English Dad In Moscow
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to - Prepare a school lunch 3 days ago Here is another edition of "how to". This time the focus is on how to prepare a school lunch for your child.
- A Greek tradegy 4 days ago We arrive at our all
- How to - Manage a baby and toddler 1 month ago If you are not a parent, you will find this very boring and I suggest you read another blog. If you a parent you may read this and agree with some suggestions. These conversations with kids and situations occur for me most days as I am the main parent caring for my kids. I may be a bad...
- How to - Cope with things that make you go "hmmm" 2 months ago I will be the first to admit that I did not join the
- How to - Juggle 1 month ago Being a stay at home dad is unpaid, unseen work. Like many parents, I drew the short straw when it came to working and looking after our kids, or did I? Some say being able to stay at home and looking after your kids and watching them grow up is very much a long straw of good luck and is a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Russia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » English Dad In Moscow has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!