Latest Blog Posts »
- Zooey update: sixteen months 1 month ago Summer, full-time This is the first time in eight years we haven’t gone abroad to visit extended family for part of August. I feel a little bad, as you’d get a bunch of spoiling, but we did travel in May, … Continue reading →
- Have you heard of Facebook? 2 months ago It’s mid-2005. I’m sitting across from the CEO of a growing startup in what I hope – as a 23-year-old leaving the path of a journalism career to actually pay some bills – is the last interview for the job. … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: fifteen months 2 months ago We can hear you… your language is taking better shape… whether it’s your soft babble or your ‘dis’ or your just-barely ’emma’. We hear you, Zooey. We’re listening. Or maybe it’s your language in movement… your little sideways waves. Or … Continue reading →
- Why do you get out of bed and go to your workplace every morning? 2 months ago Is it a sense of personal responsibility to your commitments? Is it driven by the requirement to be paid in order to live your life? Is it because you believe in what you do? Or what your organization is aiming … Continue reading →
- 'Where are they now?' edition 2 months ago Is it a getting older thing? A life experience thing? Years pass, before you know it, decades pass. Then you start to enjoy the thought of meeting up with old friends. Old bosses. Old acquaintances. Old teachers. People who taught … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways Living in Israel is Not at all What You Think Expat Blog Awards 2013 Israel: the land of milk and honey and... an abundance of preconceived notions, stereotypes, expectations. Some good, others bad, many beautiful and plenty ugly.But... living in Israel is not what you think! For instance, I haven't eaten a falafel...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Israel Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Israel!Copy and paste code to display the Israel Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on lizrael update
20:14 PM April 28, 2013
i go to lizrael update daily to see what "lizrael" has to share. she is so full of knowledge and caring. "lizrael" continues to inspire and shares about her family, friends and life that you just want to know more about this expat and her day to day experiences in israel and beyond.