Latest Blog Posts »
- Thanksgiving #3 in Shanghai 4 days ago My 3rd Thanksgiving in Shanghai hosted by a lovely American friend.
- Shanghai: Wellington Wednesday at Coquille 1 week ago Every Wednesday, Coquille serves a beautiful beef wellington fit for a king.
- Shanghai: YongFoo Elite and Han Mama 3 weeks ago My mother was in town and she arranged a lunch with Chinese designer, Han Feng. Han Feng took us to the picturesque restaurant, YongFoo Elite (200 Yongfu Lu; 永福路200号), in the French Concession. YongFoo Elite is housed in an old historical manor, which over the years has served as the UK,...
- Shanghai: Brunch at Table No. 1 by Jason Atherton 2 months ago I’m always on the hunt for a good brunch in Shanghai. A few months ago, Table No. 1 (1-3 Maojiayuan Lu; 毛家园路1-3号1楼) unveiled a new brunch menu that looked absolutely delectable. True to their dinner menu, the brunch menu is also very limited. There was a small selection of egg dishes...
- Shanghai: Lizzy's All-Natural Juice Cleanse 3 months ago I am anti-juice cleansing. This is not me passing judgement on those who juice. I am anti-juicing because I do not think I can survive that long without solid food. I’d rather cut off my left pinkie toe than juice for multiple days. So why did I juice? Was it for weight loss? Glowing skin? […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rbjello has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!