Bella Vita Liguria
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tuscany Villa Rentals: That Whole "Under the Tuscan Sun" Thing 4 days ago It’s overused (heavily) but it still conjures up the quintessential Italian experience for many. And we get it. That’s why we have spent days, months, years collecting just the right rental properties to satisfy that Tuscan dream.
- Pasta con Calamari 2 weeks ago I really enjoy making up new dishes based on ideas and other recipes I’ve collected from my mother in law and friends. Thank God, Luigi is will to be my guinea pig! But really, it is super simple and super tasty… Spaghetti integrale (whole wheat) or pasta of your choice 6-8 calamari,...
- The Sexist Man in Italy (yes, you read right) 2 weeks ago Who would your answer be??? Raoul Bova
- Day-tripping to Carrara & Colonnata 2 months ago Carrara, itself, is a nice-size Tuscan town of about 65,000 people nestled between the Apuane Alps and the Verisilian Coast. But what makes it special is what surrounds the town: an 18-mile ridge of that is basically one enormous piece of marble. This stone has been used since the days of the Roman...
- A Day Trip to Portofino 2 months ago “And, behold, suddenly discover a hidden inlet, olive and brown. A small village, Portofino, spreads like a crescent moon around this quiet basin. Slowly cross the narrow passage that connects the sea, this magnificent harbor natural, and we head towards the amphitheater of houses, surrounded...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bella Vita Liguria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!