Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Little Creature Comforts 5 days ago If you’ve just moved to Geneva, chances are you will be on the lookout for various bits & bobs for the house, including furniture. We’ve been there and understand how difficult it is to get it all sorted (in our particular case with 3 little reluctant shoppers in tow and a significant lack of...
- Jayland 1 week ago The glorious Indian summer of the past few days seems well and truly over so, as we brace for the drizzly autumn weeks to come, we thought it was time to share some pics of a newly-opened indoor play centre. Tucked away in a small retail park in Villars-ste-Croix on the outskirts of...
- Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner 2 weeks ago Are you looking for a dance or ballet class for your little one? So are we, hence the following list of dance schools where little ones can strut their stuff from as young as 6 months. Please let us know if you have tried a dance school that deserves to be recommended, we will be updating our list...
- Playtime at the Ludotheque 2 weeks ago What makes the much dreaded rentrée more exciting and fun? For us, discovering that some of our favourite family haunts have undergone a superb makeover and are now even better than before. This was the case last week when I dragged my little grumpy monsters back to the Ludothèque de Nyon to...
- What's On in September 2014 3 weeks ago The summer holidays have flown by so fast we barely had time to dry out our bathing suits. Already, it’s time to go back to the old routines but don’t worry as there is still a great deal to do with children in this wonderful area during the autumn months so make the most of our events listings...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!