Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tried & Tested: Goodness Gracious Foods 1 week ago We’re back with another “Tried & Tested” post, where we give you the low-down on specific services and products suitable for your little ones. For this post our star blogger Michelle Levesley, a British mum-of-three & English teacher living in France, has tested a selection of...
- Forestland 1 week ago A classic family haunt facing the Lac de Divonne, Forestland might be nothing new under the sun for many expats living in the area but the family and I spent such a great afternoon there last Sunday that I thought a few pics were in order. As well as their usual attractions &...
- Twice the Fun 2 weeks ago We’ve already posted about the “Ô Cézanne” exhibition at the Espace de la Jeunesse in Lausanne but when we actually visited it was so much better than we expected, so here’s some photos to show you how great it was. First of all, it’s not just one but two fantastic family exhibitions...
- La Belle Saison 2 weeks ago Nestled at the heart of a luxuriant park near the river Arve, Villa Bernasconi is one of Geneva’s best-kept secrets. It’s taken us a few years to discover this elegant neoclassical family mansion dating back to 1828 and now a thriving art centre hosting up to 5 contemporary art exhibitions per...
- Junior Days Giveaway 2 weeks ago We’re delighted to announce our first giveaway in collaboration with Junior Days, the family expo for children aged 4 to 14 that will be taking place at the Expo Beaulieu in Lausanne on the 5th & 6th of April 2014. Don’t miss the opportunity to win one of 5 free family passes (2 adults + 2...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!