Latest Blog Posts »
- March 22nd. 6 days ago Sunday and we should have gone to church, but as we finally woke at 0910 am after a good nights sleep, felt that we would not make it in time. Have we finally broken the jet lag problem, hopefully so ?
- March 21st 1 week ago Last night we met up with those of the gang who are still here at Charcos restaurant here in Lapta. tHis one is an old favorite, but because they only have four people round glass tables, it is not someplace we can frequent with a large number. Last night there were only six of us … Continue...
- March 18th 1 week ago We arrived back in Ercan at 11 am and were picked up by Tiga Trading to collect my Toyota which had been serviced during our absence and parked up for the duration of our holiday. We managed to get home around 1 o’clock in the afternoon and unpack everything, fill the wash basket and then …...
- March 17th 1 week ago Got to Heathrow at 12.15 pm and then had another long wait for our 4 pm flight to Istanbul. We have discussed this before, but for sure if we were going to do this again, we would have flown from the island to Heathrow, stayed overnight there and then flown on to USA. This would … Continue...
- March 16th 1 week ago All out for breakfast at “The Good Egg” this morning and then it was packing time for Joan and I, as our first flight is out of Tucson to Phoenix at 3 pm this afternoon. Only a short 40 minute flight and then a wait until 8 pm for our overnight flight to Heathrow. The … Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » FrankAndJoan.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!