Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 commandments of returning from vacation. 1 day ago Assigning myself 5 commandments of going back to work after a somewhat off the grid week of vacation. You are not limitless. Saying no is not a special occasion; it’s a standard. You are not 2- or 3-dimensional. There has … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: twenty two months 1 day ago You give kisses now! I love that! The little pwaa! of your tiny lips. Especially when the aim is off. You’re still sparse on words – what do you wanna say, Zooey? You can tell me… or Big Bird, we’re into … Continue reading →
- Tell-All: 4 team management lessons from Summit planning 2 weeks ago I recently, ahem, was part of a core team running one of the biggest events in startup-Jerusalem each year, in its 4th year. It’s a production put on with a lot of demands, a lot of resources, a lot of … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: twenty one months 2 months ago You’re just one of the girls, Zooey. You’re thing now is part de-planed flight attendant, part big kid going to school – rolling around Nettles’ backpack (especially convenient because she doesn’t want to, and, um, between us – you’re being … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: twenty months 3 months ago Fire and doughnuts. What more do you need? You really love Chanukah. At first you were all, huh? What? I’m supposed to eat this? Naaah. Really? Just eat it? This? Uh… I guess… Oooooh, I get it. And you wanted … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways Living in Israel is Not at all What You Think Expat Blog Awards 2013 Israel: the land of milk and honey and... an abundance of preconceived notions, stereotypes, expectations. Some good, others bad, many beautiful and plenty ugly.But... living in Israel is not what you think! For instance, I haven't eaten a falafel...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Israel Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Israel!Copy and paste code to display the Israel Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on lizrael update
20:14 PM April 28, 2013
i go to lizrael update daily to see what "lizrael" has to share. she is so full of knowledge and caring. "lizrael" continues to inspire and shares about her family, friends and life that you just want to know more about this expat and her day to day experiences in israel and beyond.