Latest Blog Posts »
- May 18th 1 day ago Well I made it back, complete with my suitcase this time, which was a great relief as I had to
- May 12th 1 week ago Cold wet and quite horrible is all we have had since our day out at the Keukenhof Park, so very glad we did it on that day. We all three commented on the considerable number of Japanese visitors we saw there, all walking round with their I-Pads and fancy cameras. As many of these people …...
- Today I went with Kitty and Malou to the... 1 week ago Today I went with Kitty and Malou to the Keukenhof Park. If any of you have not been to this fantastic flower park, which is only open from the last week of March until the last week of May every year, then I would seriously advise you to make the effort if you are in … Continue reading
- May 7th 1 week ago I do like to go down to the seaside. I was invited out with Kitty and Malou to go to Noordwijk on sea for a day on the beach.
- May 6th 1 week ago The weather here is still quite sunny and warm. Have spent the weekend setting up Joan’s new laptop which I have
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » FrankAndJoan.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!