Latest Blog Posts »
- Running two fitness apps at once 4 days ago I discovered towards the end of last year that my phone seems to be able to cope with running two fitness apps at once. I started using the Map My Continue Reading → The post Running two fitness apps at once appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Neighbours-an Aussie survivor 5 days ago I was half watching TV on Saturday night when Pointless Celebrities started. It was a soap star special and one of the soaps was Neighbours. Now I know that it Continue Reading → The post Neighbours–an Aussie survivor appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 5 days ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-The Curvy Girls Club- Michele Gorman 1 week ago Pixie, Ellie, Katie and Jane have been best friends since they met at Slimming Zone. Tired of being judged on the number of calories they consume, they decide to Continue Reading → The post Review-The Curvy Girls Club- Michele Gorman appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Serenity 1 week ago One image of mine came to mind as soon as I saw this photo prompt. This is one of my photos that I am most proud of. I took it Continue Reading → The post Weekly Photo Challenge–Serenity appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.