Latest Blog Posts »
- Have you heard of Facebook? 3 weeks ago It’s mid-2005. I’m sitting across from the CEO of a growing startup in what I hope – as a 23-year-old leaving the path of a journalism career to actually pay some bills – is the last interview for the job. … Continue reading →
- Why do you get out of bed and go to your workplace every morning? 1 month ago Is it a sense of personal responsibility to your commitments? Is it driven by the requirement to be paid in order to live your life? Is it because you believe in what you do? Or what your organization is aiming … Continue reading →
- 'Where are they now?' edition 1 month ago Is it a getting older thing? A life experience thing? Years pass, before you know it, decades pass. Then you start to enjoy the thought of meeting up with old friends. Old bosses. Old acquaintances. Old teachers. People who taught … Continue reading →
- Soft hair. 3 months ago “Ima, feel how soft my hair is.” How many times have we said/heard our girl friends say this? “Ima my hair is so smooth today, I used extra conditioner.” She has thick hair and it gets knotty; I tell her … Continue reading →
- Zoey update: fourteen months 2 months ago Sisters. You have a couple. And one sings you sweet songs and strokes your chubba arms and gives you kisses. And the other kinda tortures you. …and then she sings you sweet songs and strokes your chubba arms and gives you … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways Living in Israel is Not at all What You Think Expat Blog Awards 2013 Israel: the land of milk and honey and... an abundance of preconceived notions, stereotypes, expectations. Some good, others bad, many beautiful and plenty ugly.But... living in Israel is not what you think! For instance, I haven't eaten a falafel...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Israel Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Israel!Copy and paste code to display the Israel Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on lizrael update
20:14 PM April 28, 2013
i go to lizrael update daily to see what "lizrael" has to share. she is so full of knowledge and caring. "lizrael" continues to inspire and shares about her family, friends and life that you just want to know more about this expat and her day to day experiences in israel and beyond.