Latest Blog Posts »
- Family Photos in Ho Chi Minh City 2 months ago We recently did a family photo shoot in Saigon with Michelle Seltzer of Green Gate Photography. I loved the newborn photos Michelle did for us when Arianne was born here in Vietnam, but that was three years ago! I thought the photos of our last year in Vietnam would be a nice momento for, Read More
- Langkawi with Kids Travel Itinerary 3 months ago I spent five full days in Langkawi with kids for a Malaysia beach and wildlife vacation. I found Langkawi to be a perfect travel destination for young children (ages 2 and 5), as the island is small but there is plenty to do! The beaches were pretty much empty, and they had a wonderful, Read More
- Langkawi with Kids: Cable Car & Sky Bridge 3 months ago One of the most popular tourist attractions in Langkawi is the Cable Car and Sky Bridge at Machincang Mountain. I was a little worried taking two kids, ages 2 and 5, up there by myself, but we managed it and they had a wonderful time! It is beautiful and a fun way to see, Read More
- Langkawi with Kids: 3D Art Museum 2 months ago While planning a Malaysia beach vacation with kids, I wanted to make sure I chose a destination with plenty of indoor activities. Langkawi was perfect because there was so much to do, even when my kids were recovering from illness or it was raining. One of the places I wish we had spent more, Read...
- Review: Dayang Bay Serviced Apartments in Langkawi 2 months ago When I was looking for family accommodation in Langkawi, I found a lot of options. I decided on Dayang Bay Serviced Apartments because they had a suite with a sea view for a similar price to a regular hotel room at other resorts. I am a light sleeper, and the ideal situation for me, Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expat Heather
06:52 AM November 08, 2013
A helpful, concise, well thought out blog. Peppered with humour and humanity. Thoroughly enjoyed browsing it.