Latest Blog Posts »
- My Sunday Photo 1 week ago The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Not so naff music 2 weeks ago As I was leaving work the other day, one of my colleagues spotted my iPod in my hand. I have got into the habit of listening to my music on Continue Reading → The post Not so naff music appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Spoiling my children 2 weeks ago This morning I woke at the time I usually seem to wake, surprised to see that the cat was beside me and not in her usual spot on top of Continue Reading → The post Spoiling my children appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Blackout:Remembering The Things I Drank to Forget-Sarah Hepola 2 weeks ago Synopsis: For Sarah Hepola, alcohol was the fuel for all her adventures. She spent her evenings at cocktail parties and dark bars where she proudly stayed till last call. Drinking Continue Reading → The post Review-Blackout:Remembering The Things I Drank to Forget–Sarah Hepola appeared first...
- My Sunday Photo 2 weeks ago The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.