Latest Blog Posts »
- Flavors of Calabria: Amarelli Licorice 1 month ago One of Calabria's unique flavors is liquirizia, which is native around Rossano on the Gulf of Taranto, and Amarelli licorice is the best source for a taste. The post Flavors of Calabria: Amarelli Licorice appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- One-Word Theme for 2017: FORWARD 1 month ago At the beginning of every new year, I choose one word to guide my thoughts and actions over the next twelve months: a one-word theme. This year? FORWARD. The post One-Word Theme for 2017: FORWARD appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- 10 Dos & Don'ts of Moving to Calabria 3 months ago Thinking about moving to Calabria? Before you commit, take a look at these dos and don'ts written with love by someone who's been there and done that. The post 10 Dos & Don’ts of Moving to Calabria appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- La Scirubetta Calabrese: Ancient Snow Cone 3 months ago La scirubetta calabrese is a time-honored winter tradition in Calabria, and like much of the area's rustic cuisine, its preparation couldn't be simpler. The post La Scirubetta Calabrese: Ancient Snow Cone appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- Best Living in Italy Blog 2016 - Grazie Mille! 3 months ago Bleeding Espresso has been named the Best Living in Italy Blog by ITALY Magazine...and here is my Sally Field "You really like me!" moment. The post Best Living in Italy Blog 2016 – Grazie Mille! appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x