Uruguay Expat Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Lovely Fall Day Wrapping Up Tourism Week 3 days ago Beautiful Saturday of the weekend wrapping up Tourism Week. That’s what secular Uruguay calls Holy Week, because we actually have …Continue reading »
- Fall punctuated by rainbow 1 week ago Autumn is definitely here in Uruguay. Sun setting early evening and light at low angle by mid-afternoon. Chilly at night …Continue reading »
- Sausage! As in Expats find many ways to start businesses in Uruguay 2 months ago Some of us start web and social media businesses, some of us write books, some run hotels, some have farms. …Continue reading »
- Another site launch - AtlantidaExpats.com 2 months ago Technically a re-launch, because we launched AtlantidaExpats.com last August as a gift to the informal but fairly big “Atlántida English …Continue reading »
- Today on Uruguay Flooded Life 2 months ago The rains continue. Tormenta electrica sin fin. The drainage canals along the main road at the end of our street …Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Uruguay Expat Life
15:13 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog - very informative, clean and easy to use. Should be a fabulous resource for expats in Uruguay and not too many blogs for this destination. Love it!
18:17 PM December 14, 2012
Very interesting and exciting blog. Makes you want to go on an adventure.