Latest Blog Posts »
- Review-The Dangerous Bride- Lee Kofman 2 weeks ago Description: What do you do when your husband claims to be madly in love with you, but doesn’t desire you sexually? When your therapist is more interested in opening Continue Reading → The post Review-The Dangerous Bride- Lee Kofman appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- On this Mother's Day 2 weeks ago It is Mother’s Day today in England. For some it is a day of joy and happiness and for others it is filled with sadness. I count myself amongst the Continue Reading → The post On this Mother’s Day appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 2 weeks ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Half of point 9 on my expat bucket list 2 weeks ago Last July I wrote about my expat bucket list. It is quite a substantial list and I can see it taking a rather long time to get through it. I Continue Reading → The post Half of point 9 on my expat bucket list appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo 3 weeks ago The Britalian decided that for our Sunday lunch with family this weekend, he was going to prepare two dishes. One pork and one chicken, and both prepared in the slow Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.