Latest Blog Posts »
- School shoe shopping 2 days ago It was around this time last year when I had left the school shoe shopping to the last minute that I thought about writing a post about school shoes. But Continue Reading → The post School shoe shopping appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 2 days ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- It could have been a duvet day 6 days ago Bank Holiday Monday – a day that could have been spent in bed because the weather was absolutely perfect for it. Instead that is not how things worked out. First Continue Reading → The post It could have been a duvet day appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- A spot of lunch and a castle to enjoy 1 week ago Long weekends are one of my favourite things. There are quite a few that come around throughout the year. It means that although there are chores to do at home, Continue Reading → The post A spot of lunch and a castle to enjoy appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.