Three years & home
Latest Blog Posts »
- The final post 3 months ago Eeek, it’s both sad and exciting to be writing this post. My very last post on Three Years & Home. I’ve loved having this little space on the internet but I’ve changed so much over the past two and a half years (and so have our circumstances) that it almost feel like someone else’s blog...
- Twenty days of summer 3 months ago Apparently, the cost of keeping a child entertained over the six-week school holidays is estimated to be a whopping £1,000 plus and I can quite believe it. A couple of weeks ago, I took my boys to an aquarium near Chester. It was a nice enough and an interesting enough place to visit but tickets,...
- Seeking shade under our amazing duvet den 3 months ago When you’re as pasty and freckled as I am and have two little boys with a reddish tint to their hair and lily-white legs, the midday sun is a glorious, fireball of doom. We long to be running the length of the garden and jumping through cooling sprinklers but the reality, despite smothering...
- From sunrise to sunset 3 months ago I’m sat writing this with a beer by my side. It’s the final night of our holidays before my husband has to return to work in the morning. Return to work until his next break which, apart from a day here and there, is not until Christmas. Only July and already one eye on the […]
- Laughing and learning with Fisher Price 3 months ago If there’s one thing that I can be sure of other than one of my boys waking me up way too early in the morning, is that a Fisher Price toy never fails to entertain them. We’ve reviewed quite a few over the years but this latest once beats them all. What can I say […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Three years & home
16:19 PM November 26, 2012
Love the blog, but it definetly puts me off having children for a long time! :)
17:01 PM November 26, 2012
This is a great blog. I enjoy reading about the struggles of a foreign country and adapting to their alien ways and actions.
20:21 PM November 29, 2012
This is my favourite blog. It always makes me smile!
21:41 PM December 03, 2012
I love reading your blog and finding out what you have been up to. It showcases lovely homely posts with beautiful pictures x