Latest Blog Posts »
- August 29th 5 days ago 35 years, quite a milestone. I have a photo on my desk here of Joan taken on our honeymoon, she really looks much younger but still with those startling blue eyes that I have always known. We were not planning to do very much, except go down for a swim before going out this evening … Continue...
- August 28th 5 days ago First day back and boy is it hot again. Joan’s car clock showed 42 degrees this afternoon, now I know why I went to Holland for a couple of weeks respite. Tomorrow is a big day for Joan and I, 35 years married, so this evening, as we had agreed no big fuss wanted, Joan … Continue reading »
- August 27th 6 days ago Travel back home day today, and maybe a good day to do it because it is actually hosing it down. Yesterday Theo started a short 3 day holiday so that he could sort out the back room that used to be used for storage of all the things Co had in his shop. This lovely … Continue reading »
- August 24th 1 week ago Start of a new week and today Malou goes back to school, so no more sitting out in the sun for lunch. I suppose we all realise that teenagers could not exist without their “Apple” phone and facebook. Because we have a so called free day Kitty is taking me into Alphen, I need to … Continue...
- August 23rd 1 week ago Took a little walk along the Mei Path, which eventually crosses the lake completely, on the way I spotted Co’s old boat, the one Joan and I thought about buying but then realised that it would mean leaving TRNC for most of the summer. Not a lot of point in that really. There are some … Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » FrankAndJoan.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!