Latest Blog Posts »
- Pawns of Chaos 1 year ago I am both sad and angry as I write this. It comes on the tail of the ‘failed’ military coup …Continue reading →
- A Question of Sport 2 years ago It's an entertaining twenty minutes. He does army walking for a bit, but soon gets bored of that, then he asks if we can call a taxi. Other than that, he just keeps calling me crazy.Continue reading →
- Iyi Bayramlar 2 years ago I could see very bright wisps straying onto her forehead, very very very very very light patlican, so light in fact that we could probably call it lilac. OooopsContinue reading →
- I'm so excited! 3 years ago Hello lovely people, I’m excited to present to you my new video advert for my book, along with some interview …Continue reading →
- Journey Home to Love & Light 3 years ago Gosh, how much better would it be in the UK, if we all did that? Especially for the elderly....the ones left dead and undiscovered in their homes because no-one checks on them. Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Turkeywithstuffin's Blog
14:42 PM February 03, 2013
Well worth a read and some great photos.
14:55 PM February 03, 2013
A great read with an amazing insight to Turkish life and culture. One of the most informative reads around.
15:14 PM February 03, 2013
We love keeping up with Kym's adventures via her blog. It exeptionally well written, thought provoking and humorous. Do yourselves a favour and become a regular reader. Steve & Jo
15:50 PM February 03, 2013
Always a good read !
22:42 PM February 03, 2013
i love reading kyms blog on turkish life and places in turkey it is so interesting