Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas Shopping in Sligo 21 hours ago Just in case you are looking for a bit of inspiration for gift ideas/shops in Sligo I thought I’d do a blog post that might be of some help. Sligo is the #adventurecapital so why not give the gift of adventure? Many... Continue Reading →
- Car Capers 4 days ago I was listening to the Nicky Byrne and Jenny Greene show today on RTE 2FM and they were asking people to text in with their stories of car holidays. They have joined forces with Citroen to find an ambassador family... Continue Reading →
- A November Day in Dublin 5 days ago Yesterday I headed up to Dublin for the day to check out the Bite Food Festival. As I usually do when I’m going anywhere I woke up at 4am – which was daft as the first train didn’t leave Sligo... Continue Reading →
- Bite Food Festival 1 week ago The Bite Food Festival takes place at the RDS, Dublin from this Thursday the 19th November until Sunday the 22nd. It sounds like a great event and perfect for any ‘foodies’. Thanks to a friend I’m going along on Saturday... Continue Reading →
- Tea Brack in the Bread Maker 1 week ago I was in Aldi a couple of weeks ago and there was a bread maker on offer. I had toyed with the idea of getting one before but I wasn’t sure if I would actually use it or if it... Continue Reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Magnumlady's Blog
19:36 PM September 14, 2014
Magnumlady's blog is the one I most look forward to. Her updates are mostly funny, sometimes having a wee rant, and generally a one-woman guide to Sligo and surrounding counties. I've been introduced to all sorts of places and activities. Oh to have the energy and time to keep up with you Val. You're an amazing lady.
20:04 PM September 14, 2014
Love the informative information that is always available on this Blog .
20:12 PM September 14, 2014
Lucky you living in beautiful Sligo - I was born in Sligo and now live in York - beautiful also but in a very different way. I love your photos of Sligo - they make me homesick :-)
20:27 PM September 14, 2014
Vals blogs are always as wonderful as her images ....
20:28 PM September 14, 2014
Love magnumlady's Blog. This woman gets round Sligo like no other. Brilliant photo's and reviews of events, restaurants,Community gatherings, festivals, The list is endless. Informative and entertaining blog with exquisite images.
21:06 PM September 14, 2014
This is a fabulous blog for both tourists to the area and those who live here. Full of news about events and wonderful local pictures. I grew up here and I still see something new every week. Makes me want to go back.
21:15 PM September 14, 2014
Thank you for doing such a great job.
22:23 PM September 14, 2014
I love this blog, its fun with some gorgeous photos , really makes me want to visit Co Sligo. I lovecatching up with it every day, Val always makes me smile
00:24 AM September 15, 2014
Really interesting blog and her photography skills are amazing
01:24 AM September 15, 2014
Hi Val, follow you on facebook. Ex-Pat meself living in Mayo, which is right up there with Sligo on the beauty stakes :)
08:05 AM September 15, 2014
i too was born in England ...i absolutely love this country and am trying to do my family tree ...your information and photographs..i often share as i feel that you capture the beauty of Sligo and surrounding areas...i have marked a few places i want to visit ,,by looking at your photo's and the information given ..so thank you for opening my eyes to these places i have been living here for 17 yrs
08:08 AM September 15, 2014
I really enjoy your your blog and photos Val. I follow you on Facebook.