Latest Blog Posts »
- Review-In the Front Row- Simon P Lock 1 week ago In the Front Row: How Australian Fashion made the World Stage Simon P. Lock Description The inside story of the coming of age of Australian fashion and of designers, celebrities Continue Reading → The post Review-In the Front Row- Simon P Lock appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Get to know your sewing machine 1 week ago Today I attended a course about getting to know your sewing machine. You would think that a course which such a name would appeal to people who already have sewing Continue Reading → The post Get to know your sewing machine appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- It started with a sundress 1 week ago I have loathed clothes shopping for a while. I go through periods of being keen and not so keen. Recently I have been a member of the latter party. This Continue Reading → The post It started with a sundress appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Dry July 2015 1 week ago I have done it before and I am doing it again, the whole month of July without drinking alcohol. There are several reasons why I wish to take part. Firstly Continue Reading → The post Dry July 2015 appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- 5:2 diet-my latest challenge 2 weeks ago There is no doubt about it. I love giving myself challenges. There is another issue though. Sometimes I don’t manage to succeed with them. However this is a challenge that Continue Reading → The post 5:2 diet–my latest challenge appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.