Latest Blog Posts »
- The benefits of sea air 9 hours ago I do not think I am 100% today.
- It's Monday! What are you Reading! 1 day ago I first read about this meme a while ago on one of my favourite Aussie book bloggers websites: Shelleyrae’s Book’d Out. However, it is hosted by Sheila over [..]The post It’s Monday! What are you Reading! appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review - True Vines - Diana Baur 2 days ago Title: ‘True Vines – a novel’ by Diana Baur Synopsis: When the Italian countryside simply won’t leave your heart… After the sudden death of her Italian winemaker husband, [..]The post Review – True Vines – Diana Baur appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Southover Open Garden 2013 1 week ago Yesterday in the afternoon was this year’s Southover Open Garden in Lewes.
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.