Latest Blog Posts »
- Shanghai: Coffee Tree and Snippets of the French Concession 1 day ago This past week, Shanghai’s pollution Air Quality Index (AQI) hit an all-time high of 504 out of 500! We exceeded the scale. How is that even possible? I find it hard to believe that just one week ago, I was enjoying fresh air and sunshine and roaming the quaint French Concession neighborhood. I...
- I Found the Perfect Shanghai Soup Dumpling at Jia Jia Tang Bao 5 days ago A bold statement, indeed. Roughly, a year and a half ago, I wrote a blog post “In Search of the Perfect Shanghai Soup Dumpling” where I compared Din Tai Fung’s xiao long bao to Lin Long Fang’s xiao long bao. Din Tai Fung came out triumphant. I am proud to announce that I have finally […]
- Happy Thanksgiving from Shanghai 1 week ago Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. It is so distinctly American and celebrates family, friends and eating! It honestly doesn’t get any better than that. I’m always home for Thanksgiving. This is only my third Thanksgiving away from my family and it is now two years in a row that I...
- Shanghai: Brunch and Coffee on Yong Kang Road 1 week ago Brunch is quickly becoming my favorite meal in Shanghai. This is probably obvious based on my recent posts at Shanghai Brewery and Madison. When Lana texted me for an impromptu brunch on a warm Shanghai day (that warmth only lasted one day), I couldn’t pass on the opportunity. Yong Kang Road is...
- Hong Kong: Fresh and Healthy Meals at Locofama 2 weeks ago Locofama (11 Fuk Sau Lane, between 2nd and 3rd Street and Western Street) just opened in August 2013 and my friend recommended that I check it out. After a late night at the office, I decided to pop in for a solo dinner. Locofama is hidden in an alleyway and it was so hard to find […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rbjello has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!