Tales from an Expat Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Crime in Cambodia - A Sad Khmer New Year Story 1 year ago Browsing my twitter stream yesterday afternoon I came across a series of tweets from fellow expat Cambodian blogger LTO_cambodia
- How to Have a Baby in Bangkok - Expat Style 1 year ago (This is a guest post by my wife who is in a much better positon than me to pass on information about how to have a baby in Bangkok as an expat in Southeast Asia).
- Modern Architecture in Cambodia 1 year ago Most of the modern architecture in Cambodia leaves something to be desired. Across the countryside beautiful old wooden houses are being pulled down in favour of the more modern look. Here are a two examples of buildings I have seen in the last few days. This property clearly shows some of the new...
- Nothing Beats the Kampot Riverside 1 year ago There are lots of beautiful spots in Cambodia. The Kampot riverside though has to be one of my favourites. Taken with an iPhone 4S.
- 10 Things I'm Loving about Cambodia Right Now 1 year ago A month or so ago I wrote a post on expat life in Cambodia
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tales from an Expat Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!