Three years & home
Latest Blog Posts »
- The final post 10 months ago Eeek, it’s both sad and exciting to be writing this post. My very last post on Three Years & Home. I’ve loved having this little space on the internet but I’ve changed so much over the past two and a half years (and so have our circumstances) that it almost feel like someone else’s blog …...
- From sunrise to sunset 10 months ago I’m sat writing this with a beer by my side. It’s the final night of our holidays before my husband has to return to work in the morning. Return to work until his next break which, apart from a day here and there, is not until Christmas. Only July and already one eye on the … Continue reading...
- Grand plans #mywindowview 11 months ago Seven hours travelling. One pit stop. Over 350 miles covered. Two exhausted adults. Two hyper little boys. We arrived here. Our home for the week. And despite sharing this home with seven more adults and the world’s cutest dog, it couldn’t be or feel more peaceful. We have very grand plans for...
- Hate football, love shoes 11 months ago If there’s one plus point from all the football that’s been on TV recently, it’s that my husband has been so distracted that I’ve been able to while away my evenings browsing the internet and indulging in a fair amount of online shopping. Luckily, just as I was in danger of having my...
- Sunday is ... 11 months ago Sunday is … an idyllic morning spent in Chester, wandering along the river, marvelling at the bluest of skies, choosing which of the riverside cafés to have a delicious cup of coffee in, and watching the boys laugh and run along the cobblestones jostling to be first on the beloved swings in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Three years & home
16:19 PM November 26, 2012
Love the blog, but it definetly puts me off having children for a long time! :)
17:01 PM November 26, 2012
This is a great blog. I enjoy reading about the struggles of a foreign country and adapting to their alien ways and actions.
20:21 PM November 29, 2012
This is my favourite blog. It always makes me smile!
21:41 PM December 03, 2012
I love reading your blog and finding out what you have been up to. It showcases lovely homely posts with beautiful pictures x