Sherbet and Sparkles
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tips for Solo Travel 8 hours ago I travel alone most of the time, mainly because I like to go to far-flung places and spend a bit of money on it, which isn’t the kind of travel a lot of people want to do. But I’m cool with that – ever since I studied in Japan I’ve been able to cope in […]
- Linkies 7th March 3 days ago I don’t know what happened, I had this post all lined up but it was wiped and there are no previous copies there for me to go back to. GAH. Oh well! As you can imagine, I’ve super super excited to be going to New York, mainly for all the imrov and comedy I’ll be […]
- Burger Baby - Frankfurt 5 days ago I’d been to Burger Baby a looooong time ago but wanted to try it out again. I remembered there being great food but the restaurant not having that much air circulation so it smelt really greasy in there. It hadn’t changed much. The air was a little less yucky, but still very greasy smelling....
- Frankfurt Itinerary - What to do in Frankfurt 1 week ago So you have a layover in Frankfurt? Or you live here and have people visiting? Perhaps you are here on a day trip? This post is for all of you, and for anyone else who needs to fill a day or two in Frankfurt. Frankfurt is seen to be a boring place to visit. The […]
- Linkies 28th Feb 1 week ago I am very excited because I had my holiday for next month approved and so I will be off to New York from the 21st March!! I can’t WAIT to see all the standup comedy and imrpov and all the people and the food and meet up with some friends I made in Japan. EXCIIIIIIIIITED! […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sherbet and Sparkles has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!