Latest Blog Posts »
- Dolphin-Spotting in the Ionian Sea 2 weeks ago Who would have thought that a routine bus ride down the mountain would serve as a reminder to stop and admire the dolphins?
- La Vendemmia in Calabria 2 months ago Mid-September means it's vendemmia and wine-making time, which is delicious in Calabria on more than one front.
- The Inspiring Legacy of Nicholas Green 7 months ago When the parents of seven-year-old Nicholas Green donated his organs, they made an enormous impact on the rate of organ donation in Italy.
- Guest Post: Resilience and the Well-Lived Life 7 months ago Diana Strinati Baur has learned the ins and outs of resilience and change the hard way so you don’t have to — she’ll teach you in her new course, Resilience: Mastering the Art of Moving On.
- Living Authentically: How Italy Forced the Issue 8 months ago Living here has most definitely brought me closer to living an authentic life; Italy has pushed me in ways I didn't know I needed.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x