Latest Blog Posts »
- A visit to Coventry 1 week ago I found the reaction of some people interesting when I said that I was going to Coventry. A friend asked ‘is it for work.’ But the answer was no. I went Continue Reading → The post A visit to Coventry appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Bring Me The Horizon concert Southampton 3 weeks ago Regular readers will know that music is rather important to me. I have a rather eclectic music taste, but I wasn’t totally convinced that I was going to enjoy taking Continue Reading → The post Bring Me The Horizon concert Southampton appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Not an excuse for no words written for NaNoWriMo 3 weeks ago Normally I start a draft of a blog post in Windows Live Writer but today this post started with a pen and paper. The reason being is that my laptop Continue Reading → The post Not an excuse for no words written for NaNoWriMo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- The simplicity of a toasted cheese sandwich 2 months ago Last night as we were having dinner as an extended family there was discussion amongst the women about cheese. As I have stated recently I am a dairy fan and Continue Reading → The post The simplicity of a toasted cheese sandwich appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Cravendale-Milk Drinkers Milk 2 months ago I have always been a big milk drinker. Milk was one of the cravings that I had when I was pregnant with my children. For some bizarre reason, strawberry flavoured Continue Reading → The post Cravendale–Milk Drinkers Milk appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.