Latest Blog Posts »
- Finally, an explanation 1 week ago Every year, we see a crab crossing at Playa Carrillo just like this. I think these crabs are related and display the same behavior as seen in the Caribbean.
- Steve's new ride 3 weeks ago Steve’s finally got himself a motorbike. He put an engine on his bicycle. He can still pedal if he wants to but this makes the hills around here a lot more fun. Now, he can ride with the big boys but he’s looking for new members of his own club.
- The frog did it 2 months ago You know you live in Costa Rica when you’re awakened in the pre-dawn by glass crashing to the floor and upon inspection you find that a fist-sized frog has been kicking delicates off the shelf. In the spirit of truth in reporting, I must disclose that it wasn’t my house and it was a beer...
- Ancient petroglyphs? 1 month ago Winter storms – winter is June through October in Costa Rica – have scoured Carrillo beach to expose this carving. Probably an homage to the cacique (chief). Or Mom. yesterday was Costa Rican Mothers’ Day.
- Got weather? 1 month ago So, yesterday afternoon, when I arrived home, I witnessed the unusual even of a Howler Monkey on the ground. Today, there were three males – that’s unusual in itself, I think – traversing the pavement in front of my gate near Samara, Costa Rica. Two climbed the fence, leaped the tree, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sandy-Shorts has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!