Three years & home
Latest Blog Posts »
- My experience with divorce lawyers and how I managed to afford it 5 days ago Going through process of divorce is very difficult, getting separated from person who was major part of our life is very painful and the struggle gets doubled when children are involved in it. You can process the divorce on your own, but it is necessary to hire a divorce attorney. I have...
- Handbags, Their Exclusivity And Laws Governing Them 2 months ago A thing of beauty for women is something that is expensive and in many cases, it is either a costume, a neck piece or even a pair of shoes or sandals. And to them, any style of decking up or dressing up is incomplete without the apt accessories like the best jewelry, watches and a…
- Ideas And Tips To Keep Your Law Firm In Competition 3 months ago If you analyse the industry today, you will see that the number of potential lawyers have increased immensely whereas the number of clients is almost the same as before. This is the reason why there is cutting-edge competition between every lawyer and all the leading law firms. Keeping this fact in...
- Legal Websites For Movies And Videos 4 months ago There are many websites online like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc that are making a buzz in the social networking world. Each website has a unique reason to attract people. Each one has been designed with a unique feature and functionality to perform. And this way we have websites for all our...
- The Best in Radar Detection Technology - Are They Worth the Money? 5 months ago Radar detectors are the latest convenience-spelling electronic devices that help avoid speeding tickets and being registered with the traffic enforcement authorities for non-compliance with the driving standards prevailing in the area. Radar detecting instruments are available at nominal prices...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Three years & home
16:19 PM November 26, 2012
Love the blog, but it definetly puts me off having children for a long time! :)
17:01 PM November 26, 2012
This is a great blog. I enjoy reading about the struggles of a foreign country and adapting to their alien ways and actions.
20:21 PM November 29, 2012
This is my favourite blog. It always makes me smile!
21:41 PM December 03, 2012
I love reading your blog and finding out what you have been up to. It showcases lovely homely posts with beautiful pictures x
09:21 AM September 07, 2017
Great post! More on Switzerland