Latest Blog Posts »
- Rendezvous Cafe and Gallery Brighton 1 day ago The weather was rather dismal today, but I had promised my daughter that we would head into Brighton for a spot of shopping. After exhausting ourselves looking in some shops, Continue Reading → The post Rendezvous Cafe and Gallery Brighton appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Coloured routes for GCSE subjects 1 week ago In the last two weeks of last term we had two information evenings at school for our daughter who is currently in year 8. The first was an information evening Continue Reading → The post Coloured routes for GCSE subjects appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- When in Porto 1 week ago Last December my husband and I took a break in Porto, Portugal. It was the first time that we have been to the country and we really liked it. I Continue Reading → The post When in Porto appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-It Started with a Kiss- Lisa Heidke 2 weeks ago I may have taken until the second month of 2015 to manage to read a book by an Australian author, but I am most glad that the first book I Continue Reading → The post Review-It Started with a Kiss- Lisa Heidke appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- I wanted to be an expat 2 weeks ago I was reminiscing the other day about my time at university. I think in a way this was prompted by the fact that we attended our daughter’s parent/ teacher evening Continue Reading → The post I wanted to be an expat appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.