Latest Blog Posts »
- Beat the heat 5 days ago Paris is burning. Here’s a collection of heat beating DIY ideas.
- Sack lunch 1 week ago Wishing you an easy and carefree Summer! Follow my shenanigans on Instagram.
- tmag 4 months ago Sweet confections in designer duds. Lindsey Tramuta puts it into much more eloquent words in our collaboration for T Magazine. French haute pâtisserie gets a relooking thanks to this spring’s freshest designer collaborations. But more on that here.
- Recettes japonaises à cuisiner & à colorier 3 months ago Sharpen your colored pencils. We are going to Japan! I’m thrilled to announce my new coloring book Recettes japonaises à cuisiner & à colorier (Mango Editions). Along with the to-be-colorful recipes by Franco-Japanese cookbook author Laure Kié. A one-way ticket to enlighten the senses....
- Pâtisseries et gâteaux d'Amérique 3 months ago Here it is! It’s my lovechild and she is due the 29th of April, 2015. When I moved back to Paris 4 years ago, the city was on the verge of American over-saturation. Le Camion Qui Fume scandalized as it smoked up the museum-quality streets of Paris. I was shocked to discover Marshmallow Fluff...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!