My Bella Vita
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Top 6 Southern Italian Sites to Visit in 2016 1 week ago It’s impossible to choose just one word to describe Southern Italy: rugged, historic, enchanting, captivating, mysterious, unforgettable…are only a handful that come to mind. It’s hard to believe sometimes that it’s still relatively unknown to many travelers outside of Italy. … Continue...
- The Birth of the Nativity Scene in Italy 2 months ago As much as the Christmas tree has become a universal symbol of Christmas, but here in Italy, the Presepe (Nativity Scene) is still very much the star of this festive season! Now that the Immaculate Conception has passed, it will … Continue reading →
- A Night In Rome "With Locals" 2 months ago After two years of bringing local experiences to travelers visiting Asia, With Locals is expanding into parts of Italy, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. They reached out and invited us to join one of their experiences in either Rome or … Continue reading →
- Take A Hike! Hiking in Southern Italy 3 months ago Southern Italy’s untapped rugged beauty with varying degrees of mountains and valleys, long winding shorelines, and let’s not forget, some of the largest and most protected national parks and reserves in Italy, make it the perfect place to visit if … Continue reading →
- Amarelli, A long-standing family business in Calabria! 5 months ago Here in Calabria, when you hear the word “liquirizia” (Italian word for licorice), the first name that comes to mind is Amarelli. Not only is it the yummiest, it’s also a long-standing name when it comes to licorice production! Amarelli … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on My Bella Vita
00:26 AM September 29, 2012
You can take the girl outta Texas but you can't take Texas outta the girl. Cherrye has a heart as big as Texas and she loves her clients and her friends. She gives each tour 110% and she knows Calabria better than some locals.