Latest Blog Posts »
- Review - My Year Without Meat - Richard Cornish 6 days ago This title came to my attention one day when I was browsing through Melbourne University Publishing’s offers on NetGalley. The premise of a year without eating meat sounded really interesting. Continue Reading → The post Review – My Year Without Meat – Richard Cornish appeared first on...
- Review - A Boy Made of Blocks - Keith Stuart 2 weeks ago Description Discover a unique, funny and moving debut that will make you laugh, cry and smile. Meet thirtysomething dad, Alex He loves his wife Jody, but has forgotten how to Continue Reading → The post Review – A Boy Made of Blocks – Keith Stuart appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo 2 weeks ago A couple of weeks ago we booked a last minute holiday to Greece. Not a beach based holiday – we opted for a sailing holiday. It was a highly enjoyable Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- America's Cup World Series Portsmouth 2 months ago Now I am not really a sailing enthusiast, however the boys in my family are, particularly my husband. We investigated the possibility of viewing the America’s Cup World Series in Portsmouth Continue Reading → The post America’s Cup World Series Portsmouth appeared first on Wandering...
- Review- Margaret's Hope First Flush Darjeeling-2016 Harvest 2 months ago Let me start off this post by saying that I am a big tea fan. I may not drink as many mugs as some of the people that I have Continue Reading → The post Review- Margaret’s Hope First Flush Darjeeling-2016 Harvest appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.