Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's On in August 2014 2 months ago The best season of the year is in full swing, whether you’ll be away or spending more time with your little ones, there is plenty to do in the area for families who wish to enjoy this lovely and (hopefully) sunny time of the year. Remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating this...
- Pirates Ahoy 2 months ago Nyon Plage is now fit for budding pirates! After its recent renovation, the Plage communale des Trois-Jetées in Nyon features a fantastic wooden pirate ship, complete with slide and command room. We’ve talked about Nyon plage before, but this new facelift is just too fantastic not to be...
- What's On in July 2014 3 months ago The kids’ summer holidays have started, I can’t believe how fast this school year has flown by! Whether you’ll be away or spending more time with your little ones, there is plenty to do in the area for families who wish to enjoy this lovely and (hopefully) sunny time of the year. Scroll down...
- A Ladybird's Dream 3 months ago If you’re looking for a special birthday present or a good quality wooden toy for your little one, you should try the toy shop Rêve de Coccinelle in Divonne-les-Bains. Yes, it is small but it’s such a treasure trove of wonderful educational toys that you will certainly find something unique...
- A Beautiful Day in Saint-Prex 3 months ago Thanks to the gorgeous summer weather of the past few weeks we’ve been able to pack up our picnic basket and venture out to discover some great picnic spots, family beaches & lidos. Last weekend, we spent a wonderful day at the Plage du Chauchy in Saint-Prex, a picture-perfect medieval...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!