Bella Vita Liguria
Latest Blog Posts »
- Le Cinque Terre vs. the Amalfi Coast 3 months ago In 9 years of Bella Vita Italia, this is probably one of the most asked questions I get: “Should we do the Cinque Terre or the Amalfi Coast? And every time, it is actually difficult to answer. Of course, having the Cinque Terre in my background makes me slightly biased, but you have to […]
- Italy Casting Its Spell (once again and despite her drawbacks)... 3 months ago 2013 was a tough year for Italy. Politics and finances running amuck, too many unemployed, too many leaving the motherland, too many tragedies and too much “high school-like” bashing of everyone and everything Italian. I am hoping 2014 rings in a new beginning and even more, a new attitude...
- Get Lost in Italy! (it's not a problem, but a beautiful thing!) 3 months ago How many time I heard “I am afraid to get lost in the little Italian roads”. Many people do not realize how lucky they are if so happens. In our opinion, It’s the only way to be really surprised and discover places that you don’t even imagined. It happened to...
- Tanti Tanti Auguri! 4 months ago Best wishes to everyone this holiday season! May your holidays be filled with fun, family, lots of good food and love. We’ll see you back here in 2014!
- Panettone: An Italian Christmas Tradition 4 months ago Panettone is Italy’s traditional Christmas Bread, originally made in Milan and is usually served for breakfast or after dessert (yes after). It was (and still can be if made from scratch) a labor intensive process requiring multiple risings and anywhere for 15-20 hours to make! It is usually in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bella Vita Liguria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!