Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's On in November 2014 5 hours ago Here’s our events listings for the month of November, remember to keep checking these listings regularly as we will be updating this post with more events each week! PATINOIRES Christmas is not far off and if you’d like to delve deep into the winter spirit, you can grab your ice-skates and...
- A Scary Night in Divonne 2 weeks ago There seems to be no end to the amount of spooktastic family fun to be had this year in the name of Halloween! If you feel your teeth chattering already then La Nuit des Chocottes in Divonne-les-Bains (France) is definitely the event for you. From 5pm on Saturday the 8th of November 2014 little...
- Spooky Halloween 1 month ago When we first moved to Geneva 6 years ago no one in Switzerland, with the exception of expat families of course, really celebrated Halloween. Things have come a long way since then, and you can now dress the part and join in some scary-but-nice village celebrations, pumpkin festivals and torch-lit...
- What's On in October 2014 2 months ago Here’s our events listings for the month of October, remember to keep checking these listings regularly as we will be updating this post with more events each week. TOY & BOOK LIBRARIES On those gray, drizzly autumn days when nothing seems to placate your little buttons, remember you can visit...
- Flying with Kids Update 2 months ago You might remember us raving about the playroom at Geneva airport in a previous post, but travelling parents have now one more reason to rejoice because the playroom has undergone a complete renovation just 6 months ago. Not only does it still sport all the great equipment we’ve come to rely...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!