Latest Blog Posts »
- Shanghai: Jackie's 50 Things to Eat Before You Die 7 months ago I find it incredibly hard to believe that I’ve been living in Shanghai for the past three years. I know it’s terribly cliché, but it seriously passed by in the blink of an eye. I’ve always wanted to live and work in Shanghai and it was my ultimate goal post-MBA. I’m incredibly happy and...
- Shanghai: Mr & Mrs Bund 6 months ago Paul Pairet’s Mr & Mrs Bund is one of the most buzzed about restaurants in Shanghai. After being in Shanghai scene for over 7 years, they renovated the restaurant last year and it’s was definitely a welcome update to the old red and green scheme. With over 200 offerings on the menu, it’s...
- Discovering China: Yangshuo 7 months ago Located in the south of China, Yangshuo is just a beacon of beauty with gorgeous mountains ranges and flowing rivers. Besides visiting Beijing and Xi’An, Yangshuo is now going to be at the top of my list when I recommend places to visit in China. It was such a nice break to leave city life […]
- Guilin: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill and River Cruise 7 months ago Guilin has definitely been on my bucket list of places to visit. I always imagined the famous river scene with the mountains that you see so often in Chinese paintings. While Guilin is quite well known, I actually learned that Yangshuo is the more picturesque city to visit because it’s in the...
- Shanghai: Japanese Sukiyaki at Ri He 日和 7 months ago Sukiyaki is one of my favorite dishes and whenever I see it on the menu, I’m always tempted to order it. I love sukiyaki because the broth is slightly sweet from the soy sauce, mirin and sugar base. When Austin Hu could not stop singing the praises of the sukiyaki at Ri He 日和, I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rbjello has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!