Latest Blog Posts »
- Soft hair. 2 days ago “Ima, feel how soft my hair is.” How many times have we said/heard our girl friends say this? “Ima my hair is so smooth today, I used extra conditioner.” She has thick hair and it gets knotty; I tell her … Continue reading →
- Zoey update: fourteen months 1 week ago Sisters. You have a couple. And one sings you sweet songs and strokes your chubba arms and gives you kisses. And the other kinda tortures you. …and then she sings you sweet songs and strokes your chubba arms and gives you … Continue reading →
- Oh, Jerusalem: High impact presentation of a high impact city 2 weeks ago Every day I wake up, get myself and what feels like 3853075 other people ready for our routines, drag my ass to my car and eventually end up on the road into work. The thing about that road is, it’s … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: thirteen months 1 month ago Let’s hear it for the world-traveling babies! The babies who try new things! The babies who aren’t afraid to fly! (Literally!) The worldly babies who won’t wait around, will grab your plate, will have what they’re having. The babies who … Continue reading →
- Koala update: eight years 2 months ago Recently we were laying in my bed, reading together. Well, you, the Jedi Academy books; me, A Man Called Ove. At some point I looked up from my pages and thought – huh. I’ve been waiting for this for a … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways Living in Israel is Not at all What You Think Expat Blog Awards 2013 Israel: the land of milk and honey and... an abundance of preconceived notions, stereotypes, expectations. Some good, others bad, many beautiful and plenty ugly.But... living in Israel is not what you think! For instance, I haven't eaten a falafel...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Israel Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Israel!Copy and paste code to display the Israel Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on lizrael update
20:14 PM April 28, 2013
i go to lizrael update daily to see what "lizrael" has to share. she is so full of knowledge and caring. "lizrael" continues to inspire and shares about her family, friends and life that you just want to know more about this expat and her day to day experiences in israel and beyond.