Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Afternoon Tea Co. 1 week ago Camilla, an expat mother of three and passionate baker, moved from London to Switzerland in 2010. After the birth of her third child she decided to set up her own Afternoon Tea catering company, which also provides baking classes for kids and a bespoke cake service for birthdays and other special...
- What's On in September 3 weeks ago The summer holidays have flown by so fast and it’s time to go back to our routines but don’t worry as there is still a great deal to do with children in this wonderful area during the autumn months. Make the most of our events listings for the month of September and remember to keep checking...
- Burgers by the Beach 1 month ago The number of gourmet food trucks in the Geneva region has increased tenfold in the last few years, and now you can find them in neighbouring villages too, so if you live in or around Versoix here’s a great one for burger lovers! BBQ Ground is a gourmet food truck with a garden and plenty of...
- Buvette du parc des Rocailles 1 month ago A quick shout-out for all foodies out there, looking to make the most of the glorious summer sunshine & enjoy great food with friends! This small yet lovely pebble beach is nestled at the bottom of the parc des Rocailles in Coppet: drive past too quickly and you’ll miss it, so watch out for...
- Le Petit Cap: Lakeside Café 1 month ago Since the major revamp of its high street, the small lakeside town of Rolle (VD) has become even more charming and, with its stunning castle and manicured lakefront promenade, it’s always a great place for an afternoon or early evening stroll. The last time we were there we discovered a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!