Geneva family diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Halloween Events 9 months ago Here’s a run-through of the most spooktacular Halloween events coming up this October. Keep checking the list below as we will be adding more family-friendly events as we dig them up! You’ll also find that many parents at local Swiss schools now get together to take the children trick or...
- Cézanne For Kids 9 months ago If you missed the “Ô Cézanne” art exhibition at the Espace des Inventions in Lausanne last February, you’ll be happy to know that it will be coming soon to the Espace Nouveau Vallon in Chêne-Bougeries! Suitable for children aged 5 to 11, the Exposition-jeu d’éveil culturel : Ô...
- Festival Champ Libre 9 months ago Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th of October 2015 will see the launch of the first ever Festival Champ Libre in Plan-les-Ouates (GE), a music and theatre festivals for children aged 3+. The festival’s programme will include music and cookery workshops too, as well as a Délibrunch for families on...
- What's On in October 2015 10 months ago Here’s our events listings for the month of October, remember to keep checking our listings regularly as we will be updating this post with more events each week. HALLOWEEN 2015 Take a peek at our Halloween post for best Halloween parties, events for kids and workshops! TOY & BOOK...
- House of Creativity 10 months ago If you have little ones aged 6 months to 6 years-old, don’t miss the grand opening of the new Maison de la créativité on the premises of the old Musée d’ethnographie in Conches (Geneva), which will take place on Saturday 3rd of October 2015 from 2pm until 5pm. This newly-refurbished family...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Geneva family diaries
15:03 PM October 23, 2012
I only wish this blog was around 4 years ago when I first moved to Geneva from London. it is a must for anybody seeking a little "je ne sais quoi" and fun family activities. It captures all that is cool, vibrant, and happening for families in and around Geneva, and showcases a Geneva that can hold its own on the world stage. In short, refreshingly fresh...Keep up the good work!
09:15 AM October 24, 2012
I Love the blog, full of great tips and insights, it had inspired our family to go apple picking recently and try out some great restaurants we can enjoy with the kids.
09:22 AM October 24, 2012
Deserves all the 5 Stars! Contemporary, informative and most importantly, I have never been let down by any of the ideas posted. Simply cool.
21:48 PM December 04, 2012
Lived in Geneva for 7 years, wish there had been a site like this when we were there!