American Girls in Moscow
Latest Blog Posts »
- Waiting... 1 week ago In October on Manezh Square, outside of the KremlinIt's the final countdown until the Olympics... Here's a link to an article that was in the "Russia Beyond the Headlines" insert inside The Washington Post a week ago.
- "Propiski"... A Nightmare of Medical Care and Residential Status 2 months ago A colleague whom I have loved working with has been gone almost since school started, and I knew that she was unexpectedly quite sick and would be out for a while.I've sent her a couple "thinking of you" texts and just kept expecting to see her back at school any day...Today I learned that she's...
- Olympic Matryoshkas 3 months ago I LOVE these special-edition matryoshkas that are coming out as Russia gears up for the Olympics... Going to to have to pick one... Must say that the skier is right now my favorite, especially since my family has tickets for the Men's Alpine Skiing Downhill Finals (Medal Event). All of these dolls...
- Catching the Museum—Um, Metro! 3 months ago First time lucking out & getting the "museum" train wagon when catching the metro! Soooo cool!Valentin Serov, "Winter Path in Dimotkanov," 1904Vasily Kandinsky, "Undetermined Drawing," 1915Nikolai Rerikh, "Battle with Serpents," 1912Even the exterior of the train is cool!
- September Showers Bring October Flowers—No, Snow... 4 months ago Check out the brand-new "autumn" decorations at the mall. Huh??? Unfortunately, these umbrellas are 100% spot-on these past few weeks... And this coming one, too...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » American Girls in Moscow has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!