Latest Blog Posts »
- An Introduction to earworms 2 weeks ago One of my achievements that I am proud of is the acquisition of a second language. I first started becoming interested in learning Italian while I was still in high Continue Reading → The post An Introduction to earworms appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Enjoying The Galley's food 2 months ago l knew when I got up on Sunday that it was going to be a really busy day. I had already planned to make muffins for my son to Continue Reading → The post Enjoying The Galley’s food appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Step preoccupied 2 months ago I really smiled when I read this recent article in the Guardian about Fitbit users. It is due to the fact that I have become rather interested myself in how Continue Reading → The post Step preoccupied appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Early morning muffin baking 2 months ago One of the things that I used to do lots of and thoroughly enjoy was bake. My brother-in-law recently asked me if I was still as keen as I had Continue Reading → The post Early morning muffin baking appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Change your life-before lunch 1 month ago Ever since I have become a reader of Red magazine I have been curious about what the Reader events are like. But I couldn’t decide which one took my fancy Continue Reading → The post Change your life–before lunch appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.