Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photography Treasure Hunt 3 weeks ago Don’t miss the first ever photography treasure hunt for children, which will take place at the Geneva Botanical Gardens on Wednesday 10th May at 3pm! The event, organized by the Gruppo Genitori Ginevra, is a photography workshop for kids and a fun treasure hunt, all rolled into one. ...
- What's On in May 2017 3 weeks ago The month of May is here with so many exciting family events you’ll be spoilt for choice. Here’s our initial list of events taking place in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France but remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating this post with more events each week: You can read...
- What's On in April 2017 2 months ago Spring is finally here to stay and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings for the whole family. Here’s our list of suggestions, but remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating it with more events each week! EASTER ACTIVITIES 2017:...
- Tea Time at Laduree 2 months ago If macaroons are you weakness and you dream of a relaxed, civilized Wednesday afternoon with the little ones then you’ll be happy to learn that Ladurée in Geneva are now organizing afternoon tea-times for children aged 5 to 10 (accompanied by an adult or carer or frazzled mum, of course)....
- What's On in March 2017 2 months ago Spring is almost here and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings to enjoy with the family. For more ideas, you can also take a look at our previous posts about skiing with the tiddlers, winter sledging and indoor playcentres. Here’s our list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!