Sherbet and Sparkles
Latest Blog Posts »
- Friday Links 18/04 1 day ago The gif will never not be funny. YAY for Easter! I shall be spending my Easter time sitting around reading, blogging and spending a ridiculous amount of time on Instagram and Twitter. HAZZAH. I started doing couch to 5k this week. After two running sessions, I feel pretty good but on Wednesday...
- Best & Worst Airports 3 days ago Sometimes, when you plan an amazing trip abroad, the quality of the airport can be the icing on the cake to a perfect holiday…or can be the thing that drags the whole trip down. Airports can be small, remote, busy, whatever. But there’s one thing that makes an airport terrible for me and...
- What I Ate in New York (Part 1) 5 days ago The first thing I learnt in New York was to not buy things from street vendors. This was a “chilli dog” I bought for $5. It was disgusting, but I have heard lots of other worse stories so I think I may have gotten off lightly. The second thing I learnt was that if I […]
- Friday Links 11/04 1 week ago This week has been a blur. I’ve not finished editing all my New York photos yet, and it took me a good few days to stop being sleepy. I also have to get my bum in gear and arrange the whole Leaving Frankfurt thing. Why do things have to be so energy draining? But I […]
- That Time I Did Comedy in New York 1 week ago My trip to New York didn’t start on the 21st March. It started much, much before that, last summer. I was feeling down because I’d done some comedy and – as always – I was the only girl. That’s not what was getting me down. I was down because all the other guys were making […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Sherbet and Sparkles
12:48 PM April 07, 2014
Hi Where abouts in Britain are you from? I'm a BBC journalist looking to interview a UK expat from Lincolnshire now living in Germany!