IT'S LYNNY KANSAS
Latest Blog Posts »
- GOING GREEK! - BAKALAKI GREEK TAVERNA, SINGAPORE 7 months ago My first tip if you want to experience Singapore's newest Greek eatery - make a reservation!! We finally scored a Saturday night table, by booking ahead. Yes, this place is popular. Only open for around a month, they have clearly hit the spot. We sat down to dine at 8pm and enjoyed a...
- MALTA - MY TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE, OCT 2016 9 months ago Yes, this is me, way back in 1973, sitting near the harbour in St. Pauls Bay, facing the Gillieru Hotel. My family visited Malta on holidays many times from the late 1960's through the 1970's. I have so many happy memories of my time there. 1973 St. Pauls Bay, MaltaSo, my return in 2016,...
- MALTA - OCTOBER 2016 9 months ago The tiny Island of Malta, just 316 km2 (122 sq mi) sits in the Mediterranean sea, like an exclamation mark thrown from Sicily, which is itself an afterthought tossed from the toe of Italy. In fact Sicily is a mere two and a half hour ferry ride from this archipelago. For a tiny island, Malta...
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA, MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION - JAN 2017 10 months ago Western Australia and it's famed Margaret River wine region, sits a mere three and a half hour drive South West of it's capital Perth. Of course the wineries are the main focus of the area, where you can find some major players, big names like Leeuwin, Voyager and Cape Mantelle to name a few....
- THE OLD LUCKETTS STORE - HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE 1 year ago If you love Antiques, and you love Christmas decor, a visit to The Old Lucketts Store in Lucketts, Virginia, during their Holiday Open House is a must. There is so much to see in this sprawling compound of old houses and out buildings, which all year round has interesting stuff and interior...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on IT'S LYNNY KANSAS
07:02 AM January 19, 2013
So happy to now be registered here on Expat Blogs, and in such great Company too! Some awesome blogs, giving great insight into life in Singapore. Hope you enjoy my humble little offering. Lynny
10:29 AM November 20, 2013
Lynn, your blog is awesome, I have passed it on to "your sisters" as well. Loved the crane dance, amazing! I would have never known about it without your blog! Xo Lydia
10:53 AM November 20, 2013
From the perspective of a fellow trailing spouse, Lynny Kansas nails it--with insights, humor, and authentic information and photos. Yes, this REALLY is Singapore living the way it looks to us! Thanks for capturing it in such an engaging way, Lynn!
11:27 AM November 20, 2013
Lynn, I love your blog! I always get a chuckle reading your beautiful writings as you say it like it is. Plus, I learn so much about Singapore! Love your photos too. Keep up the good work.
12:19 PM November 20, 2013
Your blog is such a treat; awesome photos and valuable information all wrapped with great humor. I use your experiences as a primary source when looking for things to do, places to go and the occasional required laugh while living the life of a trailing spouse! Keep your posts coming, its often just what I need!
21:17 PM November 20, 2013
Love your blog! Please write more....FASTER!
23:17 PM November 20, 2013
Before I began following Lynn's blog, I had been presented with several opportunities to travel to Singapore, but I passed them by and went elsewhere, mainly because I had such a poor notion of the cultural and culinary riches it offered. All that was changed when I started to learn about the many wonderful things that are packed into that small place. I congratulate Lynn for conveying such a warm and detailed appreciation for the ways that she has taken to her newly adopted home. Keep it up!
23:45 PM November 20, 2013
Ok I love this blog.. Not only is it entertaining but I LOVE the pictures!
13:56 PM November 21, 2013
I am a huge fan of this blog. Lynn's description of life in Singapore leaves me longing to go there and experience it myself. I love her wit, her beautiful photos, and the unique places and topics she covers. Keep writing Lynn!
02:41 AM November 22, 2013
Lynny Kansas' blog makes me feel as if I'm in Singapore with her. I love the photos of food with their descriptions and special sites she's seen. Thanks Lynn.
11:12 AM December 05, 2013
Great blog great read great photos