Welcome to my world
Latest Blog Posts »
- Be a part of our first EP and music video 2 weeks ago Be a part of Anna and the Bells first EP and music video! Check out the awesome video and perks LIke, share, donate and tell everyore!!!! First 100 to donate get a anna and the bells sticker...
- April-May 2013 1 month ago April-May 2013 While waiting for a Green Card, I am not allowed to work or travel outside the States. Until then, I enjoy the time with my husband, friends and work on our band Anna and the Bells Been to the following concerts HARRP (Dragonfly) J
- Santa Barbara mini-honeymoon 1 month ago Mini honeymoon in Solvang, Santa Barbara Our Getaway from Hollywood Our mini honeymoon to Solvang, a Danish lookalike town. Stayed at the fabulous Hadsten House.
- Michigan 2 months ago Hello Michigan 2 weeks in Michigan, West Bloomfield and Kalamazoo with Dan
- Graduated! 2 months ago Me and my husband graduated on March 25, 2013 I was so excited to be called Anna Zerin for the first time, that I walked across the stage and showed my wedding ring with excitement.The host found it so funny that he did the same. EPIC! My husband Dan graduated with an Associates of Arts...
Contest Entries »
- Expat lessons 101 Writing Contest October 2012 Here´s what I learned: Read as much as you can about the country and its traditions beforehand. It helps being prepared, both in language skills as well as what to expect when you´re there. Learn the language and respect the culture you´re...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Welcome to my world
11:10 AM October 19, 2012
Great to read about someone who is living life and following her passion even though it takes her outside her home country.
11:33 AM October 19, 2012
It's so much fun to read through this blog and get a sincere personal glimpse into Anna's life. It's not often that people open up so willingly for the world to see, and in a such "easy to read way" as well :) Overall a really enjoyable blog diary 5 stars