Latest Blog Posts »
- Chanel Spring 2015 Couture 21 hours ago
- Galette de rois aux pommes 1 week ago I’m going to commit a blogging sin and reuse my header from last year. Hold onto your teeth! It’s galette de rois season! Even amongst the resolutions to drink soy milk and take tai chi, the galette de rois is the official mascot of the month of January in France, in celebration of...
- Moussaka for the gods 2 weeks ago In a resale shop on an American military base in the middle of Japan, I never thought I would stumble upon a family heirloom. Thumbing through the relics of 1970s food styling, including a chicken cacciatore on a nest of baby’s breath, I found a real gem Greek Cooking for the Gods by Eva Zane...
- Je suis Charlie. 2 weeks ago
- Juice. Blend. Taste. 3 weeks ago Eat so much foie gras this Christmas, you sprouted a beak and a few extra tail feathers? Get the Vitamix humming and beat the bloated January blues with Rizzoli’s Juice. Blend. Taste. by Cindy Palusamy, founder of The Juicery. A tantalizing source of over 150 recipes for colorful juices,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!