Latest Blog Posts »
- Review-A Christmas Feast and other short stories by Katie Fforde 8 hours ago Description: A delicious Christmas feast of short stories from the Sunday Times No. 1 bestselling author of A French Affair and The Perfect Match. Add some extra sparkle to your Continue Reading → The post Review-A Christmas Feast and other short stories by Katie Fforde appeared first on...
- Eating a Francesinha 1 week ago I spent a few days in Porto, Portugal over the last weekend. We knew that we wanted to sample some local food. But we weren’t sure exactly where to start. Continue Reading → The post Eating a Francesinha appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- What is on your happy playlist? 2 weeks ago It has taken me a few days to put a post together for this month’s Blog Her meme. Given that this one is music inspired, and I get great joy Continue Reading → The post What is on your happy playlist? appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- How making a cake made me happy 2 weeks ago I went to Italy a couple of weeks ago and one thing that was included in my suitcase on the way back to England was a cookbook. It is an Continue Reading → The post How making a cake made me happy appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- What I love about 'So you want to be a writer' podcast 3 weeks ago This week the 40th episode of the Australian made writing podcast ‘So you want to be a writer’ was released. I have tuned in at some stage each week and Continue Reading → The post What I love about ‘So you want to be a writer’ podcast appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.