Latest Blog Posts »
- September 13th 1 week ago Saturday again and this week the Cyprus Today tells us that there is a “Disney Park” plan for the TRNC. A plan has been submitted for a 100,000 sq m development to the East of Lefkosa, near to Ercan airport. The company behind the project says it is waiting for the TRNC government to allocate...
- September 11th 1 week ago The weather is clearly cooling down now and getting much more comfortable, especially at night. Today being Thursday, Joan is off to her Aqua Aerobics at the Habana Pool Bar this morning. She finishes this at 11.30, so I had agreed to collect Barbara and go there and have a quick lunch, before the...
- September 7th 1 week ago Not a day to go to church, just a little late rising today after a wonderful night. At least it gave me the chance to look at liesure at the weekly English language newspaper. Remember the problem I identified the other week about making sure that everything is in joint names. This includes cars,...
- September 9th 2 weeks ago We had booked, with eight others, for “The Last Night of the Proms” to be shown on the big screen at The Wild Duck Cafe. This was organised by the local branch of the RBL and the idea was to take our own snacks and make a sort of picnic of it. Doors open officially … Continue reading »
- September 6th 2 weeks ago Joan and I had been invited to a wedding this evening. This was held at The House, which is opposite The Colony Hotel in Girne. In fact The House is owned by The Colony and is used for functions, in fact we have booked to see a show there later in the month. The wedding … Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » FrankAndJoan.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!