Latest Blog Posts »
- The Inspiring Legacy of Nicholas Green 2 months ago When the parents of seven-year-old Nicholas Green donated his organs, they made an enormous impact on the rate of organ donation in Italy.
- Guest Post: Resilience and the Well-Lived Life 2 months ago Diana Strinati Baur has learned the ins and outs of resilience and change the hard way so you don’t have to — she’ll teach you in her new course, Resilience: Mastering the Art of Moving On.
- Living Authentically: How Italy Forced the Issue 3 months ago Living here has most definitely brought me closer to living an authentic life; Italy has pushed me in ways I didn't know I needed.
- Lost in Translation: Adventures in Sola-tude 4 months ago Solo/sola in Italian means both alone and lonely. Let that sink in for a second.
- One-Word Theme for 2015: FORZA! 5 months ago My one-word theme of 2015: FORZA! The word means strength, power, intensity, and I can barely even type it without using ALL CAPS. It's that strong, folks.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x