Latest Blog Posts »
- A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart 1 week ago Published on 5th January 2017 | Paperback and eBook price £7.99 A beautiful, funny and surprising story of family and love, perfect for fans of The Rosie Project, David Nicholls’ Continue Reading → The post A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Relativity by Antonia Hayes 1 week ago Ethan is an exceptionally gifted young boy, obsessed with physics and astronomy. His single mother Claire is fiercely protective of her brilliant, vulnerable son. But she can’t shield him forever Continue Reading → The post Relativity by Antonia Hayes appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Getting stuck into 2017 1 week ago To be perfectly honest, I was a bit stuck thinking of a blog post title for this post. The post itself is a week overdue as I fully intended to Continue Reading → The post Getting stuck into 2017 appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo 1 week ago It is rainy and miserable outside today so I am intending to stay in and potter around a bit and enjoy the fact that it is Sunday. I baked some Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-The Food of Love-Amanda Prowse 1 month ago Description A loving mother. A perfect family. A shock wave that could shatter everything. Freya Braithwaite knows she is lucky. Nineteen years of marriage to a man who still warms Continue Reading → The post Review-The Food of Love–Amanda Prowse appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.