Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's On in June 2018 2 weeks ago Summer is finally here & the countdown to the family holidays has begun. Here’s our monthly list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France, filled as usual with exciting outings for the whole family. Remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating this post with more events each...
- L'Envie - New Wine Bar 3 months ago Looking for a new place to meet with friends for a drink and some tapas after work or at the weekend? Then look no further than the new bar à vins L’Envie in the heart of the quaint lakeside town of Morges, Canton Vaud. At lunchtime, they serve up a seasonal menu of plats-du-jour at fixed...
- What's On in May 2018 3 months ago The month of May is here with so many exciting family events you’ll be spoilt for choice. Here’s our initial list of events taking place in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France but remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating this post with more events each week. MAY BANK HOLIDAYS ...
- What's On in March 2018 5 months ago Spring is almost here and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings to enjoy with the family. For more ideas, you can also take a look at our previous posts about skiing with the tiddlers, winter sledging and indoor playcentres. Here’s our list of...
- Carnival Celebrations 2018 5 months ago Carnival celebrations are so popular across Switzerland and France that it would be a shame to miss out on all the fun, so here’s a quick run through of the main ones coming up during the months of February and March 2018. During these street parties you can expect masked parades, Guggenmusiks...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!