Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's On in June 2015 3 hours ago Summer is finally here & the countdown to the family holidays has begun. Here’s our monthly list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France, filled as usual with exciting outings for the whole family. Remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating this post with more events each...
- Les Puces de Nyon 4 days ago If you love scouring flea markets for unique finds, don’t miss the next Puces de Nyon market, which takes place on the last Sunday of every month in the lovely lakeside town of Nyon (VD). Stretching along the lakeside and with the spectacular backdrop of the Château de Nyon perched high on the...
- Tartares & Co. 1 week ago Originally a French dish, steak tartare is now such a firm staple of traditional Swiss cuisine that you can’t leave the country without having tried it at least once (unless you’re vegetarian, of course). Yes, it is true you will find tartare de boeuf featured on most restaurants’...
- A Day-out at the Arboretum 1 week ago When it comes to Swiss National Parks, the Arboretum in Aubonne is one of the best. A unique botanic park featuring 3,000 different species of trees and shrubs from all over the world’s temperate zones, the Arboretum is open all year-round and is free of charge. Spring and summer are a...
- Every Mum Is an Island 2 weeks ago In full view of the Mont Blanc bridge and yet concealed away from all the hustle and bustle of central Geneva, the île Rousseau is one of the city’s hidden treasures. The île Rousseau is a small island on the river Rhône and a public park dedicated to the city’s most famous...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!