Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Carnival Celebrations 2018 1 week ago Carnival celebrations are so popular across Switzerland and France that it would be a shame to miss out on all the fun, so here’s a quick run through of the main ones coming up during the months of February and March 2018. During these street parties you can expect masked parades, Guggenmusiks...
- What's On in January & February 2018 1 month ago If you’re still in a post-holiday daze, recovering from ringing in the new year with family and friends, you will understand and forgive the late posting of our monthly listings (apologies for that!). January is usually a slow start for everyone, so please remember to check our listings...
- What's On in December 2017 3 months ago The countdown to Christmas has begun and we have a fab list of events coming up in the area during the festive season: from ice-skating to fabulous Xmas markets, this is wonderful time of year in French-speaking Switzerland. Remember to keep checking these listings regularly as we will be...
- Schilliger's Winter Wonderland 3 months ago Every year, Schilliger’s home depo and garden centre in Gland pulls all the stops to create a magical Winter Wonderland to remember. This year they’ve done it again: the theme is “Christmas Mad Hatter Tea Party”, with the added bonus of special Sunday openings until the 17th of December, a...
- Sunday Brunch: Latest Openings 3 months ago The last few months have seen a flurry of new restaurants and gastro pubs openings in the region, serving up truly delish Sunday brunch. Here’s a couple of suggestions to get you through a rainy Sunday! 1. Blackbird House in Rolle, Grand rue 71 (VD) : fantastic new gastropub popular with...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!