Latest Blog Posts »
- Answer any question, honestly. 2 months ago If we’re being cynical, the propaganda machine is running in full force at my house. If we’re being honest, I’m just trying to protect my offspring. If we’re being optimistic, the hope is knowledge will lead to creative, original and … Continue reading →
- Bebe update: six years 1 month ago This is the year, Bebe. The year I start to feel the weight of what it is to raise a daughter. There’s something about this year – kindergarten, the oldest of the gan years, first grade prep, heightened self awareness, … Continue reading →
- We have a problem. 2 months ago “Ima, why do adults always look at their phones?” “Oh, I… um… it’s…” Because if you think kids have no self control, you’re kidding yourself. Because adults have no self control. Because it gets lost over time. Because we’re so … Continue reading →
- Nettles update: three years 2 months ago There are three things I know to be true: There are types of self confidence that cannot be bought or therapy’d into you. A kid who is comfortable being choosy about cake is going places. This is going to be … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: eleven months 3 months ago (See? I told you I’d be up in your face making you crazy-laugh again…) The sun and warmth and faint smell of spring have started to creep up around us and so your winter sniffles and spotty sleep schedule have … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways Living in Israel is Not at all What You Think Expat Blog Awards 2013 Israel: the land of milk and honey and... an abundance of preconceived notions, stereotypes, expectations. Some good, others bad, many beautiful and plenty ugly.But... living in Israel is not what you think! For instance, I haven't eaten a falafel...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Israel Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Israel!Copy and paste code to display the Israel Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on lizrael update
20:14 PM April 28, 2013
i go to lizrael update daily to see what "lizrael" has to share. she is so full of knowledge and caring. "lizrael" continues to inspire and shares about her family, friends and life that you just want to know more about this expat and her day to day experiences in israel and beyond.