Uruguay Expat Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Crime increasing in Uruguay, expect electoral consequences 1 week ago Brazen Crime Increasing: Like it or not, the “rightwing” party is likely to win Uruguay’s presidential election in October, and …Continue reading »
- Uruguay Politics 3 weeks ago We’re obviously not experts, but there’s a lot happening this year, with the Presidential election and legislative elections. Whether a …Continue reading »
- Get personal advice on Uruguay living and travel - Now at Plansify! 4 months ago We at Uruguay Expat Life & Uruguay For Me enjoy sharing our experiences, creating internet communities where other folks considering …Continue reading »
- UK expats losing their Barclaycards. Plus tax hassles! - reblog from ExpatsBlog.com with our take on it. 6 months ago Reblogging this financial bad news from ExpatsBlog.com, for the benefit of our many readers who are from the United Kingdom. …Continue reading »
- A Lovely Fall Day Wrapping Up Tourism Week 6 months ago Beautiful Saturday of the weekend wrapping up Tourism Week. That’s what secular Uruguay calls Holy Week, because we actually have …Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Uruguay Expat Life
15:13 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog - very informative, clean and easy to use. Should be a fabulous resource for expats in Uruguay and not too many blogs for this destination. Love it!
18:17 PM December 14, 2012
Very interesting and exciting blog. Makes you want to go on an adventure.