Uruguay Expat Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Get personal advice on Uruguay living and travel - Now at Plansify! 1 month ago We at Uruguay Expat Life & Uruguay For Me enjoy sharing our experiences, creating internet communities where other folks considering …Continue reading »
- UK expats losing their Barclaycards. Plus tax hassles! - reblog from ExpatsBlog.com with our take on it. 3 months ago Reblogging this financial bad news from ExpatsBlog.com, for the benefit of our many readers who are from the United Kingdom. …Continue reading »
- A Lovely Fall Day Wrapping Up Tourism Week 3 months ago Beautiful Saturday of the weekend wrapping up Tourism Week. That’s what secular Uruguay calls Holy Week, because we actually have …Continue reading »
- Fall punctuated by rainbow 3 months ago Autumn is definitely here in Uruguay. Sun setting early evening and light at low angle by mid-afternoon. Chilly at night …Continue reading »
- Sausage! As in Expats find many ways to start businesses in Uruguay 6 months ago Some of us start web and social media businesses, some of us write books, some run hotels, some have farms. …Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Uruguay Expat Life
15:13 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog - very informative, clean and easy to use. Should be a fabulous resource for expats in Uruguay and not too many blogs for this destination. Love it!
18:17 PM December 14, 2012
Very interesting and exciting blog. Makes you want to go on an adventure.