Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday 03 Dec 14 2 weeks ago
- Wordless Wednesday 29 Oct 14 2 months ago
- U is for Untruth 3 months ago I have two very different children. I mean that in the sense that they are different to each other, but also that they are, or can be, different. Atypical. Not the norm, whatever that is. And just to keep me a even higher on my toes (toe-walking!), sometimes they behave very typically, and that...
- T is for Transitions 4 months ago Back to my A-Z, and here comes T. T is for transitions. If there is one thing I know about as mother to a child on the autism spectrum (and one not quite), who have lived on four continents…it is transitions. I’m always interested in transitions, and the way children and adults respond to them....
- Reinvention 4 months ago One of the great things about the expat life, is you get to reinvent yourself every time you move. And by great, I mean necessary, for me at least. Moving to a new country is a surreal, hyper-real experience, even when you have it done it several times before. I find reinvention to be my […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spectrummy Mummy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!