Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spooky Halloween 20 minutes ago When we first moved to Geneva 6 years ago no one in Switzerland, with the exception of expat families of course, really celebrated Halloween. Things have come a long way since then, and you can now dress the part and join in some scary-but-nice village celebrations, pumpkin festivals and torch-lit...
- What's On in October 2014 1 day ago Here’s our events listings for the month of October, remember to keep checking these listings regularly as we will be updating this post with more events each week. TOY & BOOK LIBRARIES On those gray, drizzly autumn days when nothing seems to placate your little buttons, remember you can visit...
- Flying with Kids Update 6 days ago You might remember us raving about the playroom at Geneva airport in a previous post, but travelling parents have now one more reason to rejoice because the playroom has undergone a complete renovation just 6 months ago. Not only does it still sport all the great equipment we’ve come to rely...
- 10 Ways to Get Children into Hiking 1 week ago Switzerland has amazing mountains and I love hiking them with my children, aged 5 & 7. The question I often ask myself is how to pass on my love of hiking to the children? Here’s 10 ideas and 10 tips to get children hiking, based on my personal experience. Please leave us a comment below to share...
- Little Creature Comforts 2 weeks ago If you’ve just moved to Geneva, chances are you will be on the lookout for various bits & bobs for the house, including furniture. We’ve been there and understand how difficult it is to get it all sorted (in our particular case with 3 little reluctant shoppers in tow and a significant lack of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!