Mexican at Heart
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Bachelorette Party in Cancun #BridesBoat 3 days ago On February 14th, 2015 I married the Mexican man of my dreams in Puebla, Mexico. During the wedding planning stages, I had no doubt in my mind what I wanted my day to look like and where it would be — in an hacienda in Puebla. I also had no doubt what I wanted for... [Continue Reading]
- A Punta Mita Mexico Holiday 7 months ago I recently had the fabulous opportunity to go on a Punta Mita Mexico holiday for four days. Escaping on a Mexican Pacific Coast vacation in the middle of May was a real treat for me after so much time of living in the big city and even better, it was a beach destination in Mexico I... [Continue...
- Mexico's Mayan Ruins: What to See? 1 year ago When beach lovers think of Mexico, they may automatically think of its perfect position on the Caribbean Sea and the white sandy beaches that can be found at its popular beach resorts, such as Cancun and Playa del Carmen. However, seasoned travellers who love the taste of adventure will know...
- Discover Mexico 1 year ago On a holiday to Mexico, you can’t help but be swept up by a sense of the exotic. With white sandy beaches, gently nodding palms and sparkling azure seas, not to mention cloudless blue skies and fantastic hotels gracing the skyline, holidays in Mexico really are something special. So what can you...
- Falling for Mexico in Guanajuato 1 year ago When I told my Mom I was moving from Puerto Vallarta to Mexico City she was not thrilled. Her idea of Mexico was laying on a beach with endless margaritas and the thought of having to visit me in the giant, polluted metropolis of D.F. didn’t really sound too enticing to her. Reluctantly, but...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Mexican at Heart
21:03 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats babe on the nomination! I love traveling with you to all these places and being able to read back on our memories. Good luck
22:49 PM October 01, 2012
Congratulations. How successful you are becoming. Keep up the good work.
23:08 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats Jessica! Well deserved!!
23:15 PM October 01, 2012
I totally love to read u Jess !! congrats...
04:55 AM October 02, 2012
Beautiful places Jess, no doubt whatever destination that people choose, it will be an exciting and unforgettable experience. Congrats!
17:44 PM October 23, 2012
18:23 PM October 23, 2012
Keep blogging your doing a great job. Your a special young lady to everyone that knows you.
18:49 PM October 23, 2012
Jessica. What I love about your posts, articles and pictures is that they show the REAL Mexico. Not only the places where only tourist goes, but where you can find the real beauty if this marvelous country. Keep doing what you love to do and remember the sky is the limit for you. Great to have you in the Mexico lovers team! the best vibes for you.