Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bouke de Vries in Nyon 4 hours ago If you happen to drive past Nyon in the next few weeks, why not make a stop to visit the Bouke de Vries exhibition at the Château de Nyon? “Bouke de Vries. Fragments” will run until the 12th of April 2015, and it’s a great opportunity to see a series of artworks by the London-based Dutch...
- What's On in March 2015 3 days ago Spring is almost here and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings to enjoy with the family. For more ideas, you can also take a look at our previous posts about skiing with the tiddlers, winter sledging and indoor playcentres. Here’s our list of...
- Best Family Ski Resorts 1 week ago You’ll have to admit, one of the greatest perks of living in Geneva is being able to enjoy some of Europe’s best ski slopes right on our doorstep (well, almost…) so a post about skiing in the Geneva region is in order, wouldn’t you agree? If you’re ready to explore this winter...
- Carnival 2015 2 weeks ago Carnival celebrations are so popular across Switzerland and France that it would be a shame to miss out on all the fun, so here’s a quick run through of the main ones coming up during the month of February and March 2015. During these street parties you can expect masked parades, Guggenmusiks...
- New Bricks Café Opens in Lausanne 3 weeks ago The much-dreaded bise, the freezing northern wind that around this time of year takes hold of the entire Lac Léman region, is here again, making a visit to our favourite playground a very unappealing option for the little ones. But fear not, as a new Lego® and Duplo® Bricks Café has just...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!