Latest Blog Posts »
- Dublin Zoo with Canon and The Sunday Club 3 days ago Canon-Ireland in conjunction with The Sunday Club ( a unique club for Sunday Times readers) had a photography masterclass at Dublin Zoo this weekend. I was trying to win tickets but wasn’t lucky. Lucy got invited along though and I was her +1 so off we headed yesterday morning on the 7am train...
- Blue Sligo 6 days ago Just trying something different with a sunset photo. Let me know what you think. Yesterday was a bit of a stressful day when Lucy ended up in hospital. She’s done her own (hilarious) blog post about it so you can read about it here.
- The Organic Centre, Rossinver, Co. Leitrim 1 week ago On July 13th I went to the Open Day at the Organic Centre, Rossinver. It’s one of those places I’ve wanted to visit for a long time but never actually got there. I’m one of those people who turn up early to everything…only this time I didn’t realise the Sligo Stages Rally was taking place...
- Kidding around at Beltra Country Market 1 week ago I had a great morning yesterday at Beltra Country Market. Paul, who is a goat farmer or as his calls himself ‘The Goat Man’ came along with two lovely goats and told us all about them. I was very lucky as I got to have a try at milking one…I was useless it has to […]
- Open your heart to a rescue animal 1 week ago I love animals, all kinds of animals. We always had cats in the house and when I was kid we had dogs. Four years ago Lucy asked for a dog, I have to admit I didn’t want one, I knew who would be the one walking it and left looking after it. She kept on […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Magnumlady's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!