Diary of a British Expatriate in Finland
Latest Blog Posts »
- World's most and least expensive Childrens schooling for expat families 3 days ago Expat Families:Thoughts to Consider For parents and expat families, taking the decision to emigrate is not always easy, especially if your children are of (or approaching) school age. For many prospective expat
- Finland Looks to get in on Electric Vehicle Market 6 days ago Finland joins electric vehicle charging initiative Electric Vehicle Market Testing in Finland Finland has teamed up with a joint venture, established by companies from the automotive and energy industries in Germany, to help offer users of electric vehicles a compatible network of charging...
- Nokia Lumia 928 Audio Recording is Excellent 1 week ago Nokia teases the Lumia 928 in iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3 camera showdown video (via The Inquirer) FINNISH PHONE MAKER Nokia has shown off the worst kept secret in smartphone history, the Nokia Lumia 928, in a video ahead of its unveiling next week. On its Lumia 928 holding page that it put up...
- Health Insurance:Burger King in Finland 1 week ago Burger King in Finland Beginning of Obesity in Paradise
- Web Hoster Planeetta Internet First to Launch CM4all Sites in Finland 2 weeks ago Related posts:Best Places To Visit in Finland How to Make the Most Out of Your Next Camping in Finland Trip 2012-2013 Call For Writers
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Diary of a British Expatriate in Finland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!