Latest Blog Posts »
- My Sunday Photo 1 day ago This post should really be called – My Sunday Photos, I just couldn’t decide on one photo only. The reason why is because the Britalian and I were on duty Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Eddie Meer & Barter in the Bush-Tom Campion 2 days ago One of the shared moments that I miss now that my children are teenagers is the hours we spent reading picture books together. When we packed up our house in Continue Reading → The post Review-Eddie Meer & Barter in the Bush-Tom Campion appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Judging covers-Match Me If You Can-Michele Gorman 1 week ago The most recent book that I have read was Match Me If You Can by Michele Gorman. With every book that I read of Michele’s I appreciate her work even Continue Reading → The post Judging covers–Match Me If You Can-Michele Gorman appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Match Me If You Can-Michele Gorman 1 week ago Synposis: Meet best friends Catherine, Rachel and Sarah. Yet to find Mr Right, they’ve been settling for Mr Right Now. But when Catherine, London’s finest matchmaker, gets the girls to Continue Reading → The post Review-Match Me If You Can–Michele Gorman appeared first on Wandering...
- The generosity of friends 3 weeks ago Since the beginning of the year I have started to reflect that in July 10 years will have passed since we left Australia. A lot has happened in the past Continue Reading → The post The generosity of friends appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.