Latest Blog Posts »
- Scenes from Hoi An, Vietnam 3 hours ago I’ve visited Hoi An in Central Vietnam three times since I moved here in 2012. It’s always a wonderful place to visit, and I’m already planning my next trip back! Here are some photos taken during our Grade 11 Field Trip and scavenger hunt around Hoi An.
- Saigon Getaway: Lang Co Beach 3 hours ago Lang Co Beach is one of my favorite beaches in Vietnam. I love quiet beaches where there are very few facilities or activities beachside. The cool thing about Lang Co is that the small number of resorts are set back from the beach and feel quite separate, but you can still see the water, Read More
- Scenes from Lang Co Beach, Vietnam 4 hours ago Lang Co Beach is one of my favorite beaches in Vietnam. It’s just a quick trip from Danang or Hoi An. Here are some photos from a November 2015 trip to Lang Co with students. Most were taken shortly after sunrise. To read about getting to Lang Co from Saigon, check out Saigon Getaway:, Read More
- Scenes from Chiang Mai Old City 5 hours ago Selection of photos from Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. Read about my quick getaway to Chiang Mai here.
- Saigon Getaway: Chiang Mai, Thailand 13 hours ago Earlier this year, I headed to Chiang Mai for a two-day conference hosted by Chiang Mai Circle of International Schools (CMCIS). One of my colleagues found out about the workshop, a 2-day intensive focused on ELL scaffolding strategies with Jon Nordmeyer. I also thought it would be a good...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expat Heather
06:52 AM November 08, 2013
A helpful, concise, well thought out blog. Peppered with humour and humanity. Thoroughly enjoyed browsing it.