Latest Blog Posts »
- It's time to normalize pumping at work. 1 month ago I work full time, and there are days when I’m in back-to-back meetings all day. There’s never enough time to get my work done, because if I’m not at work, I’m picking up my kids and starting the second half … Continue reading →
- I cry over spilled milk and closing chapters. 1 month ago I had an unexpected emotional trigger when, as I walked toward the office fridge to grab my pumped milk at 18:45, I saw the fridge door already open, with its glistening empty shelves, and the cleaner standing in front, putting … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: eight months 2 months ago Durable. Is that a weird way to describe you? Persistent. Attentive. Problem-solving. You’re proving more by the day that you can keep up, especially with Nettles. The thought of the pair of you… well… makes me realize I’m going to … Continue reading →
- Another #dinovember, more questions. 3 months ago “Really, ima. Do you do it?” It was a heavy one, and I’m kinda not sorry that #dinovember 2016 is officially closed… View the album here.
- Zooey update: seven months 3 months ago Zooey, No joke – you’ve made it clear. You may be four, but you’ve given me a run for my money. This doesn’t get easier just because you’ve done something similar before. Going back to work has been extremely difficult … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways Living in Israel is Not at all What You Think Expat Blog Awards 2013 Israel: the land of milk and honey and... an abundance of preconceived notions, stereotypes, expectations. Some good, others bad, many beautiful and plenty ugly.But... living in Israel is not what you think! For instance, I haven't eaten a falafel...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Israel Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Israel!Copy and paste code to display the Israel Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on lizrael update
20:14 PM April 28, 2013
i go to lizrael update daily to see what "lizrael" has to share. she is so full of knowledge and caring. "lizrael" continues to inspire and shares about her family, friends and life that you just want to know more about this expat and her day to day experiences in israel and beyond.