Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday 4 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Near and far 6 days ago One of my favourite expat blogs is Kirsty Rice’s 4 kids, 20 suitcases and a beagle. She also happens to be an Aussie and lives in the exotic location of Qatar. One of the reasons why I love Kirsty’s blog is because of the stories that she shares there. I thought it would give a […] The...
- Sailing in April 1 week ago It was during the week as I was looking through some old photos that I came across some of the Britalian sailing on Sydney Harbour 8 years ago when he was a member of Hunters Hill sailing club. 8 years later and the Britalian is still sailing. He is using a different boat at the […] The post...
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Prosecco, tapas and more 1 week ago It is not often that the Britalian and I treat ourselves to going out but recently we did. One Friday evening he suggested we see if it was possible to eat at a newly opened spot in the heart of Seaford. Luckily a table was available. I say this particularly since it isn’t a terribly […] The...
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.