Three years & home
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sharing my latest love - neon accessories and Block 22 hours ago When it came to decorating the family spaces in our new house, I confess, I didn’t give the kiddos much thought initially. For a whole ten minutes, I dreamed of white floors, white walls, white furniture and pictured myself clad in white cashmere (not that I ever really wear cashmere – it...
- The Mumdrum invites ... 2 days ago Well, we’ve been back in the UK for five months now and there’s still one thing we haven’t got round to yet. A return-to-the-UK/housewarming party. How remiss of us, right? But now the sun’s decided to stop playing knock and run and instead stick around for a little longer, it’s time to...
- Chester Zoo and the Garden of Requirement 1 week ago Just a fifteen minute drive away and with an annual pass in my pocket, it’s safe to say we spend a lot of time at Chester Zoo. BB loves sitting in his pram and being passed snacks as we wonder round. CK loves the animals and also the increased potential of an ice cream featuring […] The post...
- Saturdays are for good ol' fashioned helter skeltering 1 week ago Just a few miles from our house, set amidst the North Wales countryside with views over the coastline, is the most amazing farm shop. It’s full of yummy delights and always smells temptingly of fresh coffee and cake. With a play fort outside, it really is a lovely place to spend an hour or two....
- My boys - right here, right now (April) 2 weeks ago These are quite possibly the grainiest, most out of focus shots that I have ever taken. But I think they might be my favourites. They’re pictures that completely sum up my boys right now … cheeky, mischievous, the best of friends, troublesome, brothers. I also see how much they’ve grown...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Switzerland Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Switzerland!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Three years & home
16:19 PM November 26, 2012
Love the blog, but it definetly puts me off having children for a long time! :)
17:01 PM November 26, 2012
This is a great blog. I enjoy reading about the struggles of a foreign country and adapting to their alien ways and actions.
20:21 PM November 29, 2012
This is my favourite blog. It always makes me smile!
21:41 PM December 03, 2012
I love reading your blog and finding out what you have been up to. It showcases lovely homely posts with beautiful pictures x