Latest Blog Posts »
- Alphabet Project | L is for Lake 18 hours ago This photo was one of many that I took of Lake Bolsena. Lake Bolsena is located in northern Lazio about 90 minutes north of Rome. It is an area that Continue Reading → The post Alphabet Project | L is for Lake appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Gone but not forgotten 2 days ago Back in March 2013 I reviewed a book by Susan Spencer Wendel called Until I Say Good-Bye. I don’t know what made me think about her, but I was wondering Continue Reading → The post Gone but not forgotten appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Silent Sunday 4 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Bee Good Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm 1 week ago This is the second Bee Good product I have been lucky enough to sample. The first one was the Intensive Hand repair that was just gorgeous. I did plant the Continue Reading → The post Bee Good Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Review-Flirty Dancing-Jenny McLachlan 1 week ago Description: A warm, hilarious bestseller-to-be. Geek Girl meets Dirty Dancing meets Louise Rennison’s Tights, all rolled into an irresistible story of friendship, bullies and how to steal a heart on Continue Reading → The post Review-Flirty Dancing–Jenny McLachlan appeared first on Wandering...
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.