My Life in the Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- One Down, Our Two Families (davao) 3 months ago I happened to run into Kenneth Crawley this morning in Starbucks. We ignored each other and then he left, but only to his car where he fetched the complaint withdrawal letter. He then came back to SB
- Earthquake, 3 months ago October – 15
- Philippines Confidential Vol I Issue III Kenneth... 3 months ago Philippines Confidential Vol I Issue III Kenneth Crawley Dona Luisa Village Phase 2,
- AMEND HB00113 THE PHILIPPINE IMMIGRATION ACT OF 2010 3 months ago Petitioning Hon. Rep. Niel Tupas, Jr.
- Chicken, Rudeness, Party (davao) 3 months ago October 11 – I went to the supermarket today and discovered something interesting relating to my Chicken buying habits for the better part of the past 8 years. I like eating Boneless Chicken Breasts and I can buy them already boned for around 210P/kg ($2.35/lb.). On the other hand regular...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on My Life in the Philippines
03:00 AM May 08, 2013
This is a 'Must read' blog covering every subject to educate, stimulate and facilitate you with all the information one needs to make life here in the Philippines as ultimately rewarding as possible. It will save you time and money spent wasted finding the right places to go, things to avoid and those precious pieces of information that usually takes years to glean.
14:19 PM May 08, 2013
My Life in the Philippines blog is a MUST READ for anyone thinking about moving to the Philippines. You want the "gospel" of what really happens there, then this is the blog to read. Corey holds back no punches. Questions are answered honestly, lot's of pictures and HUMOR. Oh yeah, when I say "gospel" I am not referring to religion...you won't find that here. Check out his blog and make sure you read his archives. TON'S OF GOOD INFO!
13:41 PM August 28, 2013
I admire anyone who can write down as much as this guy. He certainly knows his stuff about living in the Philippines. He does not pull back either. Like his style and I am also impressed by the positive and negative. No sugar coating here.