Latest Blog Posts »
- Review-ReCover concealer 2 weeks ago One thing you won’t find me ever admitting to, is putting two layers of foundation on my face on a school morning. But this is part of a conversation that Continue Reading → The post Review–ReCover concealer appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Aromistico coffee 1 month ago I wasn’t a coffee drinker before I met my husband. The beverage just didn’t have the same appeal as tea. However since we have been together I have changed my Continue Reading → The post Aromistico coffee appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Pataks for an easy Friday night dinner 1 month ago It is Friday night and you don’t feel like cooking, so what options do you come up with. Sometimes we opt for a take-away – perhaps fish and chips, a Chinese Continue Reading → The post Pataks for an easy Friday night dinner appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Our first flotilla holiday in Greece 1 month ago This holiday has been one that the Britalian had been wanting to happen for a very long time. He also got prepared by buying a pilot book, not just for Continue Reading → The post Our first flotilla holiday in Greece appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Laura Hamilton's Full Body Workout 1 month ago This year I feel like I have been exercise challenged. I have tried to keep up with at least 10,000 steps a day and I find that the best way Continue Reading → The post Review-Laura Hamilton’s Full Body Workout appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.