Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's On in February 2015 12 hours ago From skiing with the tiddlers to enjoying a delish family Sunday brunch, we’ve posted our favourite tips for a great family weekend in and around Geneva, Vaud and nearby France, not to mention all the ideas you can find in our post on how to survive those sleepy winter...
- Home Decor at Maisons du Monde 1 week ago We’ve already mentioned in our previous post about furniture stores in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France that Maisons du Monde were about to open a brand new store in Etoy (VD). Now that it’s finally here and looking absolutely fab, we felt some pics were in order! You’ll find the new Maisons...
- Gloria Golf Resort 1 week ago You might think that a post about a family resort in Turkey isn’t particularly relevant to this blog but if you’re anything like me and find it hard to get back into the swing of things after the Xmas holidays, thinking ahead to the spring/summer holidays can sometimes do the trick when...
- Flexa Children's Furniture Giveaway 2 weeks ago How about kicking off the new year with a fantastic online giveaway? Thanks to Flexa children’s furniture we are delighted to offer you the following giveaway, open to all our readers in Switzerland, the UK and mainland Europe. You can read more about the latest Flex Play range in our previous...
- A Cut Above 2 weeks ago Last year I was looking for a hairdresser for my 3 children when a friend recommended ChicTifs in Gland (VD). Since then, we’ve been a few times to get the little ones’ heads looking nice & neat and happy to say we’ve never looked back. They recently renovated the entire salon and kitted up...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!