Latest Blog Posts »
- Nando's-perfect for a family dinner 1 day ago Last week we had a birthday to celebrate and we decided to try somewhere new. The birthday girl, Mini Sheila picked Nando’s in Brighton Marina. The houmous with peri Continue Reading → The post Nando’s–perfect for a family dinner appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-creative writing book 2 days ago Title: Get Started in Creative Writing: Teach Yourself Authors: Stephen May, Jodie Daber Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton The book opens: The fact that you are reading this book suggests that Continue Reading → The post Review–creative writing book appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 5 days ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Decathlon-for purchasing sports gear 1 week ago Last weekend we headed to Southampton for the predominant purpose of buying some sporting goods from Decathlon. The first time we encountered Decathlon was when we were living in Italy. Continue Reading → The post Decathlon–for purchasing sports gear appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.