Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's a Reima Winter! 1 week ago When I was recently asked to review some
- Xmas at the Castle 1 week ago You know the holidays are around the corner when Christmas markets start showcasing their festive wares. And there are few better ways to get into the yuletide spirit, while also crossing a few items off your gift list, than strolling through a spice-scented market complete with handmade candles...
- Charlotte Aimes: The Great Alpine Adventure 2 weeks ago The breadth & width of talent showcased by expat mums in Switzerland is so great and inspiring that we never run of out of amazing stories to share with our readers.
- Organic Lunch 2 weeks ago A few weeks ago, Expat Husband and I booked (or should this be begged?) the kids’ favourite baby-sitter to come on Saturday morning so we could head off to Val Thoiry to order some bits of furniture & lighting for our new house. Yes, unfortunately it looks like my 3 little buttons inherited...
- Swap & Shop! 2 weeks ago Are you planning a major wardrobe declutter, in preparation for the festive season & the new year? If so, don’t miss the SWAP&SHOP-PARTY@ST-PREX, this Friday 22nd of November 2013.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!