Three years & home
Latest Blog Posts »
- Beatrix New York tablet case - so good, you'll want one for yourself 3 days ago If you’re a dedicated follower of the Beckhams or a regular reader of Grazia, you may have heard about the new kid on the block when it comes to cool kids’ accessories, Beatrix New York. The New York based brand dedicated to creating contemporary but whimsical products for children has a fan...
- My decopatch hell 4 days ago What is it about Christmas that makes even the most craft-averse parent conjure up images of shop-window worthy gifts made by the tiny hands of their offspring? Not forgetting the melodious hum of carols in the background while these items of genius are made. Throw in a mince pie or two for...
- Plastic rings, fickle fish and rubbish jokes 5 days ago I’ve never been a fan of the Christmas cracker. Bah humbug, I know. I simply fail to get enthusiastic about unfunny jokes and melt-on-your-head paper hats. And from the cheapest to the most expensive, the gifts are mostly rubbish and rarely wanted (apart from the Fortune Teller Fish – amusing...
- Believing in the magic of Christmas 1 week ago When I was younger, I loved waking up on Christmas morning. Opening one eye and squinting in the semi-darkness to see if I could make out a stocking shape at the end of my bed. Wriggling down, still under the covers, and reaching out with my toes to feel for that extra weight on top […]
- Despite .... 1 week ago Despite still having bruises on my arms from getting the three of us, a pram, a car seat and a suitcase through customs …. Despite Paul still being in Switzerland …. Despite the boys being slightly unsettled and waking up in the night (EVERY night since we arrived) …. Despite not having had...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Three years & home
16:19 PM November 26, 2012
Love the blog, but it definetly puts me off having children for a long time! :)
17:01 PM November 26, 2012
This is a great blog. I enjoy reading about the struggles of a foreign country and adapting to their alien ways and actions.
20:21 PM November 29, 2012
This is my favourite blog. It always makes me smile!
21:41 PM December 03, 2012
I love reading your blog and finding out what you have been up to. It showcases lovely homely posts with beautiful pictures x