Latest Blog Posts »
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 8 hours ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Changing goals 1 day ago I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become. Carl Jung I started this year with two goals in mind. Recently it has become Continue Reading → The post Changing goals appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Word of the week 1 day ago This is my first time taking part in this linky. Looking back over this week and even reflecting on last week my word would have to be Excited Why? Continue Reading → The post Word of the week appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Using up things 2 days ago I have been a fan of Gretchen Rubin’s writing for a good many years. There are several of her hypotheses that have resonated with me. Use up what you have Continue Reading → The post Using up things appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint Cleansing Water 3 days ago Over the past couple of months I have become a fan of Bee Good products. When the opportunity arose to try something new, I was very agreeable. I can be Continue Reading → The post Review-Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint Cleansing Water appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.