Africa Expat Wives Club
Latest Blog Posts »
- The cost of furnishing your Nairobi home 2 days ago It’s the last month of the year already. Is it just me or does Christmas seem to be creeping up more surreptitiously than normal? I went to England last month and failed to buy pressies for any of my immediate family. Mistake. The lack of gifts didn’t seem to matter last week but now I’m...
- 10,000 hours. The Kenya Cowboy 2 (rewrite) 1 week ago So that damned phrase that goes along the lines of; to be really good at anything requires 10,000 hours of effort, just continues to ring in my ears. Writing wasn’t something I was massively in to earlier in life. As a child, if I had been asked what wanted to be, I would have said […] The post...
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade. Crazy mid-season UK trip 2 weeks ago So, occasionally expat life sucks because it means living far from family and friends. In my case, it now involves living one million miles away from two of my own kids as well, however, I was lucky enough to be in England for the past week and boy, it was fun. In amongst the crazy […] The...
- The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives... 3 weeks ago The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
- Living abroad/Going home. You can't escape the culture shock 3 weeks ago The post Living abroad/Going home. You can’t escape the culture shock appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Kenya Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Kenya!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa Expat Wives Club has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!