Latest Blog Posts »
- Donde está el bano? 5 days ago As a retired architect and certified plans examiner, I am always interested in development issues. Costa Rica has adopted an accessibility code similar to the US’ Americans with Disabilities Act, although, its implementation is sometimes a mystery to me.
- Donde está la puerta? 1 week ago My husband, the graphic designer, likes to say ”It’s all about signage”. As a retired architect, I argue that good design doesn’t need signage. I rest my case. (Puerta is Spanish for “door”.)
- Soccer Sunday in Samara 2 weeks ago Today FIFA came to town with a free children’s soccer camp – I’m sorry that I couldn’t find any alliteration for futbol, as most of the world knows the game. There must have been 200 children, elementary school age, playing on our beautifully maintained central plaza. FIFA trained local...
- Babysitting at the Beach 3 weeks ago This surf-instructor will tend your baby while you surf. The kid looks pretty happy.
- Three more birds - 5th day at Casa Mango and Casa Papaya 3 months ago My sister spotted 3 more bird species in our front yard. That’s 27 identified over five mornings. Can anyone help us identify the birds we couldn’t?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sandy-Shorts has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!