Latest Blog Posts »
- A Village in Mourning 1 week ago Ciao carissimo Enzo . . . rimarrai sempre nei nostri cuori.
- Introducing Baby Espresso! 3 months ago I've decided to create a space where I can share my meditations on mommyhood with a touch of humor and lightheartedness...come say hello!
- My One-Word Theme for 2014: SALUTE 8 months ago It’s an Italian word this year, pronounced “sah LOOT eh,” and I’ve chosen it for its various meanings.
- New Beginnings and Such 11 months ago I've been trying to get a post up here for months now. I've started a few, but it just hasn't happened as I've struggled with how to express the whirlwind we've been experiencing here from my miscarriage last spring to where we are now. So let's just get this out there once and for all.
- Finish What You Start — Or Don't. That's Cool Too. 1 year ago "If it's important you'll find way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x