Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's on in August 2015 2 months ago The best season of the year is in full swing, whether you’ll be away or spending more time with your little ones, there is plenty to do in the area for families who wish to enjoy this lovely and sunny time of the year. Remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating this post with...
- Swiss National Day 1 month ago Swiss National Day is celebrated on August 1st to commemorate the foundation of the Swiss Confederacy – make sure you don’t miss these fab events! This year, why not celebrate Swiss National Day with a brunch at the farm, a Swiss tradition by which farmers welcome the public on their farms...
- Free Summer Activities 3 months ago In addition to our previous post about enjoying Geneva for free, we have more tips for you on the best summer activities you can enjoy in the area…FREE OF CHARGE — with or without kids! Because summer fun doesn’t have to cost the earth. FREE SUMMER ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS Geneva: Sortir pour...
- Music Together in Geneva 3 months ago If you’re looking for baby and toddler music classes in Geneva this summer, take a look at the Music Together in Geneva timetable of summer courses for children aged 0 to 5, starting on Monday 6th of July 2015. These 45-minute classes are fun and friendly, as well as a great way to make new...
- What's On in July 2015 3 months ago The kids’ summer holidays have started — can’t believe how fast this school year has flown by, can you? Whether you’ll be away, working or spending more time with your little ones, there is plenty to do in the area for families who wish to enjoy this lovely and (hopefully) sunny time of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!