Latest Blog Posts »
- T is for Transitions 6 days ago Back to my A-Z, and here comes T. T is for transitions. If there is one thing I know about as mother to a child on the autism spectrum (and one not quite), who have lived on four continents…it is transitions. I’m always interested in transitions, and the way children and adults respond to them....
- Reinvention 2 weeks ago One of the great things about the expat life, is you get to reinvent yourself every time you move. And by great, I mean necessary, for me at least. Moving to a new country is a surreal, hyper-real experience, even when you have it done it several times before. I find reinvention to be my […]
- Wordless Wednesday 06 Aug 14 3 weeks ago Sorry for my absence, we have been busy (again). Coming to you with my second-grader and kindergartener all the way from Argentina!
- Summer Bucket List 5 months ago We’re now 9 days away from the mega non-stop flight in economy from Johannesburg back to the USA. A flight so long and tortuous, I need a distraction! So instead, I’m thinking about getting to see old friends, and spending time with family. Still, we have two months of no school, and an awful...
- Wordless Wednesday 21 May 14 5 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spectrummy Mummy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!