The Panama Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Seattle Area Scenery 1 day ago This is a very pretty area and there are some spots of beautiful fall color. We have been out walking in the afternoon a few times which is a good opportunity for some pretty photographs. A foggy morning made for … Continue reading →
- Lets Make New Recipes! 3 days ago I’m in the US with my daughter and husband and their brand new baby. I could post dozens of baby photos every day but tempting as that is, I’ll try and mix it up a bit. My other main activities … Continue reading →
- The Newest Baby! 5 days ago It’s been a very exciting time in our family with my older daughter’s baby girl, Marian Grace arriving on October 21st, and my younger daughter’s little girl Autumn Marie, born on November 13th, just a bit over three weeks later. … Continue reading →
- The Children's Museum 6 days ago When I was in California, we went to the Children’s Museum of Sonoma County a couple times and had a great time. The place was overrun with adorable little kids having fun with the multitude of activities available. It’s a … Continue reading →
- A Man with a Baby 1 week ago A woman can’t help but get a warm feeling from seeing a man tenderly holding a baby. My husband and I were recently in California visiting my daughter and family and meeting their newest member, the little baby girl. Joel … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top Ten Questions about Living in Panama Expat Blog Awards 2013 Answers to the Top Ten Questions everyone asks about living in Panama1. What is the Cost of living?This topic gets the most traffic on my blog by far. For us, living here is about 1/3 of what it cost us in Florida. Rent / housing is a lot...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Panama Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Panama!Copy and paste code to display the Panama Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Panama Adventure
20:19 PM April 22, 2013
Would love it if you have time to really tell us the truth about living in Panama. I'm 64 and my partner is 62 and we're going to be working ourselves into an early death if we can't find an economical way to retire. Boquette sounds like the perfect place for us but we need to talk to real expats living there to be assured of getting the real story. If you wouldn't mind could you send some info about yourselves and how you came to move and live in Panama and if it is really possible for us. I subscribe to IL but all they want to do is sell you stuff. You don't know how wonderful it would make us feed to be able to talk to real expats living there. Thanks.
02:14 AM December 27, 2013
I too am thinking about escaping the day to day life in the States. I am retiring in 100 days and interested in relocating to Panama. I love to fish and explore. Would like to know a couple of things....how does uncle Sam take to sending SS checks to a foreign country??? Does he take any before it leaves his homeland? How difficult is it to obtain partial financing on a home....less than $40k. When you purchase a house do you get a deed to the property? Are boat and car purchases reasonable?
17:34 PM June 01, 2015