Sherbet and Sparkles
Latest Blog Posts »
- All the Things I Know about Travel 17 hours ago I love travelling – and most of the time I do it alone. Travelling alone means that I have to have super sharp travel skills. Here are all the travel things I have picked up over the years: 1. Holiday Pirates is amazing. The perfect guilty break from work. Look at those low prices and […]
- Linkies 06/12 2 days ago Just links this week. This has been my last week in Frankfurt before I go to London for two weeks for work. It was a tiiiiny bit last minute so I’ve had to cancel a few things that I had planned and also had to squeeze in all the things I wanted to do into […]
- Graffiti in Istanbul 4 days ago I didn’t just take photos of cats, OK?!
- Christmas at Burger King 6 days ago I usually pride myself in how long it’s been since I’ve had proper nasty fast food. Like Mc Donalds, or KFC and stuff. But ever since I lived in Japan I’ve been keen to try out speciality burgers. In Japan I loved Mc Donalds’ limited edition stuff, and in general I do like trying a […]
- Frankfurt Christmas Market! (And end of NaBloPoMo) 1 week ago It’s the last day of November and NaBloPoMo! Wheeeeee! Goodness me, it’s been a roller coaster of a month. I started off with a very small blog with a few awesome people always reading it, then I signed up to NaBloPoMo and WordPress promoted me as a NaBloPoMoer and I got lots of awesome […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sherbet and Sparkles has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!