Latest Blog Posts »
- From Farm to Table: The Sila Potato 2 weeks ago Going farm to table is easy in Calabria -- especially with our DOP and IGP products, such as the humble, under-appreciated Sila Potato.
- Win a Copy of 52 Things to See & Do in Calabria Travel Guide 4 months ago This Calabria travel guide is the first in a series of upcoming releases by fellow Italy residents: Locals Know Italy Travel Guides.
- 5 Things No One Told You About Moving to Rural Italy 6 months ago Moving to Italy presents challenges no matter where you end up, but rural Italy is its own beast. Here are some things I wish I would have known.
- My Local Fruttivendolo — Fruit & Vegetable Guy 7 months ago A good fruttivendolo is hard to find, so we are more than happy to call Antonio with his green Ape our very own.
- In Loving Memory of Gina DePalma: Citrus Olive Oil & Polenta Cake 9 months ago Honoring the memory of friend and pastry chef extraordinaire Gina DePalma by baking her citrus olive oil and polenta cake.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x