Sherbet and Sparkles
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thoughts on Vegetarianism 3 days ago On the first date with the boyfriend, we went for sushi, and he sat down and told me that he’s vegetarian. I’ve never dated a vegetarian before so I freaked out wondering what the
- Spring in Frankfurt! 1 week ago Spring is a good time in Frankfurt. The dark days of winter are finally over and the Germans start to very VERY VERY excited about things. One of the things they like to get excited about is spargel – asparagus. You would not believe how excited these white sticks make the locals… This...
- Frohsinn - Afternoon Tea? 1 week ago I’d been past Frohsinn a few times and seen that they do afternoon tea with scones and stuff, but I hadn’t really been moved to go in. However, some people on Facebook were asking for placed where they could have afternoon tea and I mentioned it and one thing lead to another so before...
- The Train 1 week ago It was a weekend that had had a lot of football in it. I didn’t know much about it, but I heard the people cheering from the boy’s apartment – he lives in the “party” area of town, where there are lots of hen parties and people just going out getting drunk. The walk to...
- Piknickbank, Frankfurt (omg is that hummus?) 1 week ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sherbet and Sparkles has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!