Latest Blog Posts »
- Review-Flirty Dancing-Jenny McLachlan 1 day ago Description: A warm, hilarious bestseller-to-be. Geek Girl meets Dirty Dancing meets Louise Rennison’s Tights, all rolled into an irresistible story of friendship, bullies and how to steal a heart on Continue Reading → The post Review-Flirty Dancing–Jenny McLachlan appeared first on Wandering...
- Monk's House, Rodmell, East Sussex 5 days ago I had a plan regarding when I was going to visit Monk’s House in Rodmell. I had intended to read some of Virginia Woolf’s work first before going there. This Continue Reading → The post Monk’s House, Rodmell, East Sussex appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Pushing myself 1 week ago Last week I tested my current fitness levels. I know that at the moment I don’t feel fit. It is a true reality. I am not fit. In the past Continue Reading → The post Pushing myself appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- A Place for Us part 1-Harriet Evans 1 week ago Description: A new direction for this Sunday Times bestselling author: here is an emotionally charged novel that will wrap you up in a warm embrace as it nods to the Continue Reading → The post A Place for Us part 1–Harriet Evans appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.