Latest Blog Posts »
- Finish What You Start — Or Don't. That's Cool Too. 2 weeks ago "If it's important you'll find way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
- Start Where You Are 4 months ago Don't let anyone, especially that perfectionist in your head, tell you that you can't or that you're not good enough. You are -- or at least you will be -- but you'll never get there without starting.
- My One-Word Theme for 2013: GROW 6 months ago The past two years, I’ve adopted a one-word theme to guide me throughout the next twelve months; I've always waited until after the new year to write about the choice here, but this year I can’t wait. I don’t like to wish away time, but I could not be more ready for 2012 to end...
- The Dalai Lama's Cat by David Michie 8 months ago I normally don't include book reviews on the main page of Bleeding Espresso, but because I loved this book so much and because it does an amazing job of communicating principles such as mindfulness and living an authentic life, I just had to share it here as well.
- Arrivederci Summer, Bentornato Fall! 9 months ago A warm adieu to a brutal summer and an even warmer welcome back to a long-lost friend, the fall.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x