Africa Expat Wives Club
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Trustafarian (in Africa) 2 weeks ago Mimi moved to Africa from London ten years ago. “It’s amazing how much further the old trust fund goes here,” she says. “Driver, house help, botox, booze and blow dries all much cheaper and they even have Uber here.” Mimi has a certain standard of living that is wonderfully easy to...
- The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives... 1 month ago The post appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
- Nairobi Craft Fair Fun - Africa Expat Stereotypes 1 month ago The post Nairobi Craft Fair Fun – Africa Expat Stereotypes appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
- Touring Nairobi's Art Scene - Part 1 1 month ago The post Touring Nairobi’s Art Scene – Part 1 appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
- Travel and Lifestyle Blogger - latest stereotype 1 month ago The post Travel and Lifestyle Blogger – latest stereotype appeared first on Africa Expat Wives Club.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Kenya Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Kenya!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa Expat Wives Club has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!