Latest Blog Posts »
- The Organic Centre, Rossinver, Co. Leitrim 11 hours ago On July 13th I went to the Open Day at the Organic Centre, Rossinver. It’s one of those places I’ve wanted to visit for a long time but never actually got there. I’m one of those people who turn up early to everything…only this time I didn’t realise the Sligo Stages Rally was taking place...
- Kidding around at Beltra Country Market 1 day ago I had a great morning yesterday at Beltra Country Market. Paul, who is a goat farmer or as his calls himself ‘The Goat Man’ came along with two lovely goats and told us all about them. I was very lucky as I got to have a try at milking one…I was useless it has to […]
- Open your heart to a rescue animal 3 days ago I love animals, all kinds of animals. We always had cats in the house and when I was kid we had dogs. Four years ago Lucy asked for a dog, I have to admit I didn’t want one, I knew who would be the one walking it and left looking after it. She kept on […]
- On Baile's Strand 1 week ago Yesterday was a brilliant day in Sligo. The Blue Raincoat Theatre Company performed Yeat’s On Baile’s Strand on Cummeen Strand, Strandhill. It was all very interesting right from the journey over to the play itself. I didn’t realise Cummeen Strand was so close to Coney Island and I have a...
- Sligo Shops - M. Cosgrove and Son Delicatessen 1 week ago It’s a while since I’ve done a blog about a Sligo shop. This one is well worth waiting for, in fact if you’ve never been to Sligo it’s worth coming just to visit this wonderful shop. Cosgrove’s is one of Sligo’s oldest shops and was first opened as a restaurant/shop in 1898 by Michael...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Magnumlady's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!