your photo's and the information given ..so thank you for opening my eyes to these places i have been living here for 17 yrs
08:08 AM September 15, 2014
I really enjoy your your blog and photos Val. I follow you on Facebook.