Latest Blog Posts »
- Hong Kong: Sublime Japanese Food at Hanabi 1 day ago Sushi is my all-time favorite food, but I don’t eat it often in China. When my mother suggested dinner at Hanabi (4/F, 6 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui), I happily agreed. Hanabi serves fresh fish straight from Japan, which is flown in every morning, cut from the careful hands of executive...
- Hong Kong: Burgeroom and Farm House 1 week ago I love a good burger and when my co-workers recommended going to Burgeroom (50-56 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay) in Hong Kong, I only happily agreed. I became giddy when I saw photos of a nice big piece of foie gras on top of a juicy patty. Talk about combining two of my favorite foods! This...
- Shanghai: Tapas at Malabar and Tomatito 2 weeks ago Tapas restaurants are definitely popular destinations in Shanghai and I found two places that I really like. My friend Cher took me to Malabar (1081 Wuding Lu; 武定路1081号), which is on the popular and lively restaurant street, Wuding Road. We ordered croquetas, olives and grilled baby squid...
- Trattoria Ski Bar in the Dolomites 3 weeks ago I had a work trip in the very north of Italy in the province of Belluno. We were far north, close to Austria, up in the Dolomites mountain range. It was absolutely incredible to be surrounded by so much lush greenery (and fresh air). I can only imagine how beautiful it would be in the […]
- Monaco and the French Riviera 3 weeks ago I’m really grateful to have friends who are spread out across the globe, which gives a unique chance to visit places in the eyes of a local. While I was in Italy, I took a weekend trip to Monaco to visit one of my closest friends, Christophe. Christophe took me to Nice, where we strolled […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rbjello has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!