Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Schilliger's Winter Wonderland 3 days ago Every year, Schilliger’s home depo and garden centre in Gland pulls all the stops to create a magical Winter Wonderland to remember. This year they’ve done it again: the theme is “Christmas Mad Hatter Tea Party”, with the added bonus of special Sunday openings until the 17th of December, a...
- Sunday Brunch: Latest Openings 2 weeks ago The last few months have seen a flurry of new restaurants and gastro pubs openings in the region, serving up truly delish Sunday brunch. Here’s a couple of suggestions to get you through a rainy Sunday! 1. Blackbird House in Rolle, Grand rue 71 (VD) : fantastic new gastropub popular with...
- What's On in November 2017 3 weeks ago All too soon the days have started drawing in, leaves are falling and the air carries a chilly hint of the months to come, but even as winter approaches there are plenty of great activities to be enjoyed together as a family. Here’s our events listings for the month of November, remember to...
- Café Ex-Machina 2 months ago Another great address for those living in the Nyon area is the Café Ex-Machina, not a new opening but a great discovery nonetheless. Located right next to the Roman Museum in Nyon, the Café Ex-Machina has a lovely outdoor terrace too: a great spot to watch the world go by on a sunny day! ...
- Garden Centre Café 2 months ago Opened a couple of years ago but recently renovated, the Café Agnès at Schilliger Garden Center in Gland it’s one of our favourite places in the area. Open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday (and on selected Sundays, check the store’s website for more details), this indoor garden café is...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!