Latest Blog Posts »
- Signing up to AWW 2017 1 day ago This year may be winding down as we are now in the last month of the year, but I am already excited about what 2017 is going to hold. One Continue Reading → The post Signing up to AWW 2017 appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Quack and Field picture books 2 weeks ago I am a big fan of books and reading. Recently we moved house and finally have been able to unpack some of our books that haven’t been seen and poured Continue Reading → The post Quack and Field picture books appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo - Neapolitan pizza 2 weeks ago Hello all. It has been quite a while since I have participated in one of these posts. So long that I thought it was time to do something about it. Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo – Neapolitan pizza appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-ReCover concealer 2 months ago One thing you won’t find me ever admitting to, is putting two layers of foundation on my face on a school morning. But this is part of a conversation that Continue Reading → The post Review–ReCover concealer appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Aromistico coffee 3 months ago I wasn’t a coffee drinker before I met my husband. The beverage just didn’t have the same appeal as tea. However since we have been together I have changed my Continue Reading → The post Aromistico coffee appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.