Africa Expat Wives Club
Latest Blog Posts »
- The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives... 1 week ago The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
- Alison The Facebook Fiend - Telegraph latest 1 week ago Expat stereotypes: Alison the Facebook fiend In her latest tongue-in-cheek profile, Frances Woodhams looks at a social media junkie whose sunny pictures don’t tell the whole truth about expat life 10:14AM GMT 28 Jan 2016 The UK winter is peak season for the dedicated expat Facebooker in...
- High Speed SGR Railway through my back garden.. 1 week ago So we have just experienced a very near miss. Phew. That was close! For a moment there, phase 2 of Kenya’s international SGR railway was going to be cutting right through our back garden. Okay, not quite through our back garden, but a short stone’s throw from it. Confused? To give you some...
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin The post appeared... 1 week ago Follow my blog with Bloglovin The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
- The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives... 2 weeks ago The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Kenya Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Kenya!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa Expat Wives Club has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!