Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Alpine Fun at Basseruche 1 week ago Just a few weeks ago we spent a lovely day-out with friends at the Basseruche in St-Cergue (VD), a cozy restaurant d’alpage that offers many outdoor activities for children and adults including footgolf, archery, trottinherbe in the summer & tyrolienne cables, téléluge, ski school during...
- L'Asticot Sample Sale 2 weeks ago Swiss ethical brand L’asticot will be holding a fab sample sale of their colourful, cozy kidswear ranges on Saturday 15th of November 2014 at their spanking new flagship store in Geneva (Rue des Etuves 10). The sample sale will run from 3pm to 6pm and will feature the last pieces of previous...
- Viva Vintage 3 weeks ago On December 18th 2014, ASK – All Special Kids teams up with Rush Pop-up Store in the heart of Geneva’s Old Town to host Geneva’s first charity fashion shopping event: VIVA VINTAGE. This charity designer shoes and handbags sale will be held at Nest Gallery in Geneva (rue Etienne-Dumont 14)...
- What's On in November 2014 3 weeks ago Here’s our events listings for the month of November, remember to keep checking these listings regularly as we will be updating this post with more events each week! PATINOIRES Christmas is not far off and if you’d like to delve deep into the winter spirit, you can grab your ice-skates and...
- A Scary Night in Divonne 1 month ago There seems to be no end to the amount of spooktastic family fun to be had this year in the name of Halloween! If you feel your teeth chattering already then La Nuit des Chocottes in Divonne-les-Bains (France) is definitely the event for you. From 5pm on Saturday the 8th of November 2014 little...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!