Latest Blog Posts »
- Book review-Proper Pub Food - Tom Kerridge 1 day ago A mighty collection of new food favourites from the champion of perfect pub food: Tom Kerridge. The king of beautiful pub food has collected all of his best ideas into this proper cookbook, ready to warm the world on a grey day and restore the nation’s good mood. Tom Kerridge’s idea of food...
- Making memories: Share the experience of a unique children's book from Blurb 2 days ago If there is one thing that I really miss about my kids being small is the time we spent together all snuggled up reading picture books. At this time of year we would indulge in Christmas based stories. But at all other times of the year there were plenty of others. I have promoted Blurb...
- Injuries and beyond 2 days ago “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.” ― Marcus Aurelius It is a sad state of affairs when your old pair of dance shoes probably caused a problem with a tendon in your foot. Now I’m not a stiletto person, but as soon as I was given advice from my GP […]The...
- Silent Sunday 3 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Book review-Foal's Bread-Gillian Mears 4 days ago Synopsis: Set in hardscrabble farming country around the show jumping circuit that flourished in Australia prior to the Second World War, Foal’s Bread tells the story of two generations of the Nancarrow family and their fortunes as dictated by the vicissitudes of the land. When Noah Childs meets...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.