Latest Blog Posts »
- Langkawi with Kids Travel Itinerary 3 days ago I spent five full days in Langkawi with kids for a Malaysia beach and wildlife vacation. I found Langkawi to be a perfect travel destination for young children (ages 2 and 5), as the island is small but there is plenty to do! The beaches were pretty much empty, and they had a wonderful, Read More
- Langkawi with Kids: Cable Car & Sky Bridge 3 days ago One of the most popular tourist attractions in Langkawi is the Cable Car and Sky Bridge at Machincang Mountain. I was a little worried taking two kids, ages 2 and 5, up there by myself, but we managed it and they had a wonderful time! It is beautiful and a fun way to see, Read More
- Langkawi with Kids: 3D Art Museum 6 days ago While planning a Malaysia beach vacation with kids, I wanted to make sure I chose a destination with plenty of indoor activities. Langkawi was perfect because there was so much to do, even when my kids were recovering from illness or it was raining. One of the places I wish we had spent more, Read...
- Review: Dayang Bay Serviced Apartments in Langkawi 6 days ago When I was looking for family accommodation in Langkawi, I found a lot of options. I decided on Dayang Bay Serviced Apartments because they had a suite with a sea view for a similar price to a regular hotel room at other resorts. I am a light sleeper, and the ideal situation for me, Read More
- Heather's Best Travel Moments of 2016 2 weeks ago In 2016, I was so busy learning how to live that I spent very little time blogging! 2016 was less about travel and exploration and more about challenging myself and setting a course for the future. As my kids have gotten older, I’ve gotten relatively less sleep deprived and I’ve started to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expat Heather
06:52 AM November 08, 2013
A helpful, concise, well thought out blog. Peppered with humour and humanity. Thoroughly enjoyed browsing it.