Latest Blog Posts »
- Lost in Translation: Adventures in Sola-tude 1 week ago Solo/sola in Italian means both alone and lonely. Let that sink in for a second.
- One-Word Theme for 2015: FORZA! 2 months ago My one-word theme of 2015: FORZA! The word means strength, power, intensity, and I can barely even type it without using ALL CAPS. It's that strong, folks.
- Finding Your Own Path via WTF 6 months ago Everyone who has ever achieved any kind of success got there in his or her own way. What's yours?
- A Village in Mourning 8 months ago Ciao carissimo Enzo . . . rimarrai sempre nei nostri cuori.
- Introducing Baby Espresso! 10 months ago I've decided to create a space where I can share my meditations on mommyhood with a touch of humor and lightheartedness...come say hello!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x