Latest Blog Posts »
- Playing Catch-ups! - Part 2 3 months ago In my continuing effort to catch you up on our hectic lives … We have finally been back on the motorcycle! This took a little more effort than usual as we had to get her out of winter storage first, then we took her to the beach. Those spots you see in the background of … Continue reading...
- Playing Catch-ups! 3 months ago I don’t mean to brag (warning; bragging ahead) but we have been busy! I have so many things I want to tell you which I haven’t had the time or energy to get around to! So instead of in depth posts about everything, I’m going to do one giant catch up post. And lucky you, … Continue reading...
- Rottnest and the Quokkas 4 months ago When I were a wee lass… just a few short years ago… I had a friend named Weapon, who told me stories of the Quokkas on Rottnest Island. I wasn’t going to be in his home town, and not go and see the quokkas. Poor Himself didn’t have a chance. Other than wanting to go, … Continue reading...
- Perth 4 months ago Himself and I always wanted to go to Perth. It has been on our wishlist for many years, but we never quite managed to make it while still living in the country. So when I received a message from a friend that she was getting married, and it was in Perth, there was no way … Continue reading Perth
- A town no longer my own 5 months ago It is strange going back to Sydney now. It was once a huge part of me… But that Sydney has moved on without me, and it is no longer the city that I knew or was a part of. When I walk around now, I am a tourist. But I try my best to not … Continue reading A town no longer my own
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Ghoti Industries
18:54 PM April 01, 2013
Beste.... Ik weet niet eens jouw naam hihi Maar als Amsterdammer met de naam Teun vind ik het geweldig wat jij doet. Daarnaast is Trix Professora iemand die ik lange tijd ken en ik heb haar maar al te graag. Wij zijn namelijk toch best wel uit hetzelfde hout gesneden en vandaar een door mij zeer geliefd persoon. Ik wens jou heel veel sterkte met het leren van de Nederlandse taal en wie weet drinken wij samen nog eens een whisky....
13:04 PM April 07, 2013
I do like reading your adventures in a new land. Please keep it going!