Latest Blog Posts »
- So far so good this bank holiday weekend 4 weeks ago It has been a while since I have written a post on my blog. I’ve been rather busy to be perfectly honest. I started a new job at the beginning Continue Reading → The post So far so good this bank holiday weekend appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Beets BLU Heart Rate Monitor 2 months ago This review has been on hold for a while. The main reason for this is that I haven’t been that active. I have unfortunately not felt motivated to get up Continue Reading → The post Review-Beets BLU Heart Rate Monitor appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo 2 months ago Recently we’ve started to use an old friend. There is still stuff that we haven’t unpacked that we brought over from Italy last year. It has been and will continue Continue Reading → The post My Sunday Photo appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review & Giveaway - The What on Earth? Wallbook Timeline of British History 2 months ago What is your knowledge of British History like? I know that mine is quite poor – I certainly think an improvement could be made and I also thought the same Continue Reading → The post Review & Giveaway – The What on Earth? Wallbook Timeline of British History appeared first on Wandering...
- Homesick after 10 years 2 months ago In a few months’ time I reach the 10 year anniversary since I left Australia with my husband and kids and moved to Italy. We stayed there for 6 years Continue Reading → The post Homesick after 10 years appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.