Latest Blog Posts »
- V-gue 3 weeks ago I begrudgingly checked my email after hitting the snooze button 8 times on a recent Monday morning. And it was a commission from The High Priestess of Style with a capital S, Vogue.com. Can you please take a look to confirm this is real? Tour de France Food Tour: How to Eat (and Drink!) Your...
- Beat the heat 1 month ago Paris is burning. Here’s a collection of heat beating DIY ideas.
- Sack lunch 2 months ago Wishing you an easy and carefree Summer! Follow my shenanigans on Instagram.
- tmag 4 months ago Sweet confections in designer duds. Lindsey Tramuta puts it into much more eloquent words in our collaboration for T Magazine. French haute pâtisserie gets a relooking thanks to this spring’s freshest designer collaborations. But more on that here.
- Recettes japonaises à cuisiner & à colorier 4 months ago Sharpen your colored pencils. We are going to Japan! I’m thrilled to announce my new coloring book Recettes japonaises à cuisiner & à colorier (Mango Editions). Along with the to-be-colorful recipes by Franco-Japanese cookbook author Laure Kié. A one-way ticket to enlighten the senses....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!