Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Things No One Told You About Moving to Rural Italy 1 week ago Moving to Italy? Awesome! Rural Italy? Let’s talk. No matter where you land in Italia, there will be new, let’s call them “experiences.” Some are universal like dealing with Telecom or ENEL (even Italians hate these interactions) or handling other bureaucracy such as getting your...
- My Local Fruttivendolo — Fruit & Vegetable Guy 2 months ago A good fruttivendolo is hard to find, so we are more than happy to call Antonio with his green Ape our very own. The post My Local Fruttivendolo — Fruit & Vegetable Guy appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- In Loving Memory of Gina DePalma: Citrus Olive Oil & Polenta Cake 4 months ago Honoring the memory of friend and pastry chef extraordinaire Gina DePalma by baking her citrus olive oil and polenta cake. The post In Loving Memory of Gina DePalma: Citrus Olive Oil & Polenta Cake appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- One-Word Theme for 2016: GOOD 5 months ago My one-word theme for 2016 was inspired by my daughter in more ways than one . . . FIND the good. SEE the good. BE the good. The post One-Word Theme for 2016: GOOD appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
- Christmas in Calabria: Pignolata and Cumpettu 6 months ago What could be sweeter or more delicious for a Calabrian Christmas than pignolata and cumpettu? The post Christmas in Calabria: Pignolata and Cumpettu appeared first on Bleeding Espresso.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bleeding Espresso
19:46 PM November 06, 2012
Michelle is one of the reasons I took that leap and started writing. I have loved her blog for years now and her advice has been priceless...believe in yourself! She is Italy and all things blogging ciao lisa x