Latest Blog Posts »
- Natuzza Evolo: Calabrian Mystic 3 months ago "Mamma" Natuzza Evolo was a Calabrian mystic who acted as a medium and healer, showed evidence of stigmata, and could "bi-locate" -- be in two different places at once. The post Natuzza Evolo: Calabrian Mystic appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- From Farm to Table: The Sila Potato 4 months ago Going farm to table is easy in Calabria -- especially with our DOP and IGP products, such as the humble, under-appreciated Sila Potato. The post From Farm to Table: The Sila Potato appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- Win a Copy of 52 Things to See & Do in Calabria Travel Guide 6 months ago This Calabria travel guide is the first in a series of upcoming releases by fellow Italy residents: Locals Know Italy Travel Guides. The post Win a Copy of 52 Things to See & Do in Calabria Travel Guide appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- 5 Things No One Told You About Moving to Rural Italy 8 months ago Moving to Italy presents challenges no matter where you end up, but rural Italy is its own beast. Here are some things I wish I would have known. The post 5 Things No One Told You About Moving to Rural Italy appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- My Local Fruttivendolo — Fruit & Vegetable Guy 9 months ago A good fruttivendolo is hard to find, so we are more than happy to call Antonio with his green Ape our very own. The post My Local Fruttivendolo — Fruit & Vegetable Guy appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x