A Year In Mexico For Our Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- We woke up this morning to what appeared to be a dusting of snow... 1 week ago We woke up this morning to what appeared to be a dusting of snow in the early morning light. A coating a volcanic ash is covering everything-ugh. Fortunately, it was a windless night so it’s not as bad inside the house, but we’re going to be feeling pretty gritty for a while, I’m...
- Science Fair/Dance Recital 1 week ago During the fourth “block” (the Mexican school year is broken into five “blocks” of two months each), each elementary classroom at the boys’ school worked hard on a BIG bilingual presentation for the parents. I have no idea if this is traditional at all Mexican schools,...
- Cinco de mayo parade 1 week ago So, in general Cinco de mayo is a much bigger holiday in the US these days than it is in Mexico, but since Puebla was the location of the original battle against the French troops on May 5, 1862, here in our adopted Mexican city it is a VERY big deal.
- Party with a lot of foam(Yes, you are allowed to get it in your eyes.)! 2 weeks ago Yesterday, I went to my classmate’s birthday party.
- Malcolm had some Amazon credit from his birthday. He bought... 3 weeks ago Malcolm had some Amazon credit from his birthday. He bought himself Snap Circuits and an mp3 player. Now you often find him like this.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Year In Mexico For Our Family has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!