Latest Blog Posts »
- November 18th 4 days ago On the basis that Joan and I like to go out once a week, just the two of us, we decided to go down to The Blue Song for a meal. The other reason for going there is that I am going to lend my car to Kerim, the owner, whilst we are away. He … Continue reading »
- November 16th 6 days ago Joan and I collected our friend Anne, from her villa in Karsiyaka to take her to church with us. She has unfortunately had a fall recently and has a hairline fracture in her shoulder, so is unable to drive, hence the request for a taxi service. After church we two had already arranged to go …...
- November 15th 1 week ago Saturday has come round again. but this time we went quite early to Lambousa Market and we had only been there 10 minutes when it started to rain. Luckily we had got ourselves a nice brocali and blue cheese quiche for lunch and changed our reading books before it really came down hard. Rain has …...
- November 14th 1 week ago Joan went off to Zumba this morning, once a week is enough for me. I spent some time researching things to do on our USA holiday early next year. Looks as if when in Las Vegas we just have to do the Grand Canyon trip and think we can pre book this sort of thing … Continue reading »
- November 11th 1 week ago Joan and I went down to The Cabin restaurant this evening, just for some pasta dishes with a couple of glasses of wine. It is getting very quiet down there now and we reckon that they will close for the winter in the next week. Most of the staff seem to have gone, probably back … Continue reading...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » FrankAndJoan.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!