Mexican at Heart
Latest Blog Posts »
- Never Leaving the Resort in Playa del Carmen 2 days ago
- What Hotel Should I Stay at in Riviera Maya? 3 months ago Before becoming completely enamored with Mexico, I knew I wanted to work in tourism– I truly wanted to help people spend their recreation/vacation time to the maximum. Now that I’ve established myself as Mexico savvy, between my large network of personal friends combined with the...
- Monarch Butterflies in Piedra Herrada 3 months ago Mexico’s migrating monarch mutterflies is a miraculous event that happens not only in Michoac
- Idyllic Zihuatanejo 3 months ago Formerly a hideaway for Pacific pirates and hippies, the fishing village of Zihuatanejo became known as a resort destination after its sister city, Ixtapa, was built next door.
- New Stuff in Puerto Vallarta 4 months ago One year and 3 months had passed since I last visited Puerto Vallarta (the place I once called home when I first moved to Mexico). I consider Puerto Vallarta to be the best beach destination in Mexico; it doesn’t have the crystal clear waters like the Riviera Maya but it has the perfect blend...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Mexican at Heart
21:03 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats babe on the nomination! I love traveling with you to all these places and being able to read back on our memories. Good luck
22:49 PM October 01, 2012
Congratulations. How successful you are becoming. Keep up the good work.
23:08 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats Jessica! Well deserved!!
23:15 PM October 01, 2012
I totally love to read u Jess !! congrats...
04:55 AM October 02, 2012
Beautiful places Jess, no doubt whatever destination that people choose, it will be an exciting and unforgettable experience. Congrats!
17:44 PM October 23, 2012
18:23 PM October 23, 2012
Keep blogging your doing a great job. Your a special young lady to everyone that knows you.
18:49 PM October 23, 2012
Jessica. What I love about your posts, articles and pictures is that they show the REAL Mexico. Not only the places where only tourist goes, but where you can find the real beauty if this marvelous country. Keep doing what you love to do and remember the sky is the limit for you. Great to have you in the Mexico lovers team! the best vibes for you.