American Expat in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Season of Firsts 2 weeks ago It's safe to say, I now know what it must be like to be the parent of a small child...Since our time back in the US, and presuming it isn't permanent, I am keen to chase as many First Time Experiences as possible-for both Simon & I, though mainly for Simon.To wit:
- My First Date in London-Update 2 months ago Five years later...I'd still say that first date was pretty darned good.
- Familiar yet Foreign 3 months ago Back in London for a little over 24 hours.It's GREAT to be back!
- London Bound! 3 months ago In less than 48 hours, I will be back in London for 2 weeks for business.I've had this trip planned for several months now, and was feeling rather mixed emotions about the trip-somewhat because I'd be going solo (and haven't been in London the past 5 years without Simon), and somewhat because...
- Through The Eyes of Others 4 months ago I think I've mentioned a few of the observations (drivers, portions, etc) Simon has made past few months in the US.His latest observation-well, flat out surprise, is over the H&R Block TV Adverts that are now playing in full rotation in prime-time.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » American Expat in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!