Latest Blog Posts »
- For some time, I felt like I was living on... 2 days ago (Translation: ‘Blue Street’)
- In fact, I felt rather a lot like this guy... 2 days ago
- Because, in part, I missed my... 2 days ago
- But I've found it. Somewhere between Christmas morning,... 2 days ago But I’ve found it. Somewhere between Christmas morning, when I was attacked by a bunch of hooligan kids on a morning run before my flight to Canada; a lovely trip back home; a few days of being bedridden and pukey; and a lame foot, I lost a little of my hitherto starry-eyed enthusiasm for the...
- As you amble your way down the Rue de Rivoli, you may —... 2 days ago As you amble your way down the Rue de Rivoli, you may — particularly during the winter months— find yourself weaving in and out of a long queue of both tourists and locals alike trying to get a seat at Angelina’s. Many a guidebook and expert claim the iconic and elegant cafe serves the best...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 things you should know before coming to Paris Writing Contest March 2013 You’ve done all your research for your trip to the City of Light. Your travel itinerary is itemized down to the last pastry you want to eat and the first museum you want to hit. Or, you’ve read your Paris travel guide front to back and are a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Vivian Song
00:15 AM February 24, 2013
I saw an article Vivian Song wrote and from there followed her on Facebook/tumblr. I fell in love with Paris after a one week vacation and so was attracted to Vivian's posts. What a treat they are for someone who loves Paris (and may never get back). Her photographs show an artist's eye and her comments show her sweet sense of humour. The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower posts never fail to cheer me.
02:00 AM February 24, 2013
Stunning. Full of humour and poetry. I'm Parisian and "The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower" succeeds in revealing the city in a unique and charming way.
02:45 AM February 26, 2013
Vivian's photographs of Paris are stunning! My favourites are most definitely the teasing pictures of the pastries and desserts and anything food! Her blog is filled with such wit and charm, that I always find myself laughing out loud. Even though it has been 8 years since I've been to Paris, The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower makes it feel like it was yesterday and always leaves me yearning for more.
15:10 PM March 06, 2013
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower is vibrant with vivid descriptions of Paris and striking photography which charm and beckon the reader. Vivian's humorous yet eloquent writing is addictive, leaving the reader eager for the next entry. She never fails to bring a smile to my face (and often raucous laughter) with her unique perspective on Parisian life. I find myself ardently waiting for what Paris will inspire in Ms Song's next blog entry.
07:44 AM April 27, 2013
Love, love, love the beautiful photos and the clever and amusing commentary by Vivian in her "The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower" posts. Makes me yearn to go back and visit the beautiful city of Paris again some day.