Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Pocket Foodie Guide 1 week ago What do you get a foodie friend or better half who has everything? The answer might well be the latest gourmet guide “Allons Manger ! Genève” published by Studio Rubic in Geneva. An elegant pocket-sized trove of delights, this fabric-bound guidebook lists 16 of the best restaurants in...
- Tried & Tested: Flexa 1 week ago As far as contemporary furniture for kids goes, nothing beats modern Scandinavian design, so when Flexa asked Geneva Family Diaries to review the Flexa Play Table and 4 stools from their latest Play Collection, I knew there was only one answer for that. Founded in Denmark in 1972, FLEXA®...
- What's On in December 2014 2 weeks ago The countdown to Christmas has begun and we have a fab list of events coming up in the area during the festive season: from ice-skating to fabulous Xmas markets, this is wonderful time of year in French-speaking Switzerland. Remember to keep checking these listings regularly as we will be...
- Christmas Sparkle 3 weeks ago With snow-capped mountains, world-renowned Xmas markets and cozy wooden chalets so close to home, Switzerland is one of the best places in the world to enjoy the festive season. If you’re lucky enough to be spending Xmas here, take a look at our festive listings for the coming weeks and remember...
- Alpine Fun at Basseruche 1 month ago Just a few weeks ago we spent a lovely day-out with friends at the Basseruche in St-Cergue (VD), a cozy restaurant d’alpage that offers many outdoor activities for children and adults including footgolf, archery, trottinherbe in the summer & tyrolienne cables, téléluge, ski school during...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!