Latest Blog Posts »
- Review- Margaret's Hope First Flush Darjeeling-2016 Harvest 1 day ago Let me start off this post by saying that I am a big tea fan. I may not drink as many mugs as some of the people that I have Continue Reading → The post Review- Margaret’s Hope First Flush Darjeeling-2016 Harvest appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo 1 day ago We have spent this weekend based in Portsmouth to see the America’s Cup. But we also had a bit of a wander around the town over the three days that Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Attending BritMums Live 2016 2 weeks ago Towards the end of last year when tickets first became available for BritMums Live I started to think about seriously going. After all, it was the 5th anniversary, and I have Continue Reading → The post Attending BritMums Live 2016 appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo - new and old 3 weeks ago This is a snapshot of the floor in our front room, what is essentially the living room. The plan is to sand the boards and varnish them. The hope is Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo – new and old appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Where I have been 3 weeks ago Since the end of the first month of this year I have been rather preoccupied with a necessary task that needs to take priority. That task involves renovating a house. Continue Reading → The post Where I have been appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.