Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rendez-Vous au Jardin 3 days ago Looks like spring has finally sprung on the Lac Léman region: dust off your picnic baskets & sun hats because the time has come to enjoy some of the best spring events the region has to offer. First on our list is the Rendez-vous au jardin at the Château de Prangins on Sunday 3rd of May 2015....
- What's On in April 2015 1 month ago Spring is finally here to stay and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings for the whole family. Here’s our list of suggestions, but remember to keep checking our blog as we will be updating it with more events each week! You can read our previous...
- Easter Activities 2015 1 month ago Easter is just around the corner, so if you’re in town during the Easter break take a look at the listings below for some great family and child-friendly events, including some fab egg hunts for the little ones! Remember to keep checking this post for all the latest events we’ll be posting...
- Easter at PAKOMUZé 2015 1 month ago The 10th edition of “PâKOMUZé” is back this year to keep your little munchkins entertained during the Easter holidays. This fantastic initiative for children & families will take place from the 3rd to the 19th of April 2015 across 32 museums in Lausanne, Pully, Yverdon-les-Bains and the...
- Le Carrousel 1 month ago Le Carrousel in Geneva is one of our favourites toy shops in the area. They recently did some renovation work and the shop is looking better then ever, so much so we couldn’t resist sharing some pics here. If you’re looking for wooden toys, lovely gifts for baby and something truly special...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!