A Year In Mexico For Our Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- Instituto Mexicano Madero 4 months ago I wrote a guest post for All About Puebla, the fabulous website and blog written by Rebecca Hurd for ex-pats, tourists, and English-speaking Poblanos. It’s about our fabulous experience with sending our boys to IMM. You can read it here.
- Earlier this year, Instituto Mexicano Madero, where the boys... 6 months ago Earlier this year, Instituto Mexicano Madero, where the boys went to school, took the boys (along with a handful of classmates who are also ex-pats from around the world) off for a photo shoot. The first sign of the new advertising campaign was hung up before we left! A similar picture is also...
- Graduations 6 months ago Students in the sixth grade of primary school and the third year of secondary school have graduations in Mexico, so Luke and Caleb were both honored at the end of the school year. We haven’t seen a “prepa” (high school) Mexican graduation for comparison, but I can assure you that their...
- my first blog 6 months ago my first blog
- Puebla Pericos 6 months ago Dave was in the US while the rest of us were in Puebla for Father’s Day, so we celebrated a week later with tacos and a baseball game! The local team is the Pericos de Puebla, and while we knew nothing about them, we headed out ready to cheer on the home team! Heading into the stadium, we were...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Year In Mexico For Our Family has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!