Latest Blog Posts »
- tmag 1 month ago Sweet confections in designer duds. Lindsey Tramuta puts it into much more eloquent words in our collaboration for T Magazine. French haute pâtisserie gets a relooking thanks to this spring’s freshest designer collaborations. But more on that here.
- Recettes japonaises à cuisiner & à colorier 1 month ago Sharpen your colored pencils. We are going to Japan! I’m thrilled to announce my new coloring book Recettes japonaises à cuisiner & à colorier (Mango Editions). Along with the to-be-colorful recipes by Franco-Japanese cookbook author Laure Kié. A one-way ticket to enlighten the senses....
- Pâtisseries et gâteaux d'Amérique 1 month ago Here it is! It’s my lovechild and she is due the 29th of April, 2015. When I moved back to Paris 4 years ago, the city was on the verge of American over-saturation. Le Camion Qui Fume scandalized as it smoked up the museum-quality streets of Paris. I was shocked to discover Marshmallow Fluff...
- œuf de pâques 2015 1 month ago Dark chocolate egg decorated with multicolored chocolate bows. Jean-Paul Hévin, from 58,00€. Poule noir. Pierre Hermé, 25,00€. Praline and milk chocolate Easter egg. Alain Ducasse: La Manufacture de Chocolat, 45,00€ Dark chocolate egg fish. Fauchon, 36,00€.
- APRIL color me seasonal 2 months ago APRIL FOOLS! Print it out. Color it in. Hashtag it #colormeseasonal. Sharpened your colored pencils? Buy my coloring book here.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!