Bright lights, little city
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunflowers 1 week ago In which Amnesiac turns six, and I give thanks for his almost-effortless transition to expat life. A while back a family member asked me why there was ‘so much drama’ in my blog posts. Kid A knows (bien sur; she’s got an answer for everything just now). She’s learning about...
- Seven Wonders 3 weeks ago In which a surprise visit brings forward my first encounter with the newest member of my family Writing this blog has been nothing if not educational. There’s a certain dizzy freedom when I sit down to peck at my keyboard in not knowing if I’ll even be able to articulate the thoughts in...
- Maid in Qatar 1 month ago There’s the usual stuff in my desk drawer: paper clips, receipts, oh- and the valid, genuine passport of someone I’ve never met… Let’s talk domestic help. One of the unintended consequences of Opportunity X being put on hold (he wrote, … Continue reading →
- Up In The Air 1 month ago My most topsy turvy week as an expat yet, in which the ground gave way beneath my feet both literally and metaphorically. There was a…work thing I was going to write about this week in an excited Hey you guys! … Continue reading →
- No Place Like Home 2 months ago In which Family Little City goes away on holiday and returns…home? Finally, after six long, dusty months for me and the kids (and nine longer, dustier months for Mrs LC), we left Doha. OK, so we only left for a … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bright lights, little city has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!