Living Loving and Writing
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mathematics 13 hours ago Words stifled him. Numbers made sense. ©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Confession
- Confession 1 day ago "Not another pair of shoes, Rachel?"©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Darkness
- Darkness 2 days ago Darkness fell. They launched their attack. ©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Caterpillar
- Caterpillar 3 days ago "Caterpillar for breakfast? Yum!" said Bird. ©2015 Laura BesleyClick here for Rain
- The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom 4 days ago Title: The Kitchen HouseAuthor: Kathleen GrissomPublication: Transworld Digital (14 Mar. 2013)Summary: When seven-year-old Irish orphan Lavinia is transported to Virginia to work in the kitchen of a wealthy plantation owner, she is absorbed into the life of the kitchen house and becomes part of...
Contest Entries »
- Hong Kong: 10 Things NOT to do! Writing Contest March 2013 Hong Kong is the perfect blend of ‘East meets West’. There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong...
- It's a Hard Life - International Schools in Hong Kong Education and International Schools If you think you had a hard time at school (and maybe you didn’t), you should give going to school in Hong Kong a try. A child’s first interview could be at the age of two-and-a-half to get into K1 (Kindergarten 1). If they fail to get into the...
- Show Me the Money - Working in Hong Kong Working Abroad There is a lot of money in Hong Kong. And there plenty of poverty too. The opulence is everywhere; malls are filled with designer brands; big cars are driven; people are constantly eating out and drinking. But there are also people in tatty clothes...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Loving and Writing has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!