Latest Blog Posts »
- Shanghai Breakfast Eats: Egg and Taoyuan Village 23 hours ago Who doesn’t love a good breakfast? This is a long overdue post because Egg (12 Xiangyang Bei Lu; 襄阳北路12号) has been open for over a year and it’s probably one of my favorite cafés in Shanghai. It’s a chill place to grab a cup of coffee and do some work. When I want a good cup of...
- Shanghai: Taian Table 3 days ago It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten really excited about the restaurant scene in Shanghai. Recently, I had dinner at Taian Table and it was definitely one of the most memorable meals I’ve had here. Headed by Chef Stefan Stiller and Chef de Cuisine, Jeno Racz, Taian Table is a private dining...
- Exploring Bali: Ubud and Beyond 4 days ago While staying at the Alila Ubud hotel, my sister and I also signed up for a day tour where we visited Tegalalang rice terrance, holy water temple and a spice and coffee plantation. I wanted to share some of my favorite photos from the tour. By far, my favorite part of the tour was visiting […]
- Bali: Fine Dining at Blanco Par Mandif 1 week ago I found Blanco Par Mandif in Ubud through TripAdvisor and it was definitely my favorite meal in Bali. The restaurant offers Indonesian fine dining and takes classic dishes and gives them a twist. Since I’m not very familiar with Indonesian cuisine, I honestly can’t vouch for how it compares to...
- Paradise in Bali at the Alila Ubud 2 weeks ago Bali has been on my bucket list of places to visit and it did not disappoint. My friend recommended staying at the Alila Ubud and it was like a slice of paradise. If you’re looking for a place to escape and be at one with nature, you can’t get more remote than at the Alila. I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rbjello has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!