Latest Blog Posts »
- Review - A Place for Us Part 4-Harriet Evans 1 week ago Description A new direction for this Sunday Times bestselling author: here is an emotionally charged novel that will wrap you up in a warm embrace as it nods to the Continue Reading → The post Review – A Place for Us Part 4–Harriet Evans appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Am I a professional blogger 1 week ago I am going to take this prompt that was suggested for last week as part of Blog Her’s November blogging challenge and write about it today. Do you consider Continue Reading → The post Am I a professional blogger appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Poppies at the Tower of London 2 weeks ago When the Britalian and I went to London a couple of days ago, he asked me whether there was something specific that I wanted to do. I replied that I Continue Reading → The post Poppies at the Tower of London appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday 2 weeks ago The post My Sunday Photo/ Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Dream destinations for our family 2 weeks ago There are quite a few places that our family dreams of going to one day. Some of them are places that we have never been and others are those that Continue Reading → The post Dream destinations for our family appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.