An American in Padua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Finishing my "Interesting State" 3 months ago Sono in uno stato interessante.Literally translated: I am in an interesting state.Meaning: I am pregnant.Yes, my baby was due to be born yesterday. I am waiting to end this interesting state called pregnancy and meet my first child.
- Cittadella Inaugurates the Full Wall Walkabout 8 months ago In Italian, Cittadella's medieval wall walkabout is called
- My Artist's Book, IN COMUNE, Dedicated to Padua's City Hall 10 months ago You may have already read about and looked at my artist's book to be experienced on a gondola in Venice, Gondola Ride Kit, but there's another edition I've dedicated to Padua: IN COMUNE.Description:The site-specific artist's book focuses on some points in Palazzo Moroni (Padua's City Hall) and...
- Mosaics to the Limit! 11 months ago The entrance to this curious residenceThere is a town exactly halfway between Padua and Venice called Dolo. It's mostly famous for its prime location along the Brenta river, which boasts some of the most beautiful Veneto villas such as Malcontenta and Villa Pisani. Yet tucked away and on the other...
- A Flurry of Work 11 months ago Everyone knocks Italy as the place where little business gets done, but just wait for the holidays to end and you've got more than your share of job requests and urgent emails. It's January 7th, the day after the Epiphany which officially ends the Italian holiday season that begins with Christmas,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American in Padua has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!