Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer getaway to Shropshire 4 days ago There was no doubt about it, we were in rather desperate need of a holiday. Not a working holiday, rather one where your sole purpose is to take a break Continue Reading → The post Summer getaway to Shropshire appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-The Curvy Girls Baby Club- Michele Gorman 1 week ago Earlier in the year I reviewed Michele Gorman’s book The Curvy Girls Club. This was one of the first books that I started the year off with and it was Continue Reading → The post Review-The Curvy Girls Baby Club- Michele Gorman appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Charleston-an artists' home and garden 1 week ago I do believe we timed our visit here perfectly. After visiting Monk’s House last year, I discovered Charleston and decided I wanted to visit some time. When I heard of Continue Reading → The post Charleston–an artists’ home and garden appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Afternoon tea at Horsted Place 2 weeks ago Located at the end of a tree lined drive is Horsted Place. It can be the setting for a wedding, a conference, a special getaway or afternoon tea. I went Continue Reading → The post Afternoon tea at Horsted Place appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Nothing But-a new taste experience 2 weeks ago I am all for trying to find healthy snacks for us to eat in between meals. When I received the opportunity to review a new snack alternative of freeze dried Continue Reading → The post Review-Nothing But–a new taste experience appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.