Latest Blog Posts »
- Living Authentically: How Italy Forced the Issue 2 weeks ago Living here has most definitely brought me closer to living an authentic life; Italy has pushed me in ways I didn't know I needed.
- Lost in Translation: Adventures in Sola-tude 3 months ago Solo/sola in Italian means both alone and lonely. Let that sink in for a second.
- One-Word Theme for 2015: FORZA! 4 months ago My one-word theme of 2015: FORZA! The word means strength, power, intensity, and I can barely even type it without using ALL CAPS. It's that strong, folks.
- Finding Your Own Path via WTF 7 months ago Everyone who has ever achieved any kind of success got there in his or her own way. What's yours?
- A Village in Mourning 9 months ago Ciao carissimo Enzo . . . rimarrai sempre nei nostri cuori.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x