Latest Blog Posts »
- My One-Word Theme for 2014: SALUTE 5 months ago It’s an Italian word this year, pronounced “sah LOOT eh,” and I’ve chosen it for its various meanings.
- New Beginnings and Such 8 months ago I've been trying to get a post up here for months now. I've started a few, but it just hasn't happened as I've struggled with how to express the whirlwind we've been experiencing here from my miscarriage last spring to where we are now. So let's just get this out there once and for all.
- Finish What You Start — Or Don't. That's Cool Too. 11 months ago "If it's important you'll find way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
- Start Where You Are 1 year ago Don't let anyone, especially that perfectionist in your head, tell you that you can't or that you're not good enough. You are -- or at least you will be -- but you'll never get there without starting.
- My One-Word Theme for 2013: GROW 1 year ago The past two years, I’ve adopted a one-word theme to guide me throughout the next twelve months; I've always waited until after the new year to write about the choice here, but this year I can’t wait. I don’t like to wish away time, but I could not be more ready for 2012 to end and for 2013...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x