Uruguay Expat Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Why Uruguay? 3 days ago “Wherever you go, there you are…” is a quote attributed to the teachings of Buddha. There’s no getting away from …Continue reading »
- Smells like Uruguay, feels like home 3 months ago Reblogging this to our Uruguay Expat Life site from my personal Author Hub blog, Falling Off the Hemisphere. This will …Continue reading »
- Uruguay Expat Life interactive community and forum now live at Google! 4 months ago As promised, for “this month” and last week for “next week”, it’s live! Still about 10 minutes left in this …Continue reading »
- Get your dancin' shoes on! It's "Noche de Nostalgia" in Uruguay! 4 months ago Every August 24, Uruguay celebrates the Night of Nostalgia. Filled with dancing and lots of “American Oldies”. No, I have …Continue reading »
- Uruguay air travel coverage from The Fuzzy Wanderer 4 months ago Some thoughts on getting to Uruguay by air, based on experience by site co-owners Mark Mercer, AKA The Fuzzy Wanderer, …Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Uruguay Expat Life
15:13 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog - very informative, clean and easy to use. Should be a fabulous resource for expats in Uruguay and not too many blogs for this destination. Love it!
18:17 PM December 14, 2012
Very interesting and exciting blog. Makes you want to go on an adventure.