Three years & home
Latest Blog Posts »
- My boys - right here, right now (March) 1 hour ago My boys. The ultimate tag team whose sole goal is to deprive their parents of sleep. When one sleeps through the night, the other thinks that 2am is party time. When one decides that the land of dreams is too irresistible to leave before 8am, the other wants to be dressed and out of the […]
- The boy who 12 hours ago You are the boy who is three years four months and two weeks old. You are the boy who needs to know how old everyone is and if met with a reply of ‘I don’t know’ responds with ‘I think they are fifty-eleven-twelve’. You are the boy who uses your fingers to count the letters […]
- We bonded over a love of spreadsheets 17 hours ago This is not strictly true as Paul and I met when we were sixteen and it was so long ago that I don’t think that either of us even owned a computer at that time. In fact, my first real memory of using a computer is at university when it took an hour to download […]
- It's that time of the week again ... 5 days ago I don’t know when Tuesday became our baking afternoon. Maybe it’s because these afternoons are so traumatic that I’ve blocked the history of them from my mind. When CK bounds down the stairs, quickly confers with me about what day it is, and then hears the word ‘Tuesday’ muttered, he...
- World Book Day, a secret parcel and two happy boys 1 week ago There’s nothing CK likes more than a parcel through the door with his name on. And if that parcel contains a book, then all the better. The gift of a book is a truly wonderful thing. It’s not just the receiving of a present but more so the key to immersing yourself in another world […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Three years & home
16:19 PM November 26, 2012
Love the blog, but it definetly puts me off having children for a long time! :)
17:01 PM November 26, 2012
This is a great blog. I enjoy reading about the struggles of a foreign country and adapting to their alien ways and actions.
20:21 PM November 29, 2012
This is my favourite blog. It always makes me smile!
21:41 PM December 03, 2012
I love reading your blog and finding out what you have been up to. It showcases lovely homely posts with beautiful pictures x