Latest Blog Posts »
- Sailing in April 3 days ago It was during the week as I was looking through some old photos that I came across some of the Britalian sailing on Sydney Harbour 8 years ago when he was a member of Hunters Hill sailing club. 8 years later and the Britalian is still sailing. He is using a different boat at the […] The post...
- Silent Sunday 3 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on Wandering Sheila.
- Prosecco, tapas and more 5 days ago It is not often that the Britalian and I treat ourselves to going out but recently we did. One Friday evening he suggested we see if it was possible to eat at a newly opened spot in the heart of Seaford. Luckily a table was available. I say this particularly since it isn’t a terribly […] The...
- Sydney Royal Easter Show 6 days ago Mostly I try to live in the present, with an eye out for the future. Although sometimes I do ponder about things that have happened in the past. I never dwell about the life that we had in Australia. But there are some experiences that I am glad my children had before we left. Going...
- The Gallery : A Photo I'm Proud Of 1 week ago It has been a while since I have taken part in the weekly Gallery post hosted by Tara of Sticky Fingers. It was easy to come up with a photo that I am proud of. Back in 2010 we were living in Italy and my Dad came over to visit us. The kids were still […] The post The Gallery : A Photo I’m...
Contest Entries »
- Why England is the Place to be for me Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many English people seem surprised that I love living in England. After all I come from a land Down Under – land of sunshine, easy living, laid-back attitudes, Christmas lunch on Bondi Beach and all that. Plus before living in England this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Wandering Sheila
12:05 PM September 30, 2012
I love this blog by Cathy. :-) Her delightful posts about her family adventures, memories and trips are always inspiring and entertaining. :-)
13:32 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy writes a lovely blog, often full of interesting information about this region in which we both live - unlike me, she's more adventurous than I am, so she does all the leg-work (so to speak) enabling me to enjoy the fruit of her travels!
14:58 PM September 30, 2012
Cathy's blog is fabulous, it is a great read. Whether it is about her life in Italy , or as now her life in England. Or it could be about her home in Australia. Wonderful memories, photos and and inspirational.