Three years & home
Latest Blog Posts »
- Creating the perfect living space 2 days ago When we picked our new house in North Wales, there was one room that really stood out for us. The combination of a kitchen, dining and family room. It’s the perfect space for a busy family – Paul or I can be cooking (mainly Paul; I’m rubbish), and the boys can be sat at the [...]
- Dear CK - Schwimm time 3 days ago Dear CK, This morning you were the most excited that I’ve ever seen you. So excited that you ran round the apartment shrieking and unfortunately scared the living daylights out of me just as I was first cut in to a new fringe. Mama’s not looking good, darling. You’re too young to...
- Some things that I love #10 5 days ago I think that this has been the week where not only has spring decided to stick around but summer has tried to nudge its way through the clouds too. After moaning about the dismal weather, it’s now time for me to start complaining that it’s too hot. But then half the fun of being a [...]
- Kiss Me, Honey Honey - theBabaSling Baby Carrier review 1 week ago When CK was born, using a baby carrier or sling never crossed my mind. Unlike most babies, he wasn’t that keen on being held preferring to sit in his bouncy chair and survey his new kingdom. He still maintains that distance as a toddler; always on high alert for the next adventure, throwing...
- But you can buy a small car for £4,000! 1 week ago We’ve unofficially got six months to go before we move back home to Wales. I say unofficially because I won’t quite believe it until our flights our booked. We’re still awaiting a definite confirmation from Paul’s work but if we don’t book those flights soon, I think...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Three years & home
16:19 PM November 26, 2012
Love the blog, but it definetly puts me off having children for a long time! :)
17:01 PM November 26, 2012
This is a great blog. I enjoy reading about the struggles of a foreign country and adapting to their alien ways and actions.
20:21 PM November 29, 2012
This is my favourite blog. It always makes me smile!
21:41 PM December 03, 2012
I love reading your blog and finding out what you have been up to. It showcases lovely homely posts with beautiful pictures x