Latest Blog Posts »
- February. 24th. 3 days ago As i suggested yesterday, today will be a long one. Firstly we had a 4.5 hour flight to Heathrow and then another 4 hour waiting time for our BA connection to Las Vegas. The flight to Vegas was aother 10 + hours, so we arrived at 6.30 in the evening local time, which was in … Continue reading »
- February 23rd 5 days ago Today we left TRNC for our long awaited trip to the USA. Starting time was 0415 am from home as we needed to leave the Toyota at Tiga Trading for service and airport parking And get the 0730 flight to Istanbul. We had booked in to an airport hotel just for one night as we … Continue reading »
- February 19th 1 week ago Four days ago we had hailstones making the ground look as if it had been snowing, today we have the real thing. We woke this morning to fairly bright sunshine but it was b… cold. We had been warned that we might get a couple of cold days to come, but then just as we … Continue reading »
- February 17th 1 week ago This afternoon Joan was busy cooking pancakes for the Pancake Evening Quiz and Supper in the church hall. Another of those things that are fun to go to and raise essential money for church funds. Without these sort of events, organised by volunteers we would struggle to keep our heads above water...
- February 14th 2 weeks ago Another Saturday in paradise…..Take a look at these pics after the huge storm we had during the night. Last night, with the usual Friday gang, we went to the Veni Vici restaurant here in Lapta. we have not been here for some time and I said to Joan we should go more often … Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » FrankAndJoan.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!