American Expat in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Finding My Voice 3 weeks ago Simply put, I've not been very active on my blog for the past year-effectively, since I returned to the US. Which, considering the premise of my blog ('an expat in London'....), makes sense. I loved writing my blog when I was in London, but since moving back, didn't feel like I had much of a...
- Back to the Homeland 5 months ago After 1 year and (what will be...) 29 days, Simon will return to the mother ship for the first time since departure.I am incredibly excited for him to be able to go home and see friends and family-and experience the sense of familiar that he will surely feel by being back in London.I wonder if he's...
- Happy American Birthday 5 months ago Happy American Birthday, to my incredible husband. One year ago today, you landed in the US, and started a new chapter in your life. I hope you've had as much fun the past year as I have. It's been a continuous series of firsts, and there are plenty more to be had!
- A Season of Firsts 8 months ago It's safe to say, I now know what it must be like to be the parent of a small child...Since our time back in the US, and presuming it isn't permanent, I am keen to chase as many First Time Experiences as possible-for both Simon & I, though mainly for Simon.To wit: This year alone, in no...
- My First Date in London-Update 9 months ago Five years later...I'd still say that first date was pretty darned good.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » American Expat in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!