A Letter from the Netherlands
Latest Blog Posts »
- Time for Change: The Last Post 2 months ago It's TimePhoto Credit:Tim NislyAfter much deliberation, much soul searching about direction, a lot of brainstorming and still a few doubts I've decided to wrap this blog up. (The blog itself will remain here but there will be no more updates.) A Letter from the Netherlands was the place I started...
- 16 Essentials to Survive the Dutch Autumn 4 months ago Photo:
- Guess Who's a Guest Blogger for Smitten By Britain 4 months ago Photo Credit:
- The Happy Netherlands 4 months ago The second
- Surviving on the Beach 5 months ago Daymer Beach, Cornwall(c) Amanda van Mulligen"I don't understand this settlement behaviour," my husband said as we plonked ourselves down on Daymer Bay beach in Cornwall.Couples and families were camped out on the overpopulated beach around us with fold away chairs with built in cup holders,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Letter from the Netherlands
22:16 PM November 08, 2012
This is the blog that got me started blogging about my life in the Netherlands. It's still my go-to place when I need info or just need to feel like I'm not the only one :)