Latest Blog Posts »
- Hue Weekend Getaway Vietnam 8 months ago Here’s a video of Vietnam family travel during a weekend around Hue. I went to Alba Hot Springs Resort and Vedana Lagoon, both of which were awesome Vietnam getaways with kids. Video made with the 1 Second Everyday (1SE) app.
- Saigon Getaway: Vedana Lagoon 8 months ago Vedana Lagoon is my new favorite Vietnam getaway. After five years of living and traveling in Vietnam with children, I have not found another resort with the level of service, attention to detail, delicious food, gorgeous setting, and well-appointed accommodation. This is the quiet, relaxing,...
- Family Photos in Ho Chi Minh City 11 months ago We recently did a family photo shoot in Saigon with Michelle Seltzer of Green Gate Photography. I loved the newborn photos Michelle did for us when Arianne was born here in Vietnam, but that was three years ago! I thought the photos of our last year in Vietnam would be a nice momento for, Read More
- Langkawi with Kids Travel Itinerary 11 months ago I spent five full days in Langkawi with kids for a Malaysia beach and wildlife vacation. I found Langkawi to be a perfect travel destination for young children (ages 2 and 5), as the island is small but there is plenty to do! The beaches were pretty much empty, and they had a wonderful, Read More
- Langkawi with Kids: Cable Car & Sky Bridge 11 months ago One of the most popular tourist attractions in Langkawi is the Cable Car and Sky Bridge at Machincang Mountain. I was a little worried taking two kids, ages 2 and 5, up there by myself, but we managed it and they had a wonderful time! It is beautiful and a fun way to see, Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expat Heather
06:52 AM November 08, 2013
A helpful, concise, well thought out blog. Peppered with humour and humanity. Thoroughly enjoyed browsing it.