Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Let's Go To Deauville! 1 day ago Swiss ethical brand L’Asticot have just launched their new 2014 spring/summer collection, inspired by the vintage style and maritime imagery of the French resort of Deauville. Summers in Deauville are all about holidays spent playing on the beach with a backdrop of picturesque lighthouses and...
- Meet Petit Toi 2 days ago Alejandra is the mumpreneur behind Petit Toi in Lausanne, a design shop for children which opened its doors at the end of February, specializing in designer kids’ furniture, accessories and toys. Alejandra has selected children’s furniture with a unique and personal touch: you can choose...
- Win Tickets to Expo Juniors 4 days ago If you’re looking for a fun day-out for the whole family, with plenty of creative and educational activities, parades, live shows and sports performances then the Expo Juniors fair at Geneva Palexpo is the event for you. What’s more, if you take part in our online giveaway you might win free...
- What's On in March 2014 1 week ago Spring is almost here and the list of events in Geneva, Vaud and nearby France is filled with exciting outings to enjoy with the family. For more ideas, you can also take a look at our previous posts about skiing with the tiddlers, winter sledging and indoor playcentres. Here’s our list of...
- Carnival Celebrations 1 week ago Carnival celebrations are so popular across Switzerland and France that it would be a shame to miss out on all the fun, so here’s a quick run through of the main ones coming up during the month of March 2014. During these street parties you can expect masked parades, Guggenmusiks (carnival...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!