Mexican at Heart
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Road Trip Through the Yucatan Peninsula 4 months ago Hey amigos! So, my husband (Eddy), furbaby (Benito) and I will be taking a road trip through the Yucatan Peninsula this month and I’m looking for YOUR advice! We’ve already done all the main archaeological sites, Magic Towns, and obvious stops… We are looking to visit off-the-beaten path...
- The Top 5 Mistakes Expats Make When Shipping Their Vehicle to Mexico 9 months ago As a native of the United States planning a move to Mexico, you may find that it is nearly impossible to address all facets on your own. With all of the wonderful moving companies and transporters throughout the world, finding local businesses with the right services and qualities to assist your...
- Resources for Expats: Filing Your Taxes 9 months ago After some time of living and working in Mexico, I finally met the threshold to have to file taxes in the USA. Year after year I had been in touch with my go-to tax gurus, Taxes for Expats, as they had guided me and advised me patiently until the time came that it was actually necessary... ...
- Things you should take with you when hiking the land of the Aztecs 1 year ago Hiking is a highly beneficial activity, particularly in scenic locations such as Mexico. Hikers can enjoy not only enjoy the beautiful sights of the land of the Aztecs but also the health benefits that hiking provides. Hiking helps to keep your body fit and active and is also thought to boost your...
- My Bachelorette Party in Cancun #BridesBoat 1 year ago On February 14th, 2015 I married the Mexican man of my dreams in Puebla, Mexico. During the wedding planning stages, I had no doubt in my mind what I wanted my day to look like and where it would be — in an hacienda in Puebla. I also had no doubt what I wanted for... [Continue Reading]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Mexican at Heart
21:03 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats babe on the nomination! I love traveling with you to all these places and being able to read back on our memories. Good luck
22:49 PM October 01, 2012
Congratulations. How successful you are becoming. Keep up the good work.
23:08 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats Jessica! Well deserved!!
23:15 PM October 01, 2012
I totally love to read u Jess !! congrats...
04:55 AM October 02, 2012
Beautiful places Jess, no doubt whatever destination that people choose, it will be an exciting and unforgettable experience. Congrats!
17:44 PM October 23, 2012
18:23 PM October 23, 2012
Keep blogging your doing a great job. Your a special young lady to everyone that knows you.
18:49 PM October 23, 2012
Jessica. What I love about your posts, articles and pictures is that they show the REAL Mexico. Not only the places where only tourist goes, but where you can find the real beauty if this marvelous country. Keep doing what you love to do and remember the sky is the limit for you. Great to have you in the Mexico lovers team! the best vibes for you.