My Life in the Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Joilibee, Michelangelo, Cheeseburger 1 day ago May 18 – Nothing much is happening. Yesterday I was in SM and they had a big stage promotion going
- Alex a Thief, Lynn's Mom Sick, Star Trek, Apologies to Bob Martin (davao) 2 days ago May 17 – When I was six years old living with my "Single Mother" Mom in Greenwich Village in N.Y.C I would on occasion,
- The Butlers: Are They Scammers? 3 days ago The Butlers:
- Sense of Entitlement: A Core Cause of Filipino Dysfunction? 4 days ago Somehow, it does seem that the vaunted Sense of Entitlement may be one of the core causes of Filipino problems. Sense of entitlement can be defined as the belief that Filipinos should have what they want, even if there is no proof that they deserve it. Or as columnist Cito Beltran describes in his...
- Wednesday Breakfast, Lobster (davao) 4 days ago May 15 – Had our usual Wednesday "Davao Expat Group Breakfast". We went to a new place for me called Coffeecat which was located in a Call Center Parking lot. It was new, clean, the coffee excellent and the American Breakfast more than adequate for the 190p. We also had a better showing today...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Life in the Philippines
03:00 AM May 08, 2013
This is a 'Must read' blog covering every subject to educate, stimulate and facilitate you with all the information one needs to make life here in the Philippines as ultimately rewarding as possible. It will save you time and money spent wasted finding the right places to go, things to avoid and those precious pieces of information that usually takes years to glean.
14:19 PM May 08, 2013
My Life in the Philippines blog is a MUST READ for anyone thinking about moving to the Philippines. You want the "gospel" of what really happens there, then this is the blog to read. Corey holds back no punches. Questions are answered honestly, lot's of pictures and HUMOR. Oh yeah, when I say "gospel" I am not referring to religion...you won't find that here. Check out his blog and make sure you read his archives. TON'S OF GOOD INFO!