Suzer's Expat Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting Ready for Winter 1 month ago Sat around the table on a Friday at 4:30pm surrounded by my co-workers, my Mom, who is visiting for 3 weeks, was surprised by how many people don't have proper climate control in their homes here.
- The 5-year mark 3 months ago I am a very firm believer that Facebook and other social media outlets are literally shortening our attention span.
- Integration, Part 2 1 year ago The other day it was suggested to me that I shouldn’t allow locals to join the Expats in Adelaide group.
- In Support of Integration - A Letter to the Editor 1 year ago Who knows if they'll publish it, but here's my letter to the editor at The Australian:While reading the article in The Australian, Hygiene lessons will help migrants integrate, I was reminded of my orientation day at university in England, where we were given a list of English customs we would not...
- My Aunt Lydia Shelf 1 year ago I got a fantastic package in the mail yesterday, from my Mom and Aunts Liz (& Lydia).
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Suzer's Expat Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!