Sherbet and Sparkles
Latest Blog Posts »
- Should You Use a Tourist Pass in New York? 1 day ago When I was researching things to do in New York, I kept on coming across tourist card type promotions – cards that you pay a one-off payment for, to let you into a number of top tourist attractions. I decided to look into it a bit further. There are two main types of tourist card. One […]
- Cafe Iroha Breakfast 3 days ago Cafe Iroha is one of my favourite places – not only because they let 15+ of us pile in every Sunday to practise speaking Japanese (and English), but also because they serve really great food. Every Sunday it’s a toss up between having a regular breakfast of grapefruit and greek yoghurt, or...
- Kate Miller Photos 4 days ago So a few weeks back, I asked my friend Kate Miller to take some photos of me…mainly because the only recent photo I had of myself for LinkedIn was one of me holding two beers up while wearing a dirndl at the Nintendo Octoberfest. You may have noticed these photos popping up around the place, […]
- Friday Links 18/04 6 days ago The gif will never not be funny. YAY for Easter! I shall be spending my Easter time sitting around reading, blogging and spending a ridiculous amount of time on Instagram and Twitter. HAZZAH. I started doing couch to 5k this week. After two running sessions, I feel pretty good but on Wednesday...
- Best & Worst Airports 1 week ago Sometimes, when you plan an amazing trip abroad, the quality of the airport can be the icing on the cake to a perfect holiday…or can be the thing that drags the whole trip down. Airports can be small, remote, busy, whatever. But there’s one thing that makes an airport terrible for me and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Sherbet and Sparkles
12:48 PM April 07, 2014
Hi Where abouts in Britain are you from? I'm a BBC journalist looking to interview a UK expat from Lincolnshire now living in Germany!