Latest Blog Posts »
- Rottnest and the Quokkas 3 weeks ago When I were a wee lass… just a few short years ago… I had a friend named Weapon, who told me stories of the Quokkas on Rottnest Island. I wasn’t going to be in his home town, and not go and see the quokkas. Poor Himself didn’t have a chance. Other than wanting to go, … Continue reading...
- Perth 3 weeks ago Himself and I always wanted to go to Perth. It has been on our wishlist for many years, but we never quite managed to make it while still living in the country. So when I received a message from a friend that she was getting married, and it was in Perth, there was no way … Continue reading Perth
- A town no longer my own 1 month ago It is strange going back to Sydney now. It was once a huge part of me… But that Sydney has moved on without me, and it is no longer the city that I knew or was a part of. When I walk around now, I am a tourist. But I try my best to not … Continue reading A town no longer my own
- Orana Animal Park 1 month ago Himself and I have been trying to fit a trip back to this animal park into our Christchurch schedules for quite a few years now. I had only ever been once and it is one of the things Himself misses. So this trip we were going! Come hell or high water! Thankfully we didn’t have … Continue...
- Christchurch 1 month ago There are so many things to love about Christchurch. So many things that go beyond the family and friends that we have there. The resilience of the community shows itself in the tenacious way they have clung to each other and their city through the earthquakes that have wracked them. It is amazing...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Ghoti Industries
18:54 PM April 01, 2013
Beste.... Ik weet niet eens jouw naam hihi Maar als Amsterdammer met de naam Teun vind ik het geweldig wat jij doet. Daarnaast is Trix Professora iemand die ik lange tijd ken en ik heb haar maar al te graag. Wij zijn namelijk toch best wel uit hetzelfde hout gesneden en vandaar een door mij zeer geliefd persoon. Ik wens jou heel veel sterkte met het leren van de Nederlandse taal en wie weet drinken wij samen nog eens een whisky....
13:04 PM April 07, 2013
I do like reading your adventures in a new land. Please keep it going!