Latest Blog Posts »
- All Fleadhed Out! 2 days ago Firstly apologies for this post being so short and lacking in photos. My Internet is diabolical, in fact it took over 600 minutes just to upload a two second video, it’s so bad my blog isn’t working properly and it will only let me upload small photos so you’ll just have to put up with […]
- Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival 1 week ago Not only is the Fleadh taking place in Sligo this week the Old Fair Day Festival in Tubbercurry is also well underway. I went along to the opening night and was blown away by the entertainment on offer and it was all free! Not only that there is a great community spirit in the town […]
- The Fleadh Comes to Sligo 1 week ago The 2014 Fleadh Cheoil launched in Sligo yesterday and the town was alive with music, song and dance. It’s great to see the place looking so good thanks to Sligo Tidy Towns and wonderful to be able to invite visitors in to show them all Sligo has to offer. President Michael D. Higgins came to...
- Summer in Sligo 2 weeks ago This Friday and Saturday sees the return of the Sligo Summer Festival. I’m really looking forward to it especially Sister Sledge who are headlining on Friday night! It should be brilliant. There are loads of great acts playing Sligo and admission is only €2 donation! You can find out more about...
- Snap the Spirit Photo Competition 2 weeks ago Do you volunteer? Know anyone who does? Been to a volunteer event and taken a great picture? Sligo Volunteer Centre have a great competition running. All you have to do is Snap the Spirit of Volunteerism in Sligo, its positive impact in the local community and the diversity of volunteering in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Magnumlady's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!