Latest Blog Posts »
- Change your life-before lunch 1 week ago Ever since I have become a reader of Red magazine I have been curious about what the Reader events are like. But I couldn’t decide which one took my fancy Continue Reading → The post Change your life–before lunch appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review- Geek Girl 4-All that Glitters- Holly Smale 2 weeks ago Description “My name is Harriet Manners, and I am still a geek.” The fourth book in the award-winning GEEK GIRL series. Harriet Manners has high hopes for the new school Continue Reading → The post Review- Geek Girl 4–All that Glitters- Holly Smale appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- All in Porto 3 weeks ago I have already written a couple of posts about my first trip to Portugal with my husband. One post concerned the calorific delight of eating a francesinha and the other Continue Reading → The post All in Porto appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- The other side 3 weeks ago During the last couple of months I have been rather preoccupied and haven’t been very present on this blog. There has certainly been no real schedule to posting as I Continue Reading → The post The other side appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- The Gallery: Girls 3 weeks ago It has been a while since I have participated in one of these posts for the Gallery, but with the subject matter being ‘Girls’, I had an immediate idea of Continue Reading → The post The Gallery: Girls appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.