Uruguay Expat Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Random Cultural Observations about everyday life in Uruguay 5 months ago Four or five years in, some everyday culture observations about life in Uruguay. Nothing earth-shattering, maybe not even important, but …Continue reading »
- Our "Uruguay For Me" network and affordable consultations via Plansify 1 year ago Thank you for the continued great feedback for our “Uruguay For Me” consultations we offer via the innovative “Plansify” service. …Continue reading »
- New Posts Soon 1 year ago As you might guess from our previous post, we’ve been rather busy with our family pet’s heath issue. We haven’t …Continue reading »
- News about our pet greyhound fighting cancer in Uruguay 1 year ago Our pet greyhound dog, Whistler, has been in our family since 2009, and has made his way from North Carolina …Continue reading »
- Thank you Twitter followers! How about you, want to try it? 1 year ago Thank you to our many new Twitter followers this past month. Are you one of them? If not, why not? …Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Uruguay Expat Life
15:13 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog - very informative, clean and easy to use. Should be a fabulous resource for expats in Uruguay and not too many blogs for this destination. Love it!
18:17 PM December 14, 2012
Very interesting and exciting blog. Makes you want to go on an adventure.