Latest Blog Posts »
- Pinterest FR: Live illustration 1 week ago A live reportage of Pinterest FR’s recent soirée. If you’re interested in live illustration at your next event or wedding, send me an email at email@example.com.
- Beet burger, an illustrated recipe 2 weeks ago I illustrated a Kanelos Weiner family fave recipe for the super cool new illustrated platform Illustrated Impact. I almost tricked my meat-and-potatoes-only husband with this deceptively delicious veggie burger. It’s amazing what a little melted gruyere and caramelized onions can do. ...
- Etsy shop! 3 weeks ago It’s been a tricky couple of months of daily facepalm moments reading the news while being so far, far away living in France. I’ve coped in my own ways. Hallelujah, Amy’s Macaroni & Cheese can now be found at the French frozen food emporium, Picard. Dressed up with some grated gruyere and...
- I woke up like, pissed! 1 month ago Need a sign for the Day Without a Woman strike? I finally just launched a bonafide Etsy shop with downloadable printable coloring protest signs. Check it out below. More about that very soon… https://www.etsy.com/shop/jessiekanelosweiner?ref=hdr_shop_menu
- Save the date: March 7th, 7:30pm! 3 months ago I’m delighted to invite you to a very special soirée all about Paris markets, finding your way through food and the current food climate at the American Library Paris. The panel will include myself as well as great friends and fellow authors, Kristen Beddard (Bonjour Kale) and Emily Dilling (My...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!