The Panama Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange 2 days ago Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange Related articles Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange 15-03-09 Weekly Photo Challenge – Orange Again Weekly photo challenge … Orange Weekly Photo Challenge: ORANGE… Weekly Photo Challenge – Orange? Am I glad? Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange Weekly Photo … Continue...
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reward 2 days ago Weekly Photo Challenge: Reward If I keep at it, maybe my reward will be the satisfaction of being caught up with the photo challenges! :D Related articles Weekly Photo Challenge: Reward Weekly Photo Challenge-Reward Weekly Photo Challenge: Reward (Staircase 3) … Continue reading →
- Casitas for Rent in Cuesta de Piedra 3 days ago Recently there have been some people looking for short term rentals, so I posted about a house sharing possibility #1, and the house sharing possibility #2, and here are a couple casitas for short term or long term rental. Cuesta de … Continue reading →
- House Sharing in David #2 5 days ago This home is in Villa del Carmen, a quiet middle class Panamanian neighborhood on the north side of David, just within the city limits. The neighborhood is surrounded by woods and a beautiful river runs along the east side. There … Continue reading →
- House Sharing in David #1 5 days ago Some people have popped up recently looking for short term rental possibilities in this area, so I am putting together a couple things that I know about. Here in David short term rentals are probably a bit difficult to find. … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top Ten Questions about Living in Panama Expat Blog Awards 2013 Answers to the Top Ten Questions everyone asks about living in Panama1. What is the Cost of living?This topic gets the most traffic on my blog by far. For us, living here is about 1/3 of what it cost us in Florida. Rent / housing is a lot...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Panama Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Panama!Copy and paste code to display the Panama Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Panama Adventure
20:19 PM April 22, 2013
Would love it if you have time to really tell us the truth about living in Panama. I'm 64 and my partner is 62 and we're going to be working ourselves into an early death if we can't find an economical way to retire. Boquette sounds like the perfect place for us but we need to talk to real expats living there to be assured of getting the real story. If you wouldn't mind could you send some info about yourselves and how you came to move and live in Panama and if it is really possible for us. I subscribe to IL but all they want to do is sell you stuff. You don't know how wonderful it would make us feed to be able to talk to real expats living there. Thanks.
02:14 AM December 27, 2013
I too am thinking about escaping the day to day life in the States. I am retiring in 100 days and interested in relocating to Panama. I love to fish and explore. Would like to know a couple of things....how does uncle Sam take to sending SS checks to a foreign country??? Does he take any before it leaves his homeland? How difficult is it to obtain partial financing on a home....less than $40k. When you purchase a house do you get a deed to the property? Are boat and car purchases reasonable?