Tales from an Expat Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Crime in Cambodia - A Sad Khmer New Year Story 2 years ago Browsing my twitter stream yesterday afternoon I came across a series of tweets from fellow expat Cambodian blogger LTO_cambodia that caught my attention. My maid (50yo woman) saved 2mnths & borrowed against next mnth for #KNY, gota $150 bonus from me & just got robbed by 2 boys on a moto. —...
- How to Have a Baby in Bangkok - Expat Style 2 years ago (This is a guest post by my wife who is in a much better positon than me to pass on information about how to have a baby in Bangkok as an expat in Southeast Asia). Step 1: Find somewhere to stay Where you stay will obviously depend on your personal situation & budget. We [...]
- Modern Architecture in Cambodia 2 years ago Most of the modern architecture in Cambodia leaves something to be desired. Across the countryside beautiful old wooden houses are being pulled down in favour of the more modern look. Here are a two examples of buildings I have seen in the last few days. This property clearly shows some of the new...
- Nothing Beats the Kampot Riverside 3 years ago There are lots of beautiful spots in Cambodia. The Kampot riverside though has to be one of my favourites. Taken with an iPhone 4S. Apps used Filterstorm and Camera+. Follow @SimOliver
- 10 Things I'm Loving about Cambodia Right Now 3 years ago A month or so ago I wrote a post on expat life in Cambodia that many interpreted as my announcement of leaving Cambodia shortly. This was certainly not the case. Yes, we will be moving to France this year for the spring and summer but only because we have a wonderful opportunity to do...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tales from an Expat Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!