Latest Blog Posts »
- francofly gift guide v 1 day ago Need a gift for the four-eyed, two-wheeled enthusiast in your life? How about a wine crate filled with groceries? Or for the avid cyclist about town, an emergency EDC Bike Kit – Kaufmann Mercantile, 75€18. Or the ultimate space saver for the urban 2-wheeler, an oak wood bike hanger by Woodstick...
- francofly gift guide iv 2 days ago Baking Chez Moi, by lauded cookbook author and new friend Dorie Greenspan, uncovers simple French homemade desserts. Goodbye macarons, this is the easiest way to get into the soul of the French home.
- francofly gift guide ii 6 days ago Give the gift of Cherry Bombe Magazine, where women, food and style all collide. Kristen Kish, winner of Top Chef Season 10 and Last Chance Kitchen freak of nature is the cover girl of the newest issue, hot off the press. 1-year subscription $38.00.
- francofly gift guide i 6 days ago Les cartoons de chez Colette. (from top to bottom) Anya Hindmarch pochette, 295€. Yazbukey Minaudière, 615€. Jeremy Scott pour Moschino sac, 1245€. Anya Hindmarch sac, 1450€. Valentino boots, 1150€. Colette 213 rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris
- Color Me Seasonal, Decembre 1 week ago Print it, color it, share it. #vivadecembre #colormeseasonal
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!