Latest Blog Posts »
- Playa Samara to Playa Buena Vista 1 week ago We’ve had some very low tides lately on the Pacific coast, in Samara. Steve and I took advantage of one of them to walk around Punta Samara, from Playa Samara to Playa Buena Vista. Took us just two hours. We left the car at the Iguana Verde grocery and lichor store – that was handy …Read More
- Finally, an explanation 1 month ago Every year, we see a crab crossing at Playa Carrillo just like this. I think these crabs are related and display the same behavior as seen in the Caribbean.
- Steve's new ride 1 month ago Steve’s finally got himself a motorbike. He put an engine on his bicycle. He can still pedal if he wants to but this makes the hills around here a lot more fun. Now, he can ride with the big boys but he’s looking for new members of his own club.
- The frog did it 3 months ago You know you live in Costa Rica when you’re awakened in the pre-dawn by glass crashing to the floor and upon inspection you find that a fist-sized frog has been kicking delicates off the shelf. In the spirit of truth in reporting, I must disclose that it wasn’t my house and it was a beer...
- Ancient petroglyphs? 2 months ago Winter storms – winter is June through October in Costa Rica – have scoured Carrillo beach to expose this carving. Probably an homage to the cacique (chief). Or Mom. yesterday was Costa Rican Mothers’ Day.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sandy-Shorts has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!